Skip to content

The Giants the Best Team?? WHAT MNF must not of happened!!!

The Browns Board
9 7 1.3k
  • O osusev wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=d ... &type=lgns

    What? I am sorry but did we not DESTROY the Giants in front of the Nation on a MNF?

    Pittsburgh BARELY beat our depleted team when we played them in the begging of the year.... I know lets not turn this into a DA vs BQ thread.

    We can beat Pittsburgh if we are full strength at Hines field! I really believe that we can honestly beat any team (unless DA and BE decide to poo themselves that game)

    Call me an instate Homer that roots for the Browns what ever.... But did Dan wetzel watch the game where we DESTROYED the Giants and than barely lost to Pittsburgh on 75% strength?

    The Media is VASTLY underrating us... Of course that is an homer opinion.

  • L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    \ said:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-g...=yhoo&type=lgns

    What? I am sorry but did we not DESTROY the Giants in front of the Nation on a MNF?

    Pittsburgh BARELY beat our depleted team when we played them in the begging of the year.... I know lets not turn this into a DA vs BQ thread.

    We can beat Pittsburgh if we are full strength at Hines field! I really believe that we can honestly beat any team (unless DA and BE decide to poo themselves that game)

    Call me an instate Homer that roots for the Browns what ever.... But did Dan wetzel watch the game where we DESTROYED the Giants and than barely lost to Pittsburgh on 75% strength?

    The Media is VASTLY underrating us... Of course that is an homer opinion.

    Uhhh...because one game doesn't prove anything. Like the fact we whipped the Giants and then turned around the following week and lost the the Redskins after they did everything they could to give us the win?

    But then, I expect you to make your decisions based on the results of one game; that's what you do with Anderson and Quinn.

    If nothing else, you're consistent.

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Good thing the nfl isnt like the BCS huh?

    Id rather be very underrated so we keep surprising people.

  • O osusev wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Ok lemosley, thanks for your contribution toward the post for making a personal attack on me. I tell u it hurts my feelings and I might not be able to sleep tonight.

  • DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
    #5

    The Giants should still be first. What's assinine is us still sitting at 22. We've won 3 of our last 4 and 2 of them have been against playoff teams from last year, one of those two being the SB champs. And we almost beat the Redskins in DC. Still at 22? Typical anti-cleveland national bias.

  • ? Anonymous wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I guess the "any given Sunday" theory only holds water in dirty, dirty Queebland when yinz lose.

    Regards

    ..... an'at

    .

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    \ said:

    The Giants should still be first. What's assinine is us still sitting at 22. We've won 3 of our last 4 and 2 of them have been against playoff teams from last year, one of those two being the SB champs. And we almost beat the Redskins in DC. Still at 22? Typical anti-cleveland national bias.

    Now this may be hard to follow but. We're 3-4. Beat the Ravens, we move up to #16. Beat the Broncos, we're up to #12. Beat the Bills, and we're in the top 10. Don't pay any attention to those power rankings, they're a freaking beauty contest-about as meaningful as the USA today poll for college football.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #8

    some power rankings are very subjective.

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I prefer to rank low, that way Braylons doesn't run around telling everybody we underestimated a playoff team when we lose.