Skip to content

Trade Brady Quinn

The Browns Board
81 37 5.5k
  • mz. said:

    So, with you, some guys get a chance, and some don't? Lumbergh makes better arguments for DA than you do.

    I agree, Lumbergh makes some damn god points.

    @atenears said:

    I agree, Lumbergh makes some damn god points.

    Name one.

  • @pl4tinum said:

    Let me give you an answer!

    No, I didn't want us to draft Brady Quinn at # 3, because we had a starting QB who, while threw some questionable balls in his first full season as starter, seemed like maybe he would improve during the off-season and be as good or better than he was last year. So, to answer you honestly, I didn't think there was any reason AT ALL for us to draft a quarterback in the first round last year. When he was available at number 10, I started thinking about the possibility of drafting him in case DA continued his late season streak of last year.

    Why do we have to use Quinn, the only current shred of hope this franchise has for aspiring to something greater than mediocrity, as trade bait when we have 52 other players we can do it with?

    We didn't draft Quinn in the last draft, we drafted him two years ago with Charlie Frye at the helm, and passed on picking up Drew Brees because he might have had to sit out a year do to surgery on his shoulder and besides, we had Charlie Frye ... (stapling hand to desk for deserved pain)

    @atenears said:

    We didn't draft Quinn in the last draft, we drafted him two years ago with Charlie Frye at the helm, and passed on picking up Drew Brees because he might have had to sit out a year do to surgery on his shoulder and besides, we had Charlie Frye ... (stapling hand to desk for deserved pain)

    You're too nice, I woulda ripped me a new one for f--king the timeline up like that.

    Honestly tho, I was just thinking Adrian Peterson 2 years ago. Or Thomas, in a worst case scenario. I wanted the Browns to build the team up before throwing a rookie QB in the mix and destroying him like we did to Couch.

  • I think we will get rid of Quinn. He will never be the golden boy you all (BQ Fags) think he will be. Get a grip. DA is not real good either right now, but at least he didn't break his delicate finger in his third game. 🙄

  • I think we will get rid of Quinn. He will never be the golden boy you all (BQ Fags) think he will be. Get a grip. DA is not real good either right now, but at least he didn't break his delicate finger in his third game. 🙄

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think we will get rid of Quinn. He will never be the golden boy you all (BQ Fags) think he will be. Get a grip. DA is not real good either right now, but at least he didn't break his delicate finger in his third game. 🙄

    you honestly cant think that breaking a finger is a reason for trading BQ. that has to be one of the dumbest post I have ever seen. you my freind are a moron.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think we will get rid of Quinn. He will never be the golden boy you all (BQ Fags) think he will be. Get a grip. DA is not real good either right now, but at least he didn't break his delicate finger in his third game. 🙄

    you honestly cant think that breaking a finger is a reason for trading BQ. that has to be one of the dumbest post I have ever seen. you my freind are a moron.

    @razor1414 said:

    you honestly cant think that breaking a finger is a reason for trading BQ. that has to be one of the dumbest post I have ever seen. you my freind are a moron.

    I never said that "moron", you thought it. Reading comprehension not taught in Erie, PA?

  • @shepwrite said:

    There is precisely a zero percent chance that Brady Quinn won't be the starting quarterback of the Browns next season... unless his legs fall off, which is possible since we're talking about the Browns.

    I can see the haedlines now:

    "Browns qb gets surgery to repair tendon in finger at the Cleveland Clinic, gets double staph infection in both knees, loses leg and throwing arm."

  • Lets trade all and sundry and just get some replacements ... also, let us have another giant flattron installed in the stadium and improve the speakers.

    Then for every game we can parallely show a new movie in the flattron screen so that when the game starts to suck, we can watch the movie ... that way we can get our moneys worth 😛

  • I dont know if I want the Browns to build around Quinn. How about building a great football team all around? If Quinn turns out to be a great QB that will make it even better. If he sucks, we can get someone else to do the job and still win.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I dont know if I want the Browns to build around Quinn. How about building a great football team all around? If Quinn turns out to be a great QB that will make it even better. If he sucks, we can get someone else to do the job and still win.

