ONB
-
Riffer's bedroom walls:



-
Yep, knew you had a picture of Queen handy. Man, you had that thing posted in no time.
Where's all the white stains?
-
Here ya go Lums, don't spurt all at once.

-
Masters said:
When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...They won't; which is why I choose to place them on ignore...an option I encourage all of you too do
-
Masters said:
When will these fools learn Russ? When will they learn...They won't Mik, just like hillbilly Stiller fan.
It's always smart to get into a pissing match with a mod and throw insults at him because he deleted a moronic post or two.
Yeah, you'll win that most of the time. My favorite is how they cry afterwords and act like mods are tough guys behind a PC screen. Uh, yeah, way to diagnose it McFly.
They call you out and then pout and cry about it when they're called on it.
Oregon Manwagonners are a weird lot. Not as dumb as Pitt fan, but just as dense and hardheaded.
God love 'em, someone besides Sev has to support DA somewhere.
-
Ok...I have to say something here..not really about lumbnuts..he is a fanboy from oregon..cut him some slack ..he has not had any one to follow since Clyde Drexler left town...
ZING!
But about Kip Winger...i get that people like hair bands..and some of those guys could play really well...but as a bass player that has listened to some lines provided by KIP..i must say he was barely average even for that style of music...though he did sing lead (well) and play bass..and i always like that (sir paul,John wetton,Les Claypool,Geddy Lee)..
Winger was bubble gum though at the end of the day.. "Shes only 17"...
It used to piss me off to see the readers poll "Best Of" and see guys like Kip and Nikki Sixx as best bassist..it was just the hot flavor of the week...
No ofense Inpecta!
-
Ok...I have to say something here..not really about lumbnuts..he is a fanboy from oregon..cut him some slack ..he has not had any one to follow since Clyde Drexler left town...
ZING!
But about Kip Winger...i get that people like hair bands..and some of those guys could play really well...but as a bass player that has listened to some lines provided by KIP..i must say he was barely average even for that style of music...though he did sing lead (well) and play bass..and i always like that (sir paul,John wetton,Les Claypool,Geddy Lee)..
Winger was bubble gum though at the end of the day.. "Shes only 17"...
It used to piss me off to see the readers poll "Best Of" and see guys like Kip and Nikki Sixx as best bassist..it was just the hot flavor of the week...
No ofense Inpecta!
Ok...I have to say something here..not really about lumbnuts..he is a fanboy from oregon..cut him some slack ..he has not had any one to follow since Clyde Drexler left town...
ZING!
But about Kip Winger...i get that people like hair bands..and some of those guys could play really well...but as a bass player that has listened to some lines provided by KIP..i must say he was barely average even for that style of music...though he did sing lead (well) and play bass..and i always like that (sir paul,John wetton,Les Claypool,Geddy Lee)..
Winger was bubble gum though at the end of the day.. "Shes only 17"...
It used to piss me off to see the readers poll "Best Of" and see guys like Kip and Nikki Sixx as best bassist..it was just the hot flavor of the week...
No ofense Inpecta!
You do realize this is all in jest, right?
Alice Cooper really likes Winger as a bass player. Face it, if you can play with Coop you have to be pretty decent at your instrument.
I play guitar myself and the little bit of Winger I've listened to.........oh, who am I kidding, I've never really listened to Winger.
-
I saw ole Kippie in Alice's band on the 1986 "The Nightmare Returns" tour. He's a competent player, but not really inventive or anything. That was the same tour that Alice first employed the "roided out" Kane Roberts on Lead Guitar. Great show!
Hey Riff, when are you gonna bust out the Bon Jovi tag?

Doug
-
I saw ole Kippie in Alice's band on the 1986 "The Nightmare Returns" tour. He's a competent player, but not really inventive or anything. That was the same tour that Alice first employed the "roided out" Kane Roberts on Lead Guitar. Great show!
Hey Riff, when are you gonna bust out the Bon Jovi tag?

