Skip to content

ONB

The Browns Board
51 13 4.1k
  • Meanwhile, back at Camp DA in the hills of Oregon, the guy who made his last stand and was leaving with head held high is still hanging around to read this thread.

    Hi Obes

  • 88fingerslewy said:

    "Touch my shit, I'll fuckin' kill ya."

    LOL! That guy Psycho was hilarious!

    Cruiser: "I just thought I'd join the army before I get drafted."

    Sargeant Hulka: "SON, THERE AIN'T NO DRAFT NO MORE!"

    Cuiser: "What? There was one?"

    room full of laughter

    Psycho: "WHAT A JERK!"

    - Tom F.

    @flugel said:

    Sargeant Hulka: "SON, THERE AIN'T NO DRAFT NO MORE!"

    Cuiser: "What? There was one?"

    John Winger: You can't go! All the plants are gonna *die*!
    Dewey Oxburger: [as he gets off the bus at camp, to Capt. Stillman] How's it going, Eisenhower?
    John Winger: Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh, I've been listening to him for years, and I think he's fabulous."
    John Winger: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.

    Russell Ziskey: Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!

    Russell Ziskey: I've always been kind of a pacifist. When I was a kid, my father told me, "Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it."
    Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?

    John Winger: [John and Russell look at each other] You mean, like, flaming, or...

    Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.

    Russell Ziskey: No, we're not homosexual, but we are *willing to learn*.

    John Winger: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?

    I love this movie.

  • @lumbergh said:

    Nothing makes a better message board than a moderator who deletes posts and then starts a new thread to crow about it.

    You're turning into a real crybaby pussy riff.

    Riffer = Horseballs

    Every once in awhile we need to get you younguns in line, so the best way to do that is let it out in the open.

    You cry more than anybody here son, and all I ever get is mass requests to delete/ban yo little ass.

    You're too much fun smacking around Lums. ONB was just a Retard who thought it was cool to rag on Browns fans.

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

    @riffer-x said:

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

    Ha! I'll just give you a bad time for being a pussy who deletes posts because he's pissed his love interest has a boo boo on his finger. BQ Fag.

  • @riffer-x said:

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

    Ha! I'll just give you a bad time for being a pussy who deletes posts because he's pissed his love interest has a boo boo on his finger. BQ Fag.

    @lumbergh said:

    Ha! I'll just give you a bad time for being a pussy who deletes posts because he's pissed his love interest has a boo boo on his finger. BQ Fag.

    Yeah, that's it.

    Keep working, you'll reach ONB Retardedness in a heartbeat at your current level.

    You need to get over the BQ fetish bro, it's quite obvious you secretly worship him. The DA thing is a big facade to deny your love for all things that handsome Golden Domer represents.

    Here you thought you had us fooled queerboy.

  • Riffer's bedroom walls:

    E.jpgBrady_Quinn1.jpgmc2725cb.jpg

  • Yep, knew you had a picture of Queen handy. Man, you had that thing posted in no time.

    Where's all the white stains?

  • Here ya go Lums, don't spurt all at once.

    winger-sm.jpg

  • When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...

  • When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...

    Masters said:

    When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...

    They won't; which is why I choose to place them on ignore...an option I encourage all of you too do

  • When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...

    Masters said:

    When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...

    They won't Mik, just like hillbilly Stiller fan.

    It's always smart to get into a pissing match with a mod and throw insults at him because he deleted a moronic post or two.

    Yeah, you'll win that most of the time. My favorite is how they cry afterwords and act like mods are tough guys behind a PC screen. Uh, yeah, way to diagnose it McFly.

    They call you out and then pout and cry about it when they're called on it.

    Oregon Manwagonners are a weird lot. Not as dumb as Pitt fan, but just as dense and hardheaded.

    God love 'em, someone besides Sev has to support DA somewhere.

  • Ok...I have to say something here..not really about lumbnuts..he is a fanboy from oregon..cut him some slack ..he has not had any one to follow since Clyde Drexler left town...

    ZING!

    But about Kip Winger...i get that people like hair bands..and some of those guys could play really well...but as a bass player that has listened to some lines provided by KIP..i must say he was barely average even for that style of music...though he did sing lead (well) and play bass..and i always like that (sir paul,John wetton,Les Claypool,Geddy Lee)..

