CHERRY POPPING DADDY
-
Thanks to Stan the Man for giving us a cool new forum to talk music or anything, for that matter.
Let's keep the place civil and not let it distract from our posting on the Browns board.
-
Football and Rock & Roll, about the only two things I can have a conversation with somebody and not look like a complete douche.
-
Football and Rock & Roll, about the only two things I can have a conversation with somebody and not look like a complete douche.
Football and Rock & Roll, about the only two things I can have a conversation with somebody and not look like a complete douche.
Being Browns fans, we still look like douches.
-
Football and Rock & Roll, about the only two things I can have a conversation with somebody and not look like a complete douche.
Being Browns fans, we still look like douches.
Being Browns fans, we still look like douches.
Sorry guys i was one begging for this thang and never noticed it until yesterday! My bad...
I see Furns and Riffer you bothe share tatste in music and that is cool...i have such a wide variety..other than country i am in...but as of late i have been digging through the more independets and british bands (they just seem sadder and i like that vibe)
but my ipod has plenty of metallica and ac/dc as well...i can hang!
I did just get a copy of a very metal christmas ( i work in radio) and that thing is NOT for me...it features Queensryche..Mototothead and many others...its weird.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login