Skip to content

ONB

The Browns Board
51 13 4.1k
  • @lumbergh said:

    How much does Atenears pay you?

    Hummers and wine coolers

    @riffer-x said:

    Hummers and wine coolers

    Alright - that signature just got me all fired up so let's have a little trivia fun. What movie are the following lines from and WHO are the actors:

    Sargeant: I bet you'd like to take a swing at me Winger huh?

    John: I'd like to take a BIG swing at you Sarg!

    - Tom F.

  • @riffer-x said:

    Hummers and wine coolers

    Alright - that signature just got me all fired up so let's have a little trivia fun. What movie are the following lines from and WHO are the actors:

    Sargeant: I bet you'd like to take a swing at me Winger huh?

    John: I'd like to take a BIG swing at you Sarg!

    - Tom F.

    @flugel said:

    Alright - that signature just got me all fired up so let's have a little trivia fun. What movie are the following lines from and WHO are the actors:

    Sargeant: I bet you'd like to take a swing at me Winger huh?

    John: I'd like to take a BIG swing at you Sarg!

    - Tom F.

    Stripes

    Warren Oates as Sergeant Hulka and Good Ole drunken Bill Murray

    Flugs, don't ever bag on Winger man, those gals were hot and really knew how to jam. One of the best chick bands from that era, them and Vixen.

  • @flugel said:

    Alright - that signature just got me all fired up so let's have a little trivia fun. What movie are the following lines from and WHO are the actors:

    Sargeant: I bet you'd like to take a swing at me Winger huh?

    John: I'd like to take a BIG swing at you Sarg!

    - Tom F.

    Stripes

    Warren Oates as Sergeant Hulka and Good Ole drunken Bill Murray

    Flugs, don't ever bag on Winger man, those gals were hot and really knew how to jam. One of the best chick bands from that era, them and Vixen.

    @riffer-x said:

    Stripes

    Warren Oates as Sergeant Hulka and Good Ole drunken Bill Murray

    Flugs, don't ever bag on Winger man, those gals were hot and really knew how to jam. One of the best chick bands from that era, them and Vixen.

    LOL! I wasn't even considering it my man. I think they're 1-800-REALHOT! In fact, Winger gives Flugel stinger.

    I use "fired up" the way we would use it if we were back in our playing days. The first thing that should come to mind is "adrenaline rush" or "kick ass."

    Thatta boy on the Stripe thing!

    - Tom F.

  • "Touch my shit, I'll fuckin' kill ya."

  • "Touch my shit, I'll fuckin' kill ya."

    88fingerslewy said:

    "Touch my shit, I'll fuckin' kill ya."

    Relax Francis.

  • "Touch my shit, I'll fuckin' kill ya."

    88fingerslewy said:

    "Touch my shit, I'll fuckin' kill ya."

    LOL! That guy Psycho was hilarious!

    Cruiser: "I just thought I'd join the army before I get drafted."

    Sargeant Hulka: "SON, THERE AIN'T NO DRAFT NO MORE!"

    Cuiser: "What? There was one?"

    room full of laughter

    Psycho: "WHAT A JERK!"

    - Tom F.

  • @riffer-x said:

    Let's see just how stupid you are.

    Why don't you keep posting your moronism and watch me delete it all day.

    Hey, I'm just sitting here at work getting paid to delete your stupidity. Keep typing dickhead.

    Let's just say I'll put my cake on Riff.

    Normally, I'm for keeping people on the board (ie; Loverboy) BUT if our mods gotta work overtime while they're at work because some Tonya Harding/Derek Anderson cult fan is taking a cyber cro-bar to our forum - deep 6 the idiot from the board! 😠

    - Tom F. (What can I say? I grew up with role models like Eddie Haskell and Dennis the Menace)

    @flugel said:

    Let's just say I'll put my cake on Riff.

    Normally, I'm for keeping people on the board (ie; Loverboy) BUT if our mods gotta work overtime while they're at work because some Tonya Harding/Derek Anderson cult fan is taking a cyber cro-bar to our forum - deep 6 the idiot from the board! 😠

    - Tom F. (What can I say? I grew up with role models like Eddie Haskell and Dennis the Menace)

    Rifferx- you are right man. Cant fight a superhero moderator with a super powerful keyboard keeping the world free of posts that he doesn't have to like. But here's one post you probably wont want to delete, because you can use it against me should I ever return, its my resignation as a member of this board:

    Cyber Cro Bar?

    In fact what Front Desk Security Agent Rifferx deleted was a couple of LOLs and a flippant remark about a comment that a poster made regarding Lumbergh screwing them in the ass.

