Predict the This Season W -L Record?
-
I say it depends on 3 factors. Jake and his arm, If the WR's have developed, and if our secondary can mature fairly quickly. I will say anywhere from 6 and 10 to 8 and 8.
Your thoughts?
-
somewhere between 0-16 and 16-0 is my guess but hey its to early for me to do my prediction
-
somewhere between 0-16 and 16-0 is my guess but hey its to early for me to do my prediction
somewhere between 0-16 and 16-0 is my guess but hey its to early for me to do my prediction
not only between 0-16 and 16-0, but also 0-0-16.
-
Yea, way too early to go there.
-
I guessed you guys 9-7 last year ... I will stick to it this Year. By the way It is also the Record I expect from the Steelers. i hope i am wrong . I also hope 16-0 for The Men of Steel and 0-16 for you guys... I dont want this gap further bridged. Of course FAR Better chance of the 9-7 things.
-
As we sit today, and who I expect us to resign/sign, I say 7-9. We will be in most games until the end. We will give away a couple of games that we no doubt should have won. We will steal a couple that we probably shouldn't have won. I will be waaay more proud of my team, then I have been in years................Can't freekin' wait!!
-
I'm saying 7-9/8-8.
We're closing the gap but I think it will take another off-season to get there.
-
Sunday, September 12 at Buccaneers, 1:00PM W
Sunday, September 19 vs. Chiefs, 1:00PM W
Sunday, September 26 at Ravens, 1:00PM L
Sunday, October 3 vs. Bengals, 1:00PM L
Sunday, October 10 vs. Falcons, 1:00PM W
Sunday, October 17 at Steelers, 1:00PM W
Sunday, October 24 at Saints, 1:00PM L
Sunday, October 31 Bye Week
Sunday, November 7 vs. Patriots, 1:00PM W
Sunday, November 14 vs. Jets, 1:00PM L
Sunday, November 21 at Jaguars, 1:00PM W
Sunday, November 28 vs. Panthers, 1:00PM L
Sunday, December 5 at Dolphins, 1:00PM W
Sunday, December 12 at Bills, 1:00PM L
Sunday, December 19 at Bengals, 1:00PM W
Sunday, December 26 vs. Ravens, 1:00PM W
Sunday, January 2 vs. Steelers, 1:00PM L
9 and 7. a couple of mojo games in there, but it's doable.
-
THERE WAS ALREADY A THREAD MADE ABOUT THIS. PLEASE CLOSE THIS. THANKS.
LINK WILL BE POSTED SOON TO REDIRECT TO ORIGINAL THREAD.
-
....Pulls out crystal ball....ahhh
I see a 7-9 season ahead but with great strides being made towards a better future, however i will not rule out a 10-6 cinderella season its a reach but not impossible if things click..but we are most likely about 2 full seasons away from solidity...
As for the squeelers i see a disappointing 7-9 season as the club begins imploding on itself in full without cowher around to fix it...
-
4-12
-
I'm going to say 7-9 or 6-10 but honestly won't be surprised to see 8-8. I still think delhomme is absolutely terrible but he's certainly better than Anderson and quite possibly quinn. Your offensive line is one of the better lines in the league and you have solid personnel at certain positions. I still don't expect everything to come together but I won't be surprised to see a 7-9. Best case 8-8 but I still think 8-8 is third in the division. I'm expecting the Steelers to reclaim the division. 11-5
-
right now i predict are record is 0-0-0 ask me week 16 and I'll make a bold season prediction
-
I'm going to say 7-9 or 6-10 but honestly won't be surprised to see 8-8. I still think delhomme is absolutely terrible but he's certainly better than Anderson and quite possibly quinn. Your offensive line is one of the better lines in the league and you have solid personnel at certain positions. I still don't expect everything to come together but I won't be surprised to see a 7-9. Best case 8-8 but I still think 8-8 is third in the division. I'm expecting the Steelers to reclaim the division. 11-5
Rorbotron said:
I'm going to say 7-9 or 6-10 but honestly won't be surprised to see 8-8. I still think delhomme is absolutely terrible but he's certainly better than Anderson and quite possibly quinn. Your offensive line is one of the better lines in the league and you have solid personnel at certain positions. I still don't expect everything to come together but I won't be surprised to see a 7-9. Best case 8-8 but I still think 8-8 is third in the division. I'm expecting the Steelers to reclaim the division. 11-5Put the crack pipe down. 10-6 for steelers this year.
-
8-8, +/- 1 game
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login