What jerseys you have?
-
I've got a white #2 Couch hanging in the basement gathering dust. After that fiasco, I took measures so I wouldn't get burned again.
My jersey is a Brown #46 (most people don't know it's a retired #, and it's also the year the Browns came into existence), and I put my name on the back. Will never go out of style, get traded or cut.
-
I have a Courtney Brown jersey, a Gator jersey #22.....Emmitts number, and a Predators jersey.
I am not big in to jersey's.....more in to polos, sweaters, and jackets/coats.
-
just good old #19
i will buy a mack jersey if they market them
-
i have a thomas orange jersey and a jim brown white jersey. my retired ones are: brown quinn jersey, white wimbley jersey and brown edwards jersey.
-
Two ancient ones.
"Westside Steve" with a 12
and a Jerry Sherk 72.
Got a Quinn T shirt for X mas.
WSS
-
Brown Willie Green (still one of my favorite jerseys)
Brown Jeff Faine (Go Irish!)
I'm going to get either a Cribbs or Thomas jersey... I'm leaning towards a white Thomas jersey (gotta love the stud left tackle)
Brown Willie Green (still one of my favorite jerseys)
Brown Jeff Faine (Go Irish!)
I'm going to get either a Cribbs or Thomas jersey... I'm leaning towards a white Thomas jersey (gotta love the stud left tackle)
I have a few ...
Orange Jamir Miller
Brown Kosar
Orange/brown Winslow
Orange Couch
Orange Gerad Warren
White Jamel White
White Northcutt
White Andra Davis
White Quinn
White Jerry BAll
Brown KJ
Brown Leroy Hoard
Brown Tim Couch
All in all I am stuck w a bunch of bums and Kosar but I love them all regardless.
I also have a Saints Colston
-
Brown Willie Green (still one of my favorite jerseys)
Brown Jeff Faine (Go Irish!)
I'm going to get either a Cribbs or Thomas jersey... I'm leaning towards a white Thomas jersey (gotta love the stud left tackle)
I have a few ...
Orange Jamir Miller
Brown Kosar
Orange/brown Winslow
Orange Couch
Orange Gerad Warren
White Jamel White
White Northcutt
White Andra Davis
White Quinn
White Jerry BAll
Brown KJ
Brown Leroy Hoard
Brown Tim Couch
All in all I am stuck w a bunch of bums and Kosar but I love them all regardless.
I also have a Saints Colston
I have a few ...
Orange Jamir Miller
Brown Kosar
Orange/brown Winslow
Orange Couch
Orange Gerad Warren
White Jamel White
White Northcutt
White Andra Davis
White Quinn
Brown KJ
Brown Leroy Hoard
Brown Tim Couch
All in all I am stuck w a bunch of bums and Kosar but I love them all regardless.
I also have a Saints Colston
Leroy Hoard would be a money jersey.. loved that guy.
-
How about these jerseys:

-
@guns-llgetcha said:
Is there a Brady Quinn Gay Jersey out there? He was drafted as the first openly gay QB by the Browns. Why not have a jersey for that?The gay community would buy a lot of them.
That's the best insult you could come up with? 95% of the Browns fans here think Quinn is a Queen anyway.
-
You think it is 95%. I think if this was Cards Sharks I would say it's lower and I would to start flipping those cards.
I miss that show. But whatever the percentage is count me in as one of that percentage.
Oh and I have a Garcia Jersey and a Winslow jersey. And a Kosar from when I was young that doesn't fit. I really need to fork over the dough someday for my Matthews jersey.
-
@guns-llgetcha said:
I have five different shirts.let me guess: one work shirt from dominos pizza, one tshirt with a quirky saying on it like "i'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing up, one hoodie to hang out with your wiggers, a big gay ben jersey hanging above your bed and one dress shirt: a tshirt that's printed to look like a tux. you're a douche. get lost!
-
@guns-llgetcha said:
I have five different shirts.let me guess: one work shirt from dominos pizza, one tshirt with a quirky saying on it like "i'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing up, one hoodie to hang out with your wiggers, a big gay ben jersey hanging above your bed and one dress shirt: a tshirt that's printed to look like a tux. you're a douche. get lost!
let me guess: one work shirt from dominos pizza, one tshirt with a quirky saying on it like "i'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing up, one hoodie to hang out with your wiggers, a big gay ben jersey hanging above your bed and one dress shirt: a tshirt that's printed to look like a tux. you're a douche. get lost!
Hey now, I have one hoodie I wear when I ride and I dont even listen to rap lol.
-
who's crying? you just got owned.
-
@guns-llgetcha said:
quit crying. Is that all people do in Cleveland?Quit trying to act hard over the internet or is that all people over there in the Carolina's are good for?
-
@guns-llgetcha said:
you got owned along with the Browns so-called football team who is so jealous of the Steelers success. Six Super Bowls and you have never been to ONE.. Now that is what I call DOMINATION..but noone is crying. why do you keep bringing up the same old shit? don't you have some re-runs of glee to watch?
-
Haven't bought a jersey in a few years since I usually buy them for my kids. I used to own NFL jerseys of guys that I rooted for at Texas but when Ricky Williams went into that huge fruitcake phase, I kind of broken heartedly swore off of placing players on a pedestal. With all of the player movement nowadays, it feels kind of silly to own a player's jersey who is playing for another team. I guess it's a good way to date yourself as a fan if you, for instance have a Kosar jersey or some such memento but I think that from now on, I'm just going to own team merchandise rather than player merchandise. Lastly, there is an ethnic line of thought amongst my kinsmen that wearing another man's name on your back is less than desirable (can't think of the proper word right now)...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
