Skip to content

TUCK RULE

The Browns Board
6 5 848
  • Am I the only person who thought the tuck rule should have applied to Anderson's "fumble" .....

    Did the NFL officials forget thier own rules at our expense again?

  • Am I the only person who thought the tuck rule should have applied to Anderson's "fumble" .....

    Did the NFL officials forget thier own rules at our expense again?

    @drock69 said:

    Am I the only person who thought the tuck rule should have applied to Anderson's "fumble" .....

    Did the NFL officials forget thier own rules at our expense again?

    I can not believe we didn't at least throw the red flag and have that play looked at. It was our only chance to win that game, it had to do with the go-ahead and winning points and I think we had at least a shot at having the over-turned. I've seen much worst calls over turned this season.

    I hope Crennel takes that red flag home and lays it gently on his bed, stretching the corners out to make a perfect square, rubs his hand over it to iron out all the wrinkles, then lays his fat wife down on that red hankie and bangs her lights out. I just hope that hankie don't go to waste, and gets lost in his pants pocket in the washing machine.

  • The red hankie will be used to wipe Arby's secret sauce out of the folds in Homely-O's jowls.

    DWJ

  • I hate the rule too, and the definition of a fumble is clear, however the tuck is is an exception to that definition... (check the rule book)

    I was there when bottlegate took place...and that call took us out of the playoffs

  • Am I the only person who thought the tuck rule should have applied to Anderson's "fumble" .....

    Did the NFL officials forget thier own rules at our expense again?

    @drock69 said:

    Am I the only person who thought the tuck rule should have applied to Anderson's "fumble" .....

    Did the NFL officials forget thier own rules at our expense again?

    I hate to be rude, but I agree, watch the replay. (Hey Stan, are you proud of me, being expletive deleted and all?)

    Andersen wasn't trying to tuck the ball untill after it was knocked out of his hands.

  • the greatest browns fan! said:

    uh, watch the fucking replay, and you'll clearly see it's a friggin fumble!

    Dude, watch the replay of when the tuck rule was created. That was clearly a fumble too.