    But whatever... Lumbergh has this elevator full of onanists completely handled now and my presence is not needed any more.

    Its too bad because this used to be a hilarious and madcap and no holds barred collection of would be bad-asses but also knowledgeable fans some of whom just happened to be long time Browns fans. I first wandered in there over a couple of years ago and politely introducted myself as a fan of the third string quarterback who had only played a couple of snaps and got cussed out and mocked to pieces. I loved it! Finally a message board without a bunch namby pamby sissy censoring hypocrites on it. And oh yeah even then Derek Anderson was as popular as the last piece of cake at a leprosy victims support meeting.

    But that was back a couple of address changes. Atenears did his best to warn about the change but it still seemed like a lot of the best posters (posts) stayed at the old site somehow. That and the second move seemed like somebody had just packed the moving van at midnite and carted off all the stuff under cover of darkness just as it was getting more familiar. Again, probably not Stan's fault, its his collection of people . And again he can decide what he wants that collection of posters to look like and make sure that some turkey deprived government worker isnt shotgunning posts justs because DA sucks, as fun as that sounds.

    Anyway thanks to Stan and thanks to some of the posters who have made my day with the funny or provided some good insight into the subject at hand.

    Special Ensign Lummy, I am handing the directorship of this colony off to you now, I know that you will treat the unwashed natives here with all the respect they deserve. God forbid them the day you leave, there would be quite nothing left.

    Good day all. And go Browns!

  • @flugel said:

    Let's just say I'll put my cake on Riff.

    Normally, I'm for keeping people on the board (ie; Loverboy) BUT if our mods gotta work overtime while they're at work because some Tonya Harding/Derek Anderson cult fan is taking a cyber cro-bar to our forum - deep 6 the idiot from the board! 😠

    - Tom F. (What can I say? I grew up with role models like Eddie Haskell and Dennis the Menace)

    Rifferx- you are right man. Cant fight a superhero moderator with a super powerful keyboard keeping the world free of posts that he doesn't have to like. But here's one post you probably wont want to delete, because you can use it against me should I ever return, its my resignation as a member of this board:

    Cyber Cro Bar?

    In fact what Front Desk Security Agent Rifferx deleted was a couple of LOLs and a flippant remark about a comment that a poster made regarding Lumbergh screwing them in the ass.

    But whatever... Lumbergh has this elevator full of onanists completely handled now and my presence is not needed any more.

    Its too bad because this used to be a hilarious and madcap and no holds barred collection of would be bad-asses but also knowledgeable fans some of whom just happened to be long time Browns fans. I first wandered in there over a couple of years ago and politely introducted myself as a fan of the third string quarterback who had only played a couple of snaps and got cussed out and mocked to pieces. I loved it! Finally a message board without a bunch namby pamby sissy censoring hypocrites on it. And oh yeah even then Derek Anderson was as popular as the last piece of cake at a leprosy victims support meeting.

    But that was back a couple of address changes. Atenears did his best to warn about the change but it still seemed like a lot of the best posters (posts) stayed at the old site somehow. That and the second move seemed like somebody had just packed the moving van at midnite and carted off all the stuff under cover of darkness just as it was getting more familiar. Again, probably not Stan's fault, its his collection of people . And again he can decide what he wants that collection of posters to look like and make sure that some turkey deprived government worker isnt shotgunning posts justs because DA sucks, as fun as that sounds.

    Anyway thanks to Stan and thanks to some of the posters who have made my day with the funny or provided some good insight into the subject at hand.

    Special Ensign Lummy, I am handing the directorship of this colony off to you now, I know that you will treat the unwashed natives here with all the respect they deserve. God forbid them the day you leave, there would be quite nothing left.

    Good day all. And go Browns!

    @orangenotbrown said:

    Rifferx- you are right man. Cant fight a superhero moderator with a super powerful keyboard keeping the world free of posts that he doesn't have to like. But here's one post you probably wont want to delete, because you can use it against me should I ever return, its my resignation as a member of this board:

    Cyber Cro Bar?

    In fact what Front Desk Security Agent Rifferx deleted was a couple of LOLs and a flippant remark about a comment that a poster made regarding Lumbergh screwing them in the ass.

    But whatever... Lumbergh has this elevator full of onanists completely handled now and my presence is not needed any more.

    Its too bad because this used to be a hilarious and madcap and no holds barred collection of would be bad-asses but also knowledgeable fans some of whom just happened to be long time Browns fans. I first wandered in there over a couple of years ago and politely introducted myself as a fan of the third string quarterback who had only played a couple of snaps and got cussed out and mocked to pieces. I loved it! Finally a message board without a bunch namby pamby sissy censoring hypocrites on it. And oh yeah even then Derek Anderson was as popular as the last piece of cake at a leprosy victims support meeting.

