Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. ANYBODY ELSE?

ANYBODY ELSE?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
29 Posts 16 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 127 Reputation
    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #1

    After being in a psychopathic state the beginning of the week, I'm beginning to feel it for Sunday's game again.

    I'd like to see hot DA and these guys to whoop ass on Indy, especially after what they did last year to us.

    If only we knew RAC 'n ROLLS would start to play some younger guys that we could get a look at..........

    Is a pig's ass pork?
    FlugelF 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
      • 4k Posts
      • 139 Reputation
      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'm not there yet (worked up), but yes I can feel the blood start to flow again and I feel like tackling someone today.

      We do need a carrot, I wish they had kept Sanders and started him over BE. They are plugging anyone and everyone in down in New Orleans, but we keep parading out the same losers.

      We always seem to play Manning well for some reason. Remember when we held him to like 6-9 points a few years in a row when he was the hottest thing in the league?

      DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

        I'm not there yet (worked up), but yes I can feel the blood start to flow again and I feel like tackling someone today.

        We do need a carrot, I wish they had kept Sanders and started him over BE. They are plugging anyone and everyone in down in New Orleans, but we keep parading out the same losers.

        We always seem to play Manning well for some reason. Remember when we held him to like 6-9 points a few years in a row when he was the hottest thing in the league?

        DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @atenears said:

        I'm not there yet (worked up), but yes I can feel the blood start to flow again and I feel like tackling someone today.

        We do need a carrot, I wish they had kept Sanders and started him over BE. They are plugging anyone and everyone in down in New Orleans, but we keep parading out the same losers.

        We always seem to play Manning well for some reason. Remember when we held him to like 6-9 points a few years in a row when he was the hottest thing in the league?

        I'm off on Sunday, so I'm worked up. I would love for us to kick there ass. But in reality, I don't think it will happen.

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Riffer XR Riffer X

          After being in a psychopathic state the beginning of the week, I'm beginning to feel it for Sunday's game again.

          I'd like to see hot DA and these guys to whoop ass on Indy, especially after what they did last year to us.

          If only we knew RAC 'n ROLLS would start to play some younger guys that we could get a look at..........

          Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 11k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @riffer-x said:

          After being in a psychopathic state the beginning of the week, I'm beginning to feel it for Sunday's game again.

          I'd like to see hot DA and these guys to whoop ass on Indy, especially after what they did last year to us.

          If only we knew RAC 'n ROLLS would start to play some younger guys that we could get a look at..........

          I think we're ALL ready to crack ribs big guy! That's a good point about last year BUT if DA didn't already peform worse than their backup QB the week before we would have been IN no matter what Indy did with that game. 4 INTs at Cincy = not worthy for post season. If you would have told me BEFORE this year that our season would turn this sour this early - I would have thought you lost your mind.

          - Tom F. (When I hear DA: I don't think of Pro QB - I think of Pro-zac)

          I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 3k Posts
            • 127 Reputation
            Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I want to see Bell, Rucker, Sowells, etc.

            I want to see Muverfubbin Braylons on the bench.

            I want to see how much Lewis cries if Harrison is actually taken advantage of.

            Is a pig's ass pork?
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Tobalaz T
              • 543 Posts
              • 4 Reputation
              T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
              #6

              No, I'm not.

              I've already seen us play this week when the Lions played the Titans.

              I just adjusted the contrast so the Lions uniforms were brown and white.

              3 seasons until our new head coach, let's hope they get it right this time.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • listercat listercatL
                • 588 Posts
                • 6 Reputation
                listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Yep; already caught crappy teams play good teams yesterday; our Browns have bagged the season so there is no reason why we should not bag them...this season is FIN

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • YtownBrownsBacker Y
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Thinking about Sunday, I have visions of this 3 man rush and Manning standing in the pocket all day until someone gets open. Unless he decides to run the ball and take it easy on us, I see a 400 yard, 4 TD game. How many rushing yards can they put up?

                  Man, I got to go out and get more beer, this doesn't even feel good.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Gips GipsG
                    • 3k Posts
                    • 34 Reputation
                    GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
                    #9

                    Im still feeling quite psycholernerpathic actually...Im going to try not to watch this game last weeks game and randys little semi-private interview left a knot in my gut thats not going away...

                    We already know what happens anyways..we either go for the win and lose to interceptions or we play safe and lose big...it all depends on which DA shows up and what chud gives him as to which way we lose.

                    I would watch it if edwards was benched but thats not happening i just hope DA doesnt try to go to him unless he is alone with 10 yds of cushion...

                    We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                    listercatL 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 9k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
                      #10
                      Man, I got to go out and get more beer, this doesn't even feel good.

                      You must be fairly young...as you get older the beer doesn't cut it anymore and you move on to Jack.

                      6 shots of Jack is better than 8 beers...is less filling, less fattening, and you don't wake up a few times in the night to take a wizz.

                      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                      Y 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • pl4tinum P
                        • 504 Posts
                        • 1 Reputation
                        P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Slowly but surely, I'm coming around.

                        I just hope we see a LOT of playing time for the non-starters and get them ready for next year.

                        2009-10 Browns Prediction: 8-8
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 197 Reputation
                          Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          It will be tough, no doubt. If Harrison doesnt see 2/3 of the carries in the 1st quarter, I'm turning off the game.

                          I'm not expecting anything out of Jamarcus Anderception, so if he completes over 50%, I'll at least keep the TV on.

                          Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                          Y 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • damajuki D
                            • 475 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            D damajuki wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Honestly, I don't know if I'll be able to watch Sunday. Maybe I'll start watching and see how it goes, but in all honesty, watching DA literally makes me nervous. Every pass play makes me cringe. And I'm not just saying that, it really messes with my enjoyment of the game.

                            So maybe I'll follow Leg's lead and if Jerome gets some serious minutes and if DA doesn't turn the ball over, I'll keep watching.

                            But excited for Sunday? No. Not one bit.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • DTBH DTBHD
                              • 657 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by DTBH
                              #14

                              I get tentatively excited when DA plays. Those games are exciting sometimes, you just don't know which ones they will be. It could be a 10 point output or a 35 point output. There tends to be a lot of ebbs and flows to DA games. The crowd at the stadium has been insanely dull the past few games though. Just totally disheartened even beginning with the Ravens game when we still had a chance to make the playoffs.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Sturim S
                                • 122 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                S Sturim wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I'm numb anymore. The losing doesn't hit so hard now... only thing that gets my blood flowing would for them to win a few games before the season is over. When I say win, I don't mean back into wins, look at least like they know what they are doing.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • GipsG Gips

                                  Im still feeling quite psycholernerpathic actually...Im going to try not to watch this game last weeks game and randys little semi-private interview left a knot in my gut thats not going away...

                                  We already know what happens anyways..we either go for the win and lose to interceptions or we play safe and lose big...it all depends on which DA shows up and what chud gives him as to which way we lose.

                                  I would watch it if edwards was benched but thats not happening i just hope DA doesnt try to go to him unless he is alone with 10 yds of cushion...

                                  listercat listercatL
                                  • 588 Posts
                                  • 6 Reputation
                                  listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by listercat
                                  #16

                                  @gips said:

                                  Im still feeling quite psycholernerpathic actually...Im going to try not to watch this game last weeks game and randys little semi-private interview left a knot in my gut thats not going away...

                                  We already know what happens anyways..we either go for the win and lose to interceptions or we play safe and lose big...it all depends on which DA shows up and what chud gives him as to which way we lose.

                                  I would watch it if edwards was benched but thats not happening i just hope DA doesnt try to go to him unless he is alone with 10 yds of cushion...

                                  The man could be alone with ten yards of cushion covered in suction cups; he would still drop the damn ball

                                  razor1414R 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • listercatL listercat

                                    @gips said:

                                    Im still feeling quite psycholernerpathic actually...Im going to try not to watch this game last weeks game and randys little semi-private interview left a knot in my gut thats not going away...

                                    We already know what happens anyways..we either go for the win and lose to interceptions or we play safe and lose big...it all depends on which DA shows up and what chud gives him as to which way we lose.

                                    I would watch it if edwards was benched but thats not happening i just hope DA doesnt try to go to him unless he is alone with 10 yds of cushion...

                                    The man could be alone with ten yards of cushion covered in suction cups; he would still drop the damn ball

                                    razor1414 razor1414R
                                    • 242 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @listercat said:

                                    The man could be alone with ten yards of cushion covered in suction cups; he would still drop the damn ball

                                    to catch the ball braylon needs to be double covered in the corner of the endzone barely being able to keep his toes inbounds makeing the one handed snag. those for some reason are his easy catches. give him 10 yards of space and hit him in the hands, well we all know what happens then.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 3k Posts
                                      • 127 Reputation
                                      Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Braylons is a POS.

                                      Is a pig's ass pork?
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • razor1414 razor1414R
                                        • 242 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        is it wrong that im more excited about the new cavs d-league team in erie than i am about the rest of the browns season?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan

                                          It will be tough, no doubt. If Harrison doesnt see 2/3 of the carries in the 1st quarter, I'm turning off the game.

                                          I'm not expecting anything out of Jamarcus Anderception, so if he completes over 50%, I'll at least keep the TV on.

                                          YtownBrownsBacker Y
                                          • 2k Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @legacy-fan said:

                                          It will be tough, no doubt. If Harrison doesnt see 2/3 of the carries in the 1st quarter, I'm turning off the game.

                                          I'm not expecting anything out of Jamarcus Anderception, so if he completes over 50%, I'll at least keep the TV on.

                                          After Lewis and Chud had their sit down to clear the air this wee, I doubt if Harrison gets 5 carries. Everytime someone complains to Chud they get the focus of the game plan.

                                          Riffer XR 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate