Skip to content

What jerseys you have?

The Browns Board
42 26 4.1k
  • D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have a:

    200892213335953270.gif

    cleveland-browns-5.jpg

    Anderson%20Jersey%203.jpg

    46-00756-F.jpg

    And soon to be getting a orange Joe Thomas jersey:

    thomas-joe-cleveland-browns-orange-nfl-uniform-sewn-jersey_1447796.jpg

  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I went the smart route and bought a brown Cribbs jersey

  • I went the smart route and bought a brown Cribbs jersey

    D dawgpound3 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @blowe said:

    I went the smart route and bought a brown Cribbs jersey

    Well, I am getting a Thomas orange jersey. One of the best left tackles in the game today. Better than Ryan Clady.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #4

    What did Della wear? A brand new jersey

    Why did Cali phone ya? to say Howareya

    What did Missus sip? A mini soda

    How did Flora die? In mizzouri

    Where has Orie gone? To pay his texas

    Then I'llaskya: What did Tenny see?

    The same thing Arkan saw?

    I'm horny, I wish I'd a ho.

    Oh! Hi O

    Oh! Bye O

  • @blowe said:

    I went the smart route and bought a brown Cribbs jersey

    Well, I am getting a Thomas orange jersey. One of the best left tackles in the game today. Better than Ryan Clady.

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @dawgpound3 said:

    Well, I am getting a Thomas orange jersey. One of the best left tackles in the game today. Better than Ryan Clady.

    Can't go wrong with Thomas...the dude is a beast. I predict Alex Mack will be the best center in the game in 2-3 years

  • D daddybull1 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I have a brown jersey with the number 12 and my name on the back...

    12 was the number I wore in high school and college...

    My name on the back, cause I'll never be traded, cut or retired from the Browns....

    I was born a Browns fan and I'll die a Browns fan.....

    Peace

    T.Dawg

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Authentic brown and white Matthews, and a white authentic Mack.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I've got a white #2 Couch hanging in the basement gathering dust. After that fiasco, I took measures so I wouldn't get burned again.

    My jersey is a Brown #46 (most people don't know it's a retired #, and it's also the year the Browns came into existence), and I put my name on the back. Will never go out of style, get traded or cut.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I have a Courtney Brown jersey, a Gator jersey #22.....Emmitts number, and a Predators jersey.

    I am not big in to jersey's.....more in to polos, sweaters, and jackets/coats.

  • M MudratDetector wrote on last edited by
    #10

    just good old #19

    i will buy a mack jersey if they market them

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #11

    i have a thomas orange jersey and a jim brown white jersey. my retired ones are: brown quinn jersey, white wimbley jersey and brown edwards jersey.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Two ancient ones.

    "Westside Steve" with a 12

    and a Jerry Sherk 72.

    Got a Quinn T shirt for X mas.

    WSS

  • 5 585Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Brown Willie Green (still one of my favorite jerseys)

    Brown Jeff Faine (Go Irish!)

    I'm going to get either a Cribbs or Thomas jersey... I'm leaning towards a white Thomas jersey (gotta love the stud left tackle)

  • Brown Willie Green (still one of my favorite jerseys)

    Brown Jeff Faine (Go Irish!)

    I'm going to get either a Cribbs or Thomas jersey... I'm leaning towards a white Thomas jersey (gotta love the stud left tackle)

    J jnuh wrote on last edited by jnuh
    #14

    @585dawg said:

    Brown Willie Green (still one of my favorite jerseys)

    Brown Jeff Faine (Go Irish!)

    I'm going to get either a Cribbs or Thomas jersey... I'm leaning towards a white Thomas jersey (gotta love the stud left tackle)

    I have a few ...

    Orange Jamir Miller

    Brown Kosar

    Orange/brown Winslow

    Orange Couch

    Orange Gerad Warren

    White Jamel White

    White Northcutt

    White Andra Davis

    White Quinn

    White Jerry BAll

    Brown KJ

    Brown Leroy Hoard

    Brown Tim Couch

    All in all I am stuck w a bunch of bums and Kosar but I love them all regardless.

    I also have a Saints Colston

  • @585dawg said:

    Brown Willie Green (still one of my favorite jerseys)

    Brown Jeff Faine (Go Irish!)

    I'm going to get either a Cribbs or Thomas jersey... I'm leaning towards a white Thomas jersey (gotta love the stud left tackle)

    I have a few ...

    Orange Jamir Miller

    Brown Kosar

    Orange/brown Winslow

    Orange Couch

    Orange Gerad Warren

    White Jamel White

    White Northcutt

    White Andra Davis

    White Quinn

    White Jerry BAll

    Brown KJ

    Brown Leroy Hoard

    Brown Tim Couch

    All in all I am stuck w a bunch of bums and Kosar but I love them all regardless.

    I also have a Saints Colston

    5 585Dawg wrote on last edited by 585Dawg
    #15

    @jnuh said:

    I have a few ...

    Orange Jamir Miller

    Brown Kosar

    Orange/brown Winslow

    Orange Couch

    Orange Gerad Warren

    White Jamel White

    White Northcutt

    White Andra Davis

    White Quinn

    Brown KJ

    Brown Leroy Hoard

    Brown Tim Couch

    All in all I am stuck w a bunch of bums and Kosar but I love them all regardless.

    I also have a Saints Colston

    Leroy Hoard would be a money jersey.. loved that guy.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I have an old Felix Wright jersey. When I was a kid, it was Leroy Kelly & Brian Sipe.

  • A AZDAWG wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I owe a quinn, and the good ole kosar jersey. kosar never fails me. 🙄

  • C clebron wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Tim Couch

    Courtney Brown

    Winslow

    Edwards

    this is depressing...

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    How about these jerseys:

    jersey_cow_t_shirts-p2359242673130239733nn4_400.jpg

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @guns-llgetcha said:

    Is there a Brady Quinn Gay Jersey out there? He was drafted as the first openly gay QB by the Browns. Why not have a jersey for that?

    The gay community would buy a lot of them.

    That's the best insult you could come up with? 95% of the Browns fans here think Quinn is a Queen anyway.