    But that was back a couple of address changes. Atenears did his best to warn about the change but it still seemed like a lot of the best posters (posts) stayed at the old site somehow. That and the second move seemed like somebody had just packed the moving van at midnite and carted off all the stuff under cover of darkness just as it was getting more familiar. Again, probably not Stan's fault, its his collection of people . And again he can decide what he wants that collection of posters to look like and make sure that some turkey deprived government worker isnt shotgunning posts justs because DA sucks, as fun as that sounds.

    Anyway thanks to Stan and thanks to some of the posters who have made my day with the funny or provided some good insight into the subject at hand.

    Special Ensign Lummy, I am handing the directorship of this colony off to you now, I know that you will treat the unwashed natives here with all the respect they deserve. God forbid them the day you leave, there would be quite nothing left.

    Good day all. And go Browns!

    Sweet meat, you ain't made a non-bong cough induced post here in months. Face it pal, your game sucks.

    Here is an idea, when one of your Retarded/moronic posts gets deleted, maybe come back with a real post instead of threatening the mean old moderator. See folks, that method doesn't really work.

    You made your own bed by posting like an idiot and mocking Cleveland fans, dude, don't pawn it off on me. I've gotten numerous requests to ditch your ass.

    Gooday smartass, guess you ain't all that.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Uh, Winger isn't Kip Winger? The demon of the apocalypse of rock?

    He was so cool (and sad) in the rock doc about the 1980s. He took so much undeserved blame for being young and doing what management told him to do.

    Yeah, Alice Cooper swears that dude could out party anybody and was actually quite "manly".

    Dude is actually a really good bass player, it's just that his band represented the worst of what the 'Management' dictated in that era.......which was really bad, girlie hair metal.

  • @orangenotbrown said:

    Rifferx- you are right man. Cant fight a superhero moderator with a super powerful keyboard keeping the world free of posts that he doesn't have to like. But here's one post you probably wont want to delete, because you can use it against me should I ever return, its my resignation as a member of this board:

    Cyber Cro Bar?

    In fact what Front Desk Security Agent Rifferx deleted was a couple of LOLs and a flippant remark about a comment that a poster made regarding Lumbergh screwing them in the ass.

    But whatever... Lumbergh has this elevator full of onanists completely handled now and my presence is not needed any more.

    Its too bad because this used to be a hilarious and madcap and no holds barred collection of would be bad-asses but also knowledgeable fans some of whom just happened to be long time Browns fans. I first wandered in there over a couple of years ago and politely introducted myself as a fan of the third string quarterback who had only played a couple of snaps and got cussed out and mocked to pieces. I loved it! Finally a message board without a bunch namby pamby sissy censoring hypocrites on it. And oh yeah even then Derek Anderson was as popular as the last piece of cake at a leprosy victims support meeting.

    But that was back a couple of address changes. Atenears did his best to warn about the change but it still seemed like a lot of the best posters (posts) stayed at the old site somehow. That and the second move seemed like somebody had just packed the moving van at midnite and carted off all the stuff under cover of darkness just as it was getting more familiar. Again, probably not Stan's fault, its his collection of people . And again he can decide what he wants that collection of posters to look like and make sure that some turkey deprived government worker isnt shotgunning posts justs because DA sucks, as fun as that sounds.

    Anyway thanks to Stan and thanks to some of the posters who have made my day with the funny or provided some good insight into the subject at hand.

    Special Ensign Lummy, I am handing the directorship of this colony off to you now, I know that you will treat the unwashed natives here with all the respect they deserve. God forbid them the day you leave, there would be quite nothing left.

    Good day all. And go Browns!

    Sweet meat, you ain't made a non-bong cough induced post here in months. Face it pal, your game sucks.

    Here is an idea, when one of your Retarded/moronic posts gets deleted, maybe come back with a real post instead of threatening the mean old moderator. See folks, that method doesn't really work.

    You made your own bed by posting like an idiot and mocking Cleveland fans, dude, don't pawn it off on me. I've gotten numerous requests to ditch your ass.

    Gooday smartass, guess you ain't all that.

    @riffer-x said:

    Sweet meat, you ain't made a non-bong cough induced post here in months. Face it pal, your game sucks.

    Here is an idea, when one of your Retarded/moronic posts gets deleted, maybe come back with a real post instead of threatening the mean old moderator. See folks, that method doesn't really work.

