Skip to content

Chad Ochocinco makes one young fan's dream come true

The Browns Board
11 9 1.7k
  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Say what you want about the Bungles and Ochocinco. But he makes the game fun and does stuff like this. Keep you weak ass cynical comments to yourself. Watch the video.

    Link

  • Say what you want about the Bungles and Ochocinco. But he makes the game fun and does stuff like this. Keep you weak ass cynical comments to yourself. Watch the video.

    Link

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Say what you want about the Bungles and Ochocinco. But he makes the game fun and does stuff like this. Keep you weak ass cynical comments to yourself. Watch the video.

    Link

    I actually really like Chad Johnson and always have, sucks he's a Bengal.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Great stuff

  • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Other than being a shameless self promoter I think he is a good reciever and good man . I think he does more good than many know , and the NFL would not be as fun without him .

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #5

    that almost made me cry. And thats hard to do!

  • ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Never been a fan of his (although that could largely be because of my bias as a Browns fan), but he's not dangerous like TO, Marshall, and other WR Divas. I always saw him as just a giant goofball. So this sort of thing does not surprise me, and its a very nice story. I like the feel-good stories that show athletes doing nice things for the less privileged.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'm an OchoCinco fan and I won't apologize for it. No matter what anyone says, he's one fantastic player and one hell of a guy. I stand by my claims- OchoCinco would have been a great fit in Cleveland.

  • I'm an OchoCinco fan and I won't apologize for it. No matter what anyone says, he's one fantastic player and one hell of a guy. I stand by my claims- OchoCinco would have been a great fit in Cleveland.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm an OchoCinco fan and I won't apologize for it. No matter what anyone says, he's one fantastic player and one hell of a guy. I stand by my claims- OchoCinco would have been a great fit in Cleveland.

    He'd be a good fit anywhere. His antics aren't a distraction off the field or in the locker room. He does it for show and to entertain. I certainly wouldn't call him a shameless self promoter. He's a great football player with a great sense of humor.

  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Chad does do some good things for people but his theatrics hurt his team which would really p*** me off if he was on the browns.

  • Chad does do some good things for people but his theatrics hurt his team which would really p*** me off if he was on the browns.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @dawgtracker said:

    Chad does do some good things for people but his theatrics hurt his team which would really p*** me off if he was on the browns.

    How do his theatrics hurt the team? They are rarely, if ever, penalized for anything he does. The things he does draw a fine that he pays himself, that's all. It's sideline shenanigans, immature but not nearly detrimental.

    It's stupid that people cite that as a reason they don't want him on their team.

  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I have never thought of Chad as a guy who thinks he is bigger than his team. When his team is losing, he shuts down the dancing. I have never seen him so much as pump his fists after a catch when his team is trying to come back. The way he does it is the right way. And he has said forever that when he celebrates, he thinks about the kids who look up to him to determine how and when to celebrate. He's a weird one, but he's always had the best intentions. What he did for this adorable little kid was easy for him to do yes, but he didn't have to; and he came off really sincere and it meant the world to that little kid.

    Good job Chad, and when you're done with Cheryl, I'll take care of her!

    -mopaji