Fantasy football
-
I know its way to early to draft, but I was wondering when The Browns Board draft will be held, and how many teams are usually in a league? Thanks.
-
ZZZZZingggggggg

-
Beanpot will be anxious to get them started because his baseball team sucks.
Zombo
*************
Ha ! I hope we're in the same league, Zombo - I won't
have to worry about drafting last again... @@
-
Zombo said:
We do Yahoo Leagues, we draft right before the season. We set up as many leagues as we need for those that are interested. Last year I htink we had four or five leagues of a dozen or so each.There will be plenty of notice when the leagues open up.
Beanpot will be anxious to get them started because his baseball team sucks.
Zombo
Thank you. Will be waiting.
-
Sorry, but my fantasies don't really involve football......
Oh!, Wait, I think you all may have misunderstood me. I am talking about Sword and Sorcery stuff, Science Fiction, war games. Stuff like that. Take your minds out of the gutter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login