Skip to content

That's ROCK 'n ROLL, not RAC 'n ROLLS!!!!!

The Browns Board
10 5 921
  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Stan the Man gave us a new forum to discuss music, entertainment, coffee table books about coffee tables, and everything else that isn't Browns football, college football, Cavs, Tribe, High School football, Westside Steve flick reviews, tickets or trading, tailgating and most importantly POLITICS.

    Stop on by and say hi.

    PS Furns wanted to call it the Alice Cooper Forum.

    Flugs wanted to call it the Wang Chung Forum, so instead of arguing Stan settled on RAC 'n ROLLS I mean ROCK 'n ROLL.

  • Stan the Man gave us a new forum to discuss music, entertainment, coffee table books about coffee tables, and everything else that isn't Browns football, college football, Cavs, Tribe, High School football, Westside Steve flick reviews, tickets or trading, tailgating and most importantly POLITICS.

    Stop on by and say hi.

    PS Furns wanted to call it the Alice Cooper Forum.

    Flugs wanted to call it the Wang Chung Forum, so instead of arguing Stan settled on RAC 'n ROLLS I mean ROCK 'n ROLL.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #2

    @riffer-x said:

    PS Furns wanted to call it the Alice Cooper Forum.

    Flugs wanted to call it the Wang Chung Forum, so instead of arguing Stan settled on RAC 'n ROLLS I mean ROCK 'n ROLL.

    Besides, 'Flock of Seagulls the Next Generation' was too long

  • @riffer-x said:

    PS Furns wanted to call it the Alice Cooper Forum.

    Flugs wanted to call it the Wang Chung Forum, so instead of arguing Stan settled on RAC 'n ROLLS I mean ROCK 'n ROLL.

    Besides, 'Flock of Seagulls the Next Generation' was too long

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @atenears said:

    Besides, 'Flock of Seagulls the Next Generation' was too long

    Caught "The Flock" back in 88 at the Coliseum. Had front row seats and actually touched the pant leg of the lead singer.

    Killer show.

  • Stan the Man gave us a new forum to discuss music, entertainment, coffee table books about coffee tables, and everything else that isn't Browns football, college football, Cavs, Tribe, High School football, Westside Steve flick reviews, tickets or trading, tailgating and most importantly POLITICS.

    Stop on by and say hi.

    PS Furns wanted to call it the Alice Cooper Forum.

    Flugs wanted to call it the Wang Chung Forum, so instead of arguing Stan settled on RAC 'n ROLLS I mean ROCK 'n ROLL.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @riffer-x said:

    Stan the Man gave us a new forum to discuss music, entertainment, coffee table books about coffee tables, and everything else that isn't Browns football, college football, Cavs, Tribe, High School football, Westside Steve flick reviews, tickets or trading, tailgating and most importantly POLITICS.

    Stop on by and say hi.

    PS Furns wanted to call it the Alice Cooper Forum.

    Flugs wanted to call it the Wang Chung Forum, so instead of arguing Stan settled on RAC 'n ROLLS I mean ROCK 'n ROLL.

    LOL! Wang Chung!

    My taste in music ranges anywhere from the Cure to Allison Krause to Heavy Metal. Doesn't matter the kind if it's good it's understood. The Warden tries to get me all sentimental playing that Maroon 5 stuff although she likes Nickelback and Godsmack so there's range there too.

    When you guys were going back and forth on your 70s and 80s bands - you brought up great memories.

    Dude, That Flock of Seagulls logo is hilarious. I can't let you change it. I saw them when they came to Rochester back in the mid 80s with The Fixx (very pleasantly surprised by them that day) and the Police. Outdoors in a stadium full of hotties - let's just say the wood factor went from balsa to sekoya.

    - Tom F. (Can you tell what I'm doing with the Warden's list full of chores today?)

  • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Hmmmm, let's see I have been asking for a General Forum for a while now, and even asked numerous times for one. You guys start talking about gay musical groups and get a forum, very interesting. 😳

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Now I can talk about my two true loves in the same place! Pro Football and Rock 'N' Roll. Life is good.

    DWJ

  • Hmmmm, let's see I have been asking for a General Forum for a while now, and even asked numerous times for one. You guys start talking about gay musical groups and get a forum, very interesting. 😳

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @socalbrownsfan said:

    Hmmmm, let's see I have been asking for a General Forum for a while now, and even asked numerous times for one. You guys start talking about gay musical groups and get a forum, very interesting. 😳

    I don't want a General Forum, it will just end up with Inspecta bringing all his homo friends in and pissing all over the place like the Political forum.

    We are pretty laxs here guys ... we don't need gay water-cooler forums and various degree of hard coreness (gayness), just strap on the ole chin strap and lay a shoulder where ever ya want.

  • @socalbrownsfan said:

    Hmmmm, let's see I have been asking for a General Forum for a while now, and even asked numerous times for one. You guys start talking about gay musical groups and get a forum, very interesting. 😳

    I don't want a General Forum, it will just end up with Inspecta bringing all his homo friends in and pissing all over the place like the Political forum.

    We are pretty laxs here guys ... we don't need gay water-cooler forums and various degree of hard coreness (gayness), just strap on the ole chin strap and lay a shoulder where ever ya want.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #8

    @atenears said:

    we don't need gay water-cooler forums and various degree of hard coreness (gayness), just strap on the ole chin strap and lay a shoulder where ever ya want.

    That's an absolute classic! I just power shot a mouthfull of iced tea all over my freakin keyboards laughing my ass off. Now I gotta explain to the Warden why the keyboards are all sticky.

    - Tom F.

  • @atenears said:

    we don't need gay water-cooler forums and various degree of hard coreness (gayness), just strap on the ole chin strap and lay a shoulder where ever ya want.

    That's an absolute classic! I just power shot a mouthfull of iced tea all over my freakin keyboards laughing my ass off. Now I gotta explain to the Warden why the keyboards are all sticky.

    - Tom F.

    FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @flugel said:

    That's an absolute classic! I just power shot a mouthfull of iced tea all over my freakin keyboards laughing my ass off. Now I gotta explain to the Warden why the keyboards are all sticky.

    - Tom F.

    You'd better clear your history file before you try to convince her of "The Origin Of The Sticky."

    Things could get hairy if she stumbled across RedTube or YouPorn.

    How do I know about these things you ask? Someone told me.....I swear.

    Doug

  • @flugel said:

    That's an absolute classic! I just power shot a mouthfull of iced tea all over my freakin keyboards laughing my ass off. Now I gotta explain to the Warden why the keyboards are all sticky.

    - Tom F.

    You'd better clear your history file before you try to convince her of "The Origin Of The Sticky."

    Things could get hairy if she stumbled across RedTube or YouPorn.

    How do I know about these things you ask? Someone told me.....I swear.

    Doug

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @furnier said:

    You'd better clear your history file before you try to convince her of "The Origin Of The Sticky."

    Things could get hairy if she stumbled across RedTube or YouPorn.

    How do I know about these things you ask? Someone told me.....I swear.

    Doug

    LOL! Big Sexy don't need internet love. Right sweetie? Uh-oh, I gotta go - the Warden is coming!

    - Tom F.