Romeo Crennell IQ
-
RC is one of the few guys who instantly makes you question his IQ when he talks....and I questioned that 4 yrs ago. Got me banned at the "other" forum but check the scoreboard.
-
He's not just faking it, he really is that much of a dumb dumb.
-
Romeo is not dumb... He`s "Thinkin ARBYS !!
-
RC is one of the few guys who instantly makes you question his IQ when he talks....and I questioned that 4 yrs ago. Got me banned at the "other" forum but check the scoreboard.
RC is one of the few guys who instantly makes you question his IQ when he talks....and I questioned that 4 yrs ago. Got me banned at the "other" forum but check the scoreboard.
I'll take Bill Parcells' estimate of RACs IQ over your estimate.
He just dumbs it down for the media. ...Something that needs to be done for BQ Nation anyways.
-
RC is one of the few guys who instantly makes you question his IQ when he talks....and I questioned that 4 yrs ago. Got me banned at the "other" forum but check the scoreboard.
I'll take Bill Parcells' estimate of RACs IQ over your estimate.
He just dumbs it down for the media. ...Something that needs to be done for BQ Nation anyways.
I'll take Bill Parcells' estimate of RACs IQ over your estimate.
He just dumbs it down for the media. ...Something that needs to be done for BQ Nation anyways.
Parcells must have closed his eyes when the few moments per game that require a quick thinking intelligent decision Romeo does the things that
even the commentators shake their heads at.
You are viewed only by your actions under the gun. The rest is just acting.
-
RAC is what he is a nice guy but does not have good evaluation skills and is to lazy to mold the rookies he prefers pre-coached vets he is not even a decent coach 4 yrs and our defense still has a plain vanilla very predictible and limited passrush capability i think it has as much to do with his assistant coaches as romeo himself they all suck...
I have a tendancy to think that when your coaching is that bad and upper management has failed to act in a timely fashion to head any of this off then you have a bad GM and an even worse owner for not rightfully putting the hammer down on them all in a public and humiliating way...instead of defending them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login