    Well said. The FREAKIN Steelers were winning the division with guys like Tommy Maddox, Kordell Stewart, and Neil O'Donnell by doing exactly what you're talking about.

    When we had GOOD management - we planned our entire team around getting and staying better than them in the 80s. I hope the upgrade understands how important that is.

    There was a time we were SO GOOD at it - they decided the BEST head Coaches to hire were the ones that cut their NFL teeth in Cleveland: Noll and Cowher.

    Only seems right we LAND Cowher since this was the place that catapulted a very success career path for Cowher.

    - Tom F.

  • @atenears said:

    I agree, Lumbergh makes some damn god points.

    Name one.

    mz. said:

    Name one.

    1. Lumbergh pulls on DA's wanker more than Atenears. That is the one good point and all we need to know.

    End of story.

    Atenears bitches about the anti-DA threads so he starts his own anti-BQ thread where he wants to trade everyone. LMAO. You do a nice job setting up a message board, stick to that rather than your supposed well-thought posts.

  • Man we are moving at the speed of light around here and we dont even know who or if lerner is going to do anything yet...but we are way ahead of him and his broken organization! 😉

  • This thread is stupid, as stated numerous times before.

    Atenears change your name to pot stirrer, you come up wih this shit just to drive more posts to this board. Whoever has the pot stirrer avatar on here (I can't remember who) pass it on to Atenears, it fits him to a tee.

  • so much for my idea of peace on the boards with both qbs out...still love the fact u guys are pushing DA like he was walking on water in that game...how many TD's did he drive down the field and score? We kept Manning from scoring a TD...held them bascally to a fieldgoal....and couldn't win. The only TD scored in the game just so happened to involve the golden beaver. I cannot wait until this season is over.

  • I wouldn't mind seeing Winslow and Stallworth go to GB for Greg Jennings. I don't know how likely that is, but Jennings is a sold receiver. Go back to a 4-3 and move Wimbley back to DE and Beau Bell should start. I think Harrison and a smaller fast RB could switch off and get the job done. Also, I say bring in a 2 QB system using primarily Quinn or Anderson but Cribbs take maybe 40% of the snaps. Pick up a young but experienced LB and S and Draft one of each in the first round if possible.

    ....and of course a new coach. I'm on board for Cowher, Russ Grimm, or Marty.

  • I think we will get rid of Quinn. He will never be the golden boy you all (BQ Fags) think he will be. Get a grip. DA is not real good either right now, but at least he didn't break his delicate finger in his third game. 🙄

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think we will get rid of Quinn. He will never be the golden boy you all (BQ Fags) think he will be. Get a grip. DA is not real good either right now, but at least he didn't break his delicate finger in his third game. 🙄

    At least get something right....he broke his finger in his 2nd start. As far as DA's 3rd start, I believe he threw 4 INTS and lost to a bad TB team. Pretty much set the tone for DA's career here.

  • If Gradkowski comes in and lights it up, look for Brady to be traded.

    146_sm.gif
  • If Gradkowski comes in and lights it up, look for Brady to be traded.

    146_sm.gif

    @atenears said:

    If Gradkowski comes in and lights it up, look for Brady to be traded.

    146_sm.gif

    😒😆

  • Let me help you all ... make me the quarter back !

    with that amount of salary i will buy a high power taser ... if any one comes to sack me i wont hesitate to use it ... wish i could use it on polamallu .... man his hair gonna stand up straight !

  • Cleveland fkin morons.....Yeah trade BQ after three games! Fkin unbelievable!

  • Gradkowski is Brady Quinn Lite ... with ten fingers.

  • Gradkowski is Brady Quinn Lite ... with ten fingers.

    @atenears said:

    Gradkowski is Brady Quinn Lite ... with ten fingers.

    DA is a JUGS machine....but with less intelligence and no accuracy.