User feedback mod for this board
-
Bitch about the idea all you want, but go visit www.realcavsfans.com and see how freakin sweet their "thanks" (user feedback system) works. It's a great way to thank someone for a great and informative post and make them feel like their time was well spent writing the post.
I dont want to always reply to guys like WPB, Shep, Flugel and others... but I'd like to tell them I appreciated their posts, and the same goes for anyone else here who posts something insightful or helpful.
It encourages posting, and it encourages quality posting.
But, we wouldn't want THAT, now would we?

-
Bitch about the idea all you want, but go visit www.realcavsfans.com and see how freakin sweet their "thanks" (user feedback system) works. It's a great way to thank someone for a great and informative post and make them feel like their time was well spent writing the post.
I dont want to always reply to guys like WPB, Shep, Flugel and others... but I'd like to tell them I appreciated their posts, and the same goes for anyone else here who posts something insightful or helpful.
It encourages posting, and it encourages quality posting.
But, we wouldn't want THAT, now would we?

Bitch about the idea all you want, but go visit www.realcavsfans.com and see how freakin sweet their "thanks" (user feedback system) works.
That site's graphics and looks are just awesome. After registering, I had to shower, do my hair, and put on some nice clothes before feeling comfortable using the forum.
-
-
Bitch about the idea all you want, but go visit www.realcavsfans.com and see how freakin sweet their "thanks" (user feedback system) works.
That site's graphics and looks are just awesome. After registering, I had to shower, do my hair, and put on some nice clothes before feeling comfortable using the forum.
That site's graphics and looks are just awesome. After registering, I had to shower, do my hair, and put on some nice clothes before feeling comfortable using the forum.
Great post Stan- A++++++
not really, but we could just do that if we really wanted to let someone know they had a great post. Hell, I have a hard enough time leaving feedback at Ebay and shit. This post is a D+ at best
-
That site's graphics and looks are just awesome. After registering, I had to shower, do my hair, and put on some nice clothes before feeling comfortable using the forum.
Great post Stan- A++++++
not really, but we could just do that if we really wanted to let someone know they had a great post. Hell, I have a hard enough time leaving feedback at Ebay and shit. This post is a D+ at best
This post is a D+ at best
Aw forget it now ... I was all set to install the fag-o-meter, but the D+ grade hurt my feelings.
-
The much-maligned "fagometer" is now active.
If you find a user's post particularly insightful, click on the blue THANKS button on the lower right-hand of the post.
Afterwards, a little box will appear below the post, saying:
"The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to [Poster] For This Useful Post:
[Your user name]".
In addition, the poster will receive a point in their Thank(s) total, which is displayed in the info box below their avatar.
This new feature will provide users with a way to say thank you for posts they enjoyed but didn't necessarily feel a need to respond to (If I could, I'd give dencyguy, kshutchins, and WPB Dawg Fan 1,000 retroactive points for their fantasy/pick 'em/power ranking writeups).
I hope you all enjoy this new feature.
-
The much-maligned "fagometer" is now active.
If you find a user's post particularly insightful, click on the blue THANKS button on the lower right-hand of the post.
Afterwards, a little box will appear below the post, saying:
"The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to [Poster] For This Useful Post:
[Your user name]".
In addition, the poster will receive a point in their Thank(s) total, which is displayed in the info box below their avatar.
This new feature will provide users with a way to say thank you for posts they enjoyed but didn't necessarily feel a need to respond to (If I could, I'd give dencyguy, kshutchins, and WPB Dawg Fan 1,000 retroactive points for their fantasy/pick 'em/power ranking writeups).
I hope you all enjoy this new feature.
Aloysius said:
The much-maligned "fagometer" is now active.If you find a user's post particularly insightful, click on the blue THANKS button on the lower right-hand of the post.
Afterwards, a little box will appear below the post, saying:
"The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to [Poster] For This Useful Post:
[Your user name]".
In addition, the poster will receive a point in their Thank(s) total, which is displayed in the info box below their avatar.
This new feature will provide users with a way to say thank you for posts they enjoyed but didn't necessarily feel a need to respond to (If I could, I'd give dencyguy, kshutchins, and WPB Dawg Fan 1,000 retroactive points for their fantasy/pick 'em/power ranking writeups).
I hope you all enjoy this new feature.
Can we change it to 'Thanks, Fag'. That might make Stan feel better.
-
I'll try to mod it so that it only says that when Lum clicks it

Stan actually deserves a lot of credit for making this happen. The new board software he installed makes adding new features like these very simple.
Major props to him for letting us get our fagometer on.
-
Fagometer here we come, fagometer here we come.................!!!!!!!!
:wub: 

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login