    You made your own bed by posting like an idiot and mocking Cleveland fans, dude, don't pawn it off on me. I've gotten numerous requests to ditch your ass.

    Gooday smartass, guess you ain't all that.

    Nothing makes a better message board than a moderator who deletes posts and then starts a new thread to crow about it.

    You're turning into a real crybaby pussy riff.

    Riffer = Horseballs

  • @riffer-x said:

    Sweet meat, you ain't made a non-bong cough induced post here in months. Face it pal, your game sucks.

    Here is an idea, when one of your Retarded/moronic posts gets deleted, maybe come back with a real post instead of threatening the mean old moderator. See folks, that method doesn't really work.

    You made your own bed by posting like an idiot and mocking Cleveland fans, dude, don't pawn it off on me. I've gotten numerous requests to ditch your ass.

    Gooday smartass, guess you ain't all that.

    Nothing makes a better message board than a moderator who deletes posts and then starts a new thread to crow about it.

    You're turning into a real crybaby pussy riff.

    Riffer = Horseballs

    @lumbergh said:

    Nothing makes a better message board than a moderator who deletes posts and then starts a new thread to crow about it.

    You're turning into a real crybaby pussy riff.

    Riffer = Horseballs

    Every once in awhile we need to get you younguns in line, so the best way to do that is let it out in the open.

    You cry more than anybody here son, and all I ever get is mass requests to delete/ban yo little ass.

    You're too much fun smacking around Lums. ONB was just a Retard who thought it was cool to rag on Browns fans.

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

  • Meanwhile, back at Camp DA in the hills of Oregon, the guy who made his last stand and was leaving with head held high is still hanging around to read this thread.

    Hi Obes

  • 88fingerslewy said:

    "Touch my shit, I'll fuckin' kill ya."

    LOL! That guy Psycho was hilarious!

    Cruiser: "I just thought I'd join the army before I get drafted."

    Sargeant Hulka: "SON, THERE AIN'T NO DRAFT NO MORE!"

    Cuiser: "What? There was one?"

    room full of laughter

    Psycho: "WHAT A JERK!"

    - Tom F.

    @flugel said:

    Sargeant Hulka: "SON, THERE AIN'T NO DRAFT NO MORE!"

    Cuiser: "What? There was one?"

    John Winger: You can't go! All the plants are gonna *die*!
    Dewey Oxburger: [as he gets off the bus at camp, to Capt. Stillman] How's it going, Eisenhower?
    John Winger: Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh, I've been listening to him for years, and I think he's fabulous."
    John Winger: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.

    Russell Ziskey: Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!

    Russell Ziskey: I've always been kind of a pacifist. When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
    Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?

    John Winger: [John and Russell look at each other] You mean, like, flaming, or...

    Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.

    Russell Ziskey: No, we're not homosexual, but we are *willing to learn*.

    John Winger: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?

    I love this movie.

  • @lumbergh said:

    Nothing makes a better message board than a moderator who deletes posts and then starts a new thread to crow about it.

    You're turning into a real crybaby pussy riff.

    Riffer = Horseballs

    Every once in awhile we need to get you younguns in line, so the best way to do that is let it out in the open.

    You cry more than anybody here son, and all I ever get is mass requests to delete/ban yo little ass.

    You're too much fun smacking around Lums. ONB was just a Retard who thought it was cool to rag on Browns fans.

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

    @riffer-x said:

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

    Ha! I'll just give you a bad time for being a pussy who deletes posts because he's pissed his love interest has a boo boo on his finger. BQ Fag.

  • @riffer-x said:

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

    Ha! I'll just give you a bad time for being a pussy who deletes posts because he's pissed his love interest has a boo boo on his finger. BQ Fag.

    @lumbergh said:

    Ha! I'll just give you a bad time for being a pussy who deletes posts because he's pissed his love interest has a boo boo on his finger. BQ Fag.

    Yeah, that's it.

    Keep working, you'll reach ONB Retardedness in a heartbeat at your current level.

    You need to get over the BQ fetish bro, it's quite obvious you secretly worship him. The DA thing is a big facade to deny your love for all things that handsome Golden Domer represents.

    Here you thought you had us fooled queerboy.

  • Riffer's bedroom walls:

    E.jpgBrady_Quinn1.jpgmc2725cb.jpg

  • Yep, knew you had a picture of Queen handy. Man, you had that thing posted in no time.

    Where's all the white stains?

  • Here ya go Lums, don't spurt all at once.

    winger-sm.jpg

  • When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...

  • When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...

    Masters said:

    When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...

    They won't; which is why I choose to place them on ignore...an option I encourage all of you too do