    Winger was bubble gum though at the end of the day.. "Shes only 17"...

    It used to piss me off to see the readers poll "Best Of" and see guys like Kip and Nikki Sixx as best bassist..it was just the hot flavor of the week...

    No ofense Inpecta!

  • Ok...I have to say something here..not really about lumbnuts..he is a fanboy from oregon..cut him some slack ..he has not had any one to follow since Clyde Drexler left town...

    ZING!

    But about Kip Winger...i get that people like hair bands..and some of those guys could play really well...but as a bass player that has listened to some lines provided by KIP..i must say he was barely average even for that style of music...though he did sing lead (well) and play bass..and i always like that (sir paul,John wetton,Les Claypool,Geddy Lee)..

    Winger was bubble gum though at the end of the day.. "Shes only 17"...

    It used to piss me off to see the readers poll "Best Of" and see guys like Kip and Nikki Sixx as best bassist..it was just the hot flavor of the week...

    No ofense Inpecta!

    @destinfunk said:

    Ok...I have to say something here..not really about lumbnuts..he is a fanboy from oregon..cut him some slack ..he has not had any one to follow since Clyde Drexler left town...

    ZING!

    But about Kip Winger...i get that people like hair bands..and some of those guys could play really well...but as a bass player that has listened to some lines provided by KIP..i must say he was barely average even for that style of music...though he did sing lead (well) and play bass..and i always like that (sir paul,John wetton,Les Claypool,Geddy Lee)..

    Winger was bubble gum though at the end of the day.. "Shes only 17"...

    It used to piss me off to see the readers poll "Best Of" and see guys like Kip and Nikki Sixx as best bassist..it was just the hot flavor of the week...

    No ofense Inpecta!

    You do realize this is all in jest, right?

    Alice Cooper really likes Winger as a bass player. Face it, if you can play with Coop you have to be pretty decent at your instrument.

    I play guitar myself and the little bit of Winger I've listened to.........oh, who am I kidding, I've never really listened to Winger.

  • I saw ole Kippie in Alice's band on the 1986 "The Nightmare Returns" tour. He's a competent player, but not really inventive or anything. That was the same tour that Alice first employed the "roided out" Kane Roberts on Lead Guitar. Great show!

    Hey Riff, when are you gonna bust out the Bon Jovi tag? 😛

    Doug

  • I saw ole Kippie in Alice's band on the 1986 "The Nightmare Returns" tour. He's a competent player, but not really inventive or anything. That was the same tour that Alice first employed the "roided out" Kane Roberts on Lead Guitar. Great show!

    Hey Riff, when are you gonna bust out the Bon Jovi tag? 😛

    Doug

    @furnier said:

    I saw ole Kippie in Alice's band on the 1986 "The Nightmare Returns" tour. He's a competent player, but not really inventive or anything. That was the same tour that Alice first employed the "roided out" Kane Roberts on Lead Guitar. Great show!

    Hey Riff, when are you gonna bust out the Bon Jovi tag? 😛

    Doug

    Shyyooooooot bud, I can does better den dat.

    Furns, The Kipster could whoop both Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora's ass at once.

  • @lumbergh said:

    Nothing makes a better message board than a moderator who deletes posts and then starts a new thread to crow about it.

    You're turning into a real crybaby pussy riff.

    Riffer = Horseballs

    Every once in awhile we need to get you younguns in line, so the best way to do that is let it out in the open.

    You cry more than anybody here son, and all I ever get is mass requests to delete/ban yo little ass.

    You're too much fun smacking around Lums. ONB was just a Retard who thought it was cool to rag on Browns fans.

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

    @riffer-x said:

    Every once in awhile we need to get you younguns in line, so the best way to do that is let it out in the open.

    You cry more than anybody here son, and all I ever get is mass requests to delete/ban yo little ass.

    You're too much fun smacking around Lums. ONB was just a Retard who thought it was cool to rag on Browns fans.

    hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

    😆

    Loverboy's gettin all colicky so you're doin somethign right Russ. Those DA fans got about as much game as their clumsy QB. And that ain't good.

    - Tom F. (My father-in-law always called Bon Jovi "Back-jerky". That used to crack me up!)