Doug
I saw ole Kippie in Alice's band on the 1986 "The Nightmare Returns" tour. He's a competent player, but not really inventive or anything. That was the same tour that Alice first employed the "roided out" Kane Roberts on Lead Guitar. Great show!
Hey Riff, when are you gonna bust out the Bon Jovi tag?

Doug
Shyyooooooot bud, I can does better den dat.
Furns, The Kipster could whoop both Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora's ass at once.
-
Nothing makes a better message board than a moderator who deletes posts and then starts a new thread to crow about it.
You're turning into a real crybaby pussy riff.
Riffer = Horseballs
Every once in awhile we need to get you younguns in line, so the best way to do that is let it out in the open.
You cry more than anybody here son, and all I ever get is mass requests to delete/ban yo little ass.
You're too much fun smacking around Lums. ONB was just a Retard who thought it was cool to rag on Browns fans.
hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?
Every once in awhile we need to get you younguns in line, so the best way to do that is let it out in the open.
You cry more than anybody here son, and all I ever get is mass requests to delete/ban yo little ass.
You're too much fun smacking around Lums. ONB was just a Retard who thought it was cool to rag on Browns fans.
hey, you wanna fight the mean ole moderator too?

Loverboy's gettin all colicky so you're doin somethign right Russ. Those DA fans got about as much game as their clumsy QB. And that ain't good.
- Tom F. (My father-in-law always called Bon Jovi "Back-jerky". That used to crack me up!)
-
Dont be sensative RIFF

yes i know it was in jest..or at least i hoped to god it was...
Bulletboys..HAHAHAHAH
next you will tell me you followed TRIXTER around the country hoping for an extra bottle of aqua net to roll off stage for you to get signed backstage!!
Hah!
-
Dont be sensative RIFF

