Thursday night games.. I dont like them.
-
\ said:
The additional Thursday night games were added so the NFL network had games to air, in their effort to be a network on every basic cable.Not Time Warner.

-
\ said:
These injuries to Stallworth and other players has me thinking.dam it our schedule is brutal. that Thursday night game with Denver following the sunday night game has me worried because of fatigue, injuries, and game preparation.
I am not a fan of the Thursday night games on the NFL network. I like the network sort of for informational purposes. I think they are taxing teams in a already long season by compressing them for their own broadcast to cash in more.
Game preparation? I wouldn't worry about that - RAC doesn't know the meaning of the word.
-
But then its on and..
Hey its ON!
Here's what those marketing geniuses have over the rest of you:
Thursday night is a slippery slope into Friday which is OF COURSE the weekend when you can sell ice to eskimos. Don't blame the thursday night game for being at the front of the line.
I like the thursday night game I don't like BEING the thursday night game.
But either does the other team probably. In fact if they LIKE it they probably win. Its psycho-logical.
-
\ said:
\ said:
The additional Thursday night games were added so the NFL network had games to air, in their effort to be a network on every basic cable.Not Time Warner.

Time Warner is corporate Satan. I will watch static before I EVER give them another dime.
F the dead skull of Time Warner.
Doug
-
\ said:
\ said:
\ said:
The additional Thursday night games were added so the NFL network had games to air, in their effort to be a network on every basic cable.Not Time Warner.

Time Warner is corporate Satan. I will watch static before I EVER give them another dime.
F the dead skull of Time Warner.
Doug
Doug, its funny- I control time warner NEO. Its true I do ! BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
-
\ said:
With the exception of MNF, all home games should be played on Sundays at 1:00. And it should be a law.LOL! Does it have anything to do with manning the grill for 9 hours on a 4.15 kick off??! I am personally gutted that the texans game isn't a 4.15 KO, but then again, I don't have to man the grill!
-
\ said:
\ said:
They're televised locally, but that doesn't do guys who don't live around Cleveland any good.And girls!!

I have to admit that I like it anytime the Browns are on national feeds (this past weekend they weren't). I don't get to see them much otherwise. I'll get to see them Sunday ('cause I live in a Baltimore-ish market) and Thursday too! BONUS!!!!

Yeah, the short week sucks but I keep thinking these guys are professional athletes and coaches (in theory) they should be able to adjust their schedules.
Sorry ma'am, not trying to exclude you or others.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login