  • Dont be sensative RIFF 😉

    yes i know it was in jest..or at least i hoped to god it was...

    Bulletboys..HAHAHAHAH

    next you will tell me you followed TRIXTER around the country hoping for an extra bottle of aqua net to roll off stage for you to get signed backstage!!

    Hah!

  • Dont be sensative RIFF 😉

    yes i know it was in jest..or at least i hoped to god it was...

    Bulletboys..HAHAHAHAH

    next you will tell me you followed TRIXTER around the country hoping for an extra bottle of aqua net to roll off stage for you to get signed backstage!!

    Hah!

    @destinfunk said:

    Dont be sensative RIFF 😉

    yes i know it was in jest..or at least i hoped to god it was...

    Bulletboys..HAHAHAHAH

    next you will tell me you followed TRIXTER around the country hoping for an extra bottle of aqua net to roll off stage for you to get signed backstage!!

    Hah!

    I once was given Warrant tix with backstage passes (by---imagine this----a gay bartender) and decided to go to the show for the hell of it. It was at Ramon's here in Akron and Jani Lane is actually an Akronite. This was circa 1996 or something.

    After the show I couldn't bring myself to go backstage. All I could think of is what could I possibly say to freaking Warrant? "Uh, good show guys, you really jam and I'm a big fan."

    I ended up giving them to some chicks and didn't even get a BJ from it.

    LOL, I actually can tolerate some hair bands now that I used to hate. I was a tad bit too bitter toward anything that wasn't real back then. BTW, Jani is a pretty good dude, I've met him out at some metal clubs when he's back in town and he's also good about supporting local acts like Ripper Owens and Winters Bane.

  • @destinfunk said:

    Dont be sensative RIFF 😉

    yes i know it was in jest..or at least i hoped to god it was...

    Bulletboys..HAHAHAHAH

    next you will tell me you followed TRIXTER around the country hoping for an extra bottle of aqua net to roll off stage for you to get signed backstage!!

    Hah!

    I once was given Warrant tix with backstage passes (by---imagine this----a gay bartender) and decided to go to the show for the hell of it. It was at Ramon's here in Akron and Jani Lane is actually an Akronite. This was circa 1996 or something.

    After the show I couldn't bring myself to go backstage. All I could think of is what could I possibly say to freaking Warrant? "Uh, good show guys, you really jam and I'm a big fan."

    I ended up giving them to some chicks and didn't even get a BJ from it.

    LOL, I actually can tolerate some hair bands now that I used to hate. I was a tad bit too bitter toward anything that wasn't real back then. BTW, Jani is a pretty good dude, I've met him out at some metal clubs when he's back in town and he's also good about supporting local acts like Ripper Owens and Winters Bane.

    @riffer-x said:

    I once was given Warrant tix with backstage passes (by---imagine this----a gay bartender) and decided to go to the show for the hell of it. It was at Ramon's here in Akron and Jani Lane is actually an Akronite. This was circa 1996 or something.

    After the show I couldn't bring myself to go backstage. All I could think of is what could I possibly say to freaking Warrant? "Uh, good show guys, you really jam and I'm a big fan."

    I ended up giving them to some chicks and didn't even get a BJ from it.

    LOL, I actually can tolerate some hair bands now that I used to hate. I was a tad bit too bitter toward anything that wasn't real back then. BTW, Jani is a pretty good dude, I've met him out at some metal clubs when he's back in town and he's also good about supporting local acts like Ripper Owens and Winters Bane.

    Those bands were all the rage once upon a time obviously...i always leaned towards the more ALT ROCK bands..when ALT rock actually had a meaning ...Janes Addiction,Chili Peppers R.E.M. ,Faith No More...sure most of those guys ended up sorta owning rock down the mainstream..which was weird..but really they never sold out..rather the music just matured as they aged...then the mainstream could digest them all a litlle better.

    anyways...during this effed up season of football we all have music...which will NEVER go away.

    Can we get that Music forum started before someone starts bitchin'

  • Stan (Aten) has been busting his balls for awhile now just getting this whole thing set up. Give him some time, he's pretty much always given everybody what they wanted, hence all the different forums and everything else.

    We can't ask for a better administrator.

  • I miss Debra Winger and fantasies of cheese-grater hummers.