Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Next Month is Gay Pride Month

Next Month is Gay Pride Month

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
5 Posts 5 Posters 961 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 6k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
    #1

    Discuss.

    C 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • osusev O
      • 1k Posts
      • 4 Reputation
      O osusev wrote on last edited by
      #2

      whats to discuss? White Pride day would be considered inappropriate...... even though their is a "black celebration month" and Black Entertainment Television.......

      Double standard...... IF a sexual disposition is a choice either thru Biology or thru personal preference a celebration to or "event" is really not necessary if they want to

      be treated equally anyways..... If a sexual preference regardless of causation is in need of groups of those people defining a month to celebrate their common preference I say

      who cares. I officially name July tan,hourglass,brunette,blue eyes,heart shaped face, 5-7 and under,105-120 pound pride month. I am celebrating my preference.... i might have a parade thru my house with a couple of friends.

      Mr. TM 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • O osusev

        whats to discuss? White Pride day would be considered inappropriate...... even though their is a "black celebration month" and Black Entertainment Television.......

        Double standard...... IF a sexual disposition is a choice either thru Biology or thru personal preference a celebration to or "event" is really not necessary if they want to

        be treated equally anyways..... If a sexual preference regardless of causation is in need of groups of those people defining a month to celebrate their common preference I say

        who cares. I officially name July tan,hourglass,brunette,blue eyes,heart shaped face, 5-7 and under,105-120 pound pride month. I am celebrating my preference.... i might have a parade thru my house with a couple of friends.

        Mr. T Mr. TM
        • 7k Posts
        • 184 Reputation
        Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by Mr. T
        #3

        @osusev said:

        I officially name July tan,hourglass,brunette,blue eyes,heart shaped face, 5-7 and under,105-120 pound pride month. I am celebrating my preference.... i might have a parade thru my house with a couple of friends.

        Here you go!!

        100113_hourglass.jpg

        I like blondes. But she is just as nice.

        Head or Gut?
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

          Discuss.

          Chicopee John C
          • 2k Posts
          • 104 Reputation
          C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @vaportrail said:

          Discuss.

          I really don't know people are proud of this condition.

          It is a stupid term. Period.

          I also find the term, " Homophobe" to be inappropriate and off base. Phobe means 'fear' and 'fear' doesn't necessarily come into play despite what certain groups like to imply.

          "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
          Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          Quote Reply
          • C Chicopee John

            @vaportrail said:

            Discuss.

            I really don't know people are proud of this condition.

            It is a stupid term. Period.

            I also find the term, " Homophobe" to be inappropriate and off base. Phobe means 'fear' and 'fear' doesn't necessarily come into play despite what certain groups like to imply.

            Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
            • 6k Posts
            • 221 Reputation
            Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @chicopee-john said:

            I really don't know people are proud of this condition.

            LOL, condition? Like national glaucoma month?

            I really don't give a shit either way. Gay pride so be it.

            I heard August is dirty hooker month.

            Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate