ANYBODY ELSE?
-
Honestly, I don't know if I'll be able to watch Sunday. Maybe I'll start watching and see how it goes, but in all honesty, watching DA literally makes me nervous. Every pass play makes me cringe. And I'm not just saying that, it really messes with my enjoyment of the game.
So maybe I'll follow Leg's lead and if Jerome gets some serious minutes and if DA doesn't turn the ball over, I'll keep watching.
But excited for Sunday? No. Not one bit.
-
I get tentatively excited when DA plays. Those games are exciting sometimes, you just don't know which ones they will be. It could be a 10 point output or a 35 point output. There tends to be a lot of ebbs and flows to DA games. The crowd at the stadium has been insanely dull the past few games though. Just totally disheartened even beginning with the Ravens game when we still had a chance to make the playoffs.
-
Im still feeling quite psycholernerpathic actually...Im going to try not to watch this game last weeks game and randys little semi-private interview left a knot in my gut thats not going away...
We already know what happens anyways..we either go for the win and lose to interceptions or we play safe and lose big...it all depends on which DA shows up and what chud gives him as to which way we lose.
I would watch it if edwards was benched but thats not happening i just hope DA doesnt try to go to him unless he is alone with 10 yds of cushion...
Im still feeling quite psycholernerpathic actually...Im going to try not to watch this game last weeks game and randys little semi-private interview left a knot in my gut thats not going away...
We already know what happens anyways..we either go for the win and lose to interceptions or we play safe and lose big...it all depends on which DA shows up and what chud gives him as to which way we lose.
I would watch it if edwards was benched but thats not happening i just hope DA doesnt try to go to him unless he is alone with 10 yds of cushion...
The man could be alone with ten yards of cushion covered in suction cups; he would still drop the damn ball
-
Im still feeling quite psycholernerpathic actually...Im going to try not to watch this game last weeks game and randys little semi-private interview left a knot in my gut thats not going away...
We already know what happens anyways..we either go for the win and lose to interceptions or we play safe and lose big...it all depends on which DA shows up and what chud gives him as to which way we lose.
I would watch it if edwards was benched but thats not happening i just hope DA doesnt try to go to him unless he is alone with 10 yds of cushion...
The man could be alone with ten yards of cushion covered in suction cups; he would still drop the damn ball
The man could be alone with ten yards of cushion covered in suction cups; he would still drop the damn ball
to catch the ball braylon needs to be double covered in the corner of the endzone barely being able to keep his toes inbounds makeing the one handed snag. those for some reason are his easy catches. give him 10 yards of space and hit him in the hands, well we all know what happens then.
-
Braylons is a POS.
-
is it wrong that im more excited about the new cavs d-league team in erie than i am about the rest of the browns season?
-
It will be tough, no doubt. If Harrison doesnt see 2/3 of the carries in the 1st quarter, I'm turning off the game.
I'm not expecting anything out of Jamarcus Anderception, so if he completes over 50%, I'll at least keep the TV on.
It will be tough, no doubt. If Harrison doesnt see 2/3 of the carries in the 1st quarter, I'm turning off the game.
I'm not expecting anything out of Jamarcus Anderception, so if he completes over 50%, I'll at least keep the TV on.
After Lewis and Chud had their sit down to clear the air this wee, I doubt if Harrison gets 5 carries. Everytime someone complains to Chud they get the focus of the game plan.
-
Man, I got to go out and get more beer, this doesn't even feel good.
You must be fairly young...as you get older the beer doesn't cut it anymore and you move on to Jack.
6 shots of Jack is better than 8 beers...is less filling, less fattening, and you don't wake up a few times in the night to take a wizz.
You must be fairly young...as you get older the beer doesn't cut it anymore and you move on to Jack.
6 shots of Jack is better than 8 beers...is less filling, less fattening, and you don't wake up a few times in the night to take a wizz.
I wish I was still young, I saw Jim Brown play at the Stadium.
With the Jack, I go numb and can't rant. The beer drowns my sorrows after I rant and throw things.
-
It will be tough, no doubt. If Harrison doesnt see 2/3 of the carries in the 1st quarter, I'm turning off the game.
I'm not expecting anything out of Jamarcus Anderception, so if he completes over 50%, I'll at least keep the TV on.
After Lewis and Chud had their sit down to clear the air this wee, I doubt if Harrison gets 5 carries. Everytime someone complains to Chud they get the focus of the game plan.
After Lewis and Chud had their sit down to clear the air this wee, I doubt if Harrison gets 5 carries. Everytime someone complains to Chud they get the focus of the game plan.
I've had my fill of Lewis.
He's a pseudo leader, just like Winslow and Edwards.
He wouldn't care if Harrison got 20 carries or 200 yards and the Browns won, he'd still cry like a little bitch.
-
any offensive problems you guys have will be cured against our D. if it isnt snowing we could see a shootout.
-
any offensive problems you guys have will be cured against our D. if it isnt snowing we could see a shootout.
any offensive problems you guys have will be cured against our D. if it isnt snowing we could see a shootout.
Don't count on that, the Browns suck really bad.
-
After Lewis and Chud had their sit down to clear the air this wee, I doubt if Harrison gets 5 carries. Everytime someone complains to Chud they get the focus of the game plan.
I've had my fill of Lewis.
He's a pseudo leader, just like Winslow and Edwards.
He wouldn't care if Harrison got 20 carries or 200 yards and the Browns won, he'd still cry like a little bitch.
I've had my fill of Lewis.
He's a pseudo leader, just like Winslow and Edwards.
He wouldn't care if Harrison got 20 carries or 200 yards and the Browns won, he'd still cry like a little bitch.
Dude complains; same with Ms Braylon and the kid who calls himself a soldier (I was and he never will be!)
-
After Lewis and Chud had their sit down to clear the air this wee, I doubt if Harrison gets 5 carries. Everytime someone complains to Chud they get the focus of the game plan.
I've had my fill of Lewis.
He's a pseudo leader, just like Winslow and Edwards.
He wouldn't care if Harrison got 20 carries or 200 yards and the Browns won, he'd still cry like a little bitch.
I've had my fill of Lewis.
He's a pseudo leader, just like Winslow and Edwards.
He wouldn't care if Harrison got 20 carries or 200 yards and the Browns won, he'd still cry like a little bitch.
I know. If I wanted to watch Saturday Night Fever - I'd rent it instead of watching our game on Sundays. Unfortunately, Jamal Lewis suddenly thinks he's John Travolta and it takes him 25 tippy toe strides to gain 2 yards. Dude, needs to look in the mirror and see the SAME guy Baltimore gave up on. AFTER the Savage raise to be our FEATURE back 1 more year - he's regained the 15-20 pounds he lost before setting out to PROVE something a year ago. He got his money so anything we saw last year is completely past tense like his early days in Baltimore one lifetime ago.
Is there a franchise that has been MORE burned by free agents in the last 10 years? You REALLY notice this when you have NO depth from the draft. That's why it always feels so brutal. Hey, it's Lerner's money. People ACT like we couldn't have drafted LeMarr Woodley or Marques Colston for KEY positions of underachievement. That's complete nonsense.
Let me ask this: If Phil Savage got Lerner to OPEN his wallet so Jamal could be our workhorse for 2008 - what LEVERAGE does this give the guy BELOW Savage to seat Lewis in lieu of a RB that shows this raise was NEVER necessary?
I don't like RAC any more than the next frustrated fan BUT people need to stop acting like RAC went from one strong Supervisor in NE to another strong Supervisor in Cleveland. I'm beginning to think Phil was nothing more than Ozzie's Adminsitrative Assistant where if he went and fetched coffee - Ozzie would allow him to share a football idea.
- Tom F. (I can't decide what is worst - the talent of this team or the character. Character isn't coachable, it's innate so you gotta have the right personnel guy)
-
any offensive problems you guys have will be cured against our D. if it isnt snowing we could see a shootout.
Don't count on that, the Browns suck really bad.
Don't count on that, the Browns suck really bad.
but i've seen what they're capable of doing. i'm sure the Houston game is still fresh in your mind so you're underestimating what the offense can do. yes Anderson is inconsistent, but the colts have a tendency to make inconsistent QBs look great. i'm just holding out hope that he will throw a pick or two.. the Colts should be able to win then. but if he doesn't, this should be a close game.
-
Don't count on that, the Browns suck really bad.
but i've seen what they're capable of doing. i'm sure the Houston game is still fresh in your mind so you're underestimating what the offense can do. yes Anderson is inconsistent, but the colts have a tendency to make inconsistent QBs look great. i'm just holding out hope that he will throw a pick or two.. the Colts should be able to win then. but if he doesn't, this should be a close game.
but i've seen what they're capable of doing. i'm sure the Houston game is still fresh in your mind so you're underestimating what the offense can do. yes Anderson is inconsistent, but the colts have a tendency to make inconsistent QBs look great. i'm just holding out hope that he will throw a pick or two.. the Colts should be able to win then. but if he doesn't, this should be a close game.
The Browns defense is terrible and has no pass rush, no scheme, can't tackle and has no idea of what they want to accomplish. Peyton Manning will absolutely feast on this, it's like a second Thanksgiving for him.
-
Don't count on that, the Browns suck really bad.
but i've seen what they're capable of doing. i'm sure the Houston game is still fresh in your mind so you're underestimating what the offense can do. yes Anderson is inconsistent, but the colts have a tendency to make inconsistent QBs look great. i'm just holding out hope that he will throw a pick or two.. the Colts should be able to win then. but if he doesn't, this should be a close game.
but i've seen what they're capable of doing. i'm sure the Houston game is still fresh in your mind so you're underestimating what the offense can do. yes Anderson is inconsistent, but the colts have a tendency to make inconsistent QBs look great. i'm just holding out hope that he will throw a pick or two.. the Colts should be able to win then. but if he doesn't, this should be a close game.
Anderson lobs more picks than that drooling kid in the corner who wore a helmet in the third grade
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login