yes i know it was in jest..or at least i hoped to god it was...
Bulletboys..HAHAHAHAH
next you will tell me you followed TRIXTER around the country hoping for an extra bottle of aqua net to roll off stage for you to get signed backstage!!
Hah!
Dont be sensative RIFF
yes i know it was in jest..or at least i hoped to god it was...
Bulletboys..HAHAHAHAH
next you will tell me you followed TRIXTER around the country hoping for an extra bottle of aqua net to roll off stage for you to get signed backstage!!
Hah!
I once was given Warrant tix with backstage passes (by---imagine this----a gay bartender) and decided to go to the show for the hell of it. It was at Ramon's here in Akron and Jani Lane is actually an Akronite. This was circa 1996 or something.
After the show I couldn't bring myself to go backstage. All I could think of is what could I possibly say to freaking Warrant? "Uh, good show guys, you really jam and I'm a big fan."
I ended up giving them to some chicks and didn't even get a BJ from it.
LOL, I actually can tolerate some hair bands now that I used to hate. I was a tad bit too bitter toward anything that wasn't real back then. BTW, Jani is a pretty good dude, I've met him out at some metal clubs when he's back in town and he's also good about supporting local acts like Ripper Owens and Winters Bane.
-
Dont be sensative RIFF
yes i know it was in jest..or at least i hoped to god it was...
Bulletboys..HAHAHAHAH
next you will tell me you followed TRIXTER around the country hoping for an extra bottle of aqua net to roll off stage for you to get signed backstage!!
Hah!
I once was given Warrant tix with backstage passes (by---imagine this----a gay bartender) and decided to go to the show for the hell of it. It was at Ramon's here in Akron and Jani Lane is actually an Akronite. This was circa 1996 or something.
After the show I couldn't bring myself to go backstage. All I could think of is what could I possibly say to freaking Warrant? "Uh, good show guys, you really jam and I'm a big fan."
I ended up giving them to some chicks and didn't even get a BJ from it.
LOL, I actually can tolerate some hair bands now that I used to hate. I was a tad bit too bitter toward anything that wasn't real back then. BTW, Jani is a pretty good dude, I've met him out at some metal clubs when he's back in town and he's also good about supporting local acts like Ripper Owens and Winters Bane.
I once was given Warrant tix with backstage passes (by---imagine this----a gay bartender) and decided to go to the show for the hell of it. It was at Ramon's here in Akron and Jani Lane is actually an Akronite. This was circa 1996 or something.
After the show I couldn't bring myself to go backstage. All I could think of is what could I possibly say to freaking Warrant? "Uh, good show guys, you really jam and I'm a big fan."
I ended up giving them to some chicks and didn't even get a BJ from it.
LOL, I actually can tolerate some hair bands now that I used to hate. I was a tad bit too bitter toward anything that wasn't real back then. BTW, Jani is a pretty good dude, I've met him out at some metal clubs when he's back in town and he's also good about supporting local acts like Ripper Owens and Winters Bane.
Those bands were all the rage once upon a time obviously...i always leaned towards the more ALT ROCK bands..when ALT rock actually had a meaning ...Janes Addiction,Chili Peppers R.E.M. ,Faith No More...sure most of those guys ended up sorta owning rock down the mainstream..which was weird..but really they never sold out..rather the music just matured as they aged...then the mainstream could digest them all a litlle better.
anyways...during this effed up season of football we all have music...which will NEVER go away.
Can we get that Music forum started before someone starts bitchin'
-
Stan (Aten) has been busting his balls for awhile now just getting this whole thing set up. Give him some time, he's pretty much always given everybody what they wanted, hence all the different forums and everything else.
We can't ask for a better administrator.
-
I miss Debra Winger and fantasies of cheese-grater hummers.
-
-
Stan (Aten) has been busting his balls for awhile now just getting this whole thing set up. Give him some time, he's pretty much always given everybody what they wanted, hence all the different forums and everything else.
We can't ask for a better administrator.
Stan (Aten) has been busting his balls for awhile now just getting this whole thing set up. Give him some time, he's pretty much always given everybody what they wanted, hence all the different forums and everything else.
We can't ask for a better administrator.
There once was a time that a lot of political discussion use to bust-out in here. Appeared that there were some really good political activistys here, intelligent and very interested in the deep subject. We deleted a few political rants for being off topic, and folks that worked real hard on those posts got bent. So, we started sending those posts to a folder called the 'Political Forum' and advised those that wanted that type of interest to go chase those posts there. Many did just that. Many very good Browns fans even settled into the political folder, almost never to be heard here again.
Today?
Today most have left the site for good because they couldn't get along in that off-beat folder and too many times we were chalked up as a 'Browns forum' anyhow, not a political site ... so those who became more interested in politics just shunned our site no matter how much history they had/have here with this Browns group.
I've received numerous request for a 'General Forum', wanna guess how that'll ends up a year down the road?
Our we gonna have to eventually hire a 'Hair Band Mod' to balance the mod who favors the 'Classics' groupees? Is one style gonna attempt to drown out the other style and both fill my PM box with solicitations of change? And with hours on end of my involvement, won't we just be viewed here as a 'Browns Forum' in the end and not really a major player on the music end?
Sounds like a lot of wasted effort, and just more lost and dilluted members.
The political forum right now is a mess. One side quit (left the site for a super secret forum) and one side has more assholes among them (by there own account) that it ain't even worth talking among those with like interest.
We can't be everything to everyone, if you don't come here to talk football, I'm going to have to suggest you don't waste anyones time of setting you up a folder you will eventually shun because I didn't hire mod's soon enough, abundant enough, or those that favor the side of the topic to your liking.
I guess what I am trying to say is that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. "If I build it ... more headache will come"
That's why I'm super, super slow at installing a General forum or a Rock-n-Roll Forum .... go see the political forum where now there is more discussion (bitching?) about the forum itself than there is on the subject topic.
I'm seriously considering creating a folder for those who support Derek Anderson. That's more along the lines of the Browns, and something that gets smothered out here as being off-topic. I'd like to discuss what Derek Anderson can do for this team, but not here, not on this site.
-
If you DO decide to start a Rock 'N' Roll or Music forum, I will promise you 2 things:
A) If music I loathe gets discussed (Hip Hop/Rap & Modern Country), I will refrain from torching it. I'll move on to other threads about music that does interest me.
I will be a frequent and passionate poster in said forum.Doug
-
Stan (Aten) has been busting his balls for awhile now just getting this whole thing set up. Give him some time, he's pretty much always given everybody what they wanted, hence all the different forums and everything else.
We can't ask for a better administrator.
There once was a time that a lot of political discussion use to bust-out in here. Appeared that there were some really good political activistys here, intelligent and very interested in the deep subject. We deleted a few political rants for being off topic, and folks that worked real hard on those posts got bent. So, we started sending those posts to a folder called the 'Political Forum' and advised those that wanted that type of interest to go chase those posts there. Many did just that. Many very good Browns fans even settled into the political folder, almost never to be heard here again.
Today?
Today most have left the site for good because they couldn't get along in that off-beat folder and too many times we were chalked up as a 'Browns forum' anyhow, not a political site ... so those who became more interested in politics just shunned our site no matter how much history they had/have here with this Browns group.
I've received numerous request for a 'General Forum', wanna guess how that'll ends up a year down the road?
Our we gonna have to eventually hire a 'Hair Band Mod' to balance the mod who favors the 'Classics' groupees? Is one style gonna attempt to drown out the other style and both fill my PM box with solicitations of change? And with hours on end of my involvement, won't we just be viewed here as a 'Browns Forum' in the end and not really a major player on the music end?
Sounds like a lot of wasted effort, and just more lost and dilluted members.
The political forum right now is a mess. One side quit (left the site for a super secret forum) and one side has more assholes among them (by there own account) that it ain't even worth talking among those with like interest.
We can't be everything to everyone, if you don't come here to talk football, I'm going to have to suggest you don't waste anyones time of setting you up a folder you will eventually shun because I didn't hire mod's soon enough, abundant enough, or those that favor the side of the topic to your liking.
I guess what I am trying to say is that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. "If I build it ... more headache will come"
That's why I'm super, super slow at installing a General forum or a Rock-n-Roll Forum .... go see the political forum where now there is more discussion (bitching?) about the forum itself than there is on the subject topic.
I'm seriously considering creating a folder for those who support Derek Anderson. That's more along the lines of the Browns, and something that gets smothered out here as being off-topic. I'd like to discuss what Derek Anderson can do for this team, but not here, not on this site.
There once was a time that a lot of political discussion use to bust-out in here. Appeared that there were some really good political activistys here, intelligent and very interested in the deep subject. We deleted a few political rants for being off topic, and folks that worked real hard on those posts got bent. So, we started sending those posts to a folder called the 'Political Forum' and advised those that wanted that type of interest to go chase those posts there. Many did just that. Many very good Browns fans even settled into the political folder, almost never to be heard here again.
Today?
Today most have left the site for good because they couldn't get along in that off-beat folder and too many times we were chalked up as a 'Browns forum' anyhow, not a political site ... so those who became more interested in politics just shunned our site no matter how much history they had/have here with this Browns group.
I've received numerous request for a 'General Forum', wanna guess how that'll ends up a year down the road?
Our we gonna have to eventually hire a 'Hair Band Mod' to balance the mod who favors the 'Classics' groupees? Is one style gonna attempt to drown out the other style and both fill my PM box with solicitations of change? And with hours on end of my involvement, won't we just be viewed here as a 'Browns Forum' in the end and not really a major player on the music end?
Sounds like a lot of wasted effort, and just more lost and dilluted members.
The political forum right now is a mess.
Stan, CREATING any forum for colicky people invites MORE colicky people. When they all clutter into 1 folder, they want you to deep 6 the TOP rating Jerry Springer Moshpit-level so our moderators can work OT as their Judge Judy 24/7. And dooes anyone want to take a stab at how many times they'll get thanked for dealing with the crybabiers?
That's gay on so many levels I feel limpwristed just talking about it.
BTW, our rock n rollers in here like Furns and Riffer and Listercat and a couple others are easy going folks that are happy with whatever you decide as they will tell you.
- Tom F.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login