Skip to content

Dorsey = Collins

The Browns Board
14 12 1.6k
  • dorsey doesn't have nearly the arm or the poise that collins does. we'll still lose.

    @jewdago said:

    dorsey doesn't have nearly the arm or the poise that collins does. we'll still lose.

    Hell all Collins needs is a bottle of jack, and he can whip the world!

  • LOL as Browns fans we always find a way to talk ourselves into believeing there is a way we can win.

    First off, our Defense is not nearly as good as the Titans to carry this team like they do, second we dont have a running game like the Titans.

    Kerry Collins managing the game = not screwing up and letting Def and Running win.

    Browns have no run game at this point (maybe something with Harrison but he doesnt get to play) and a defense that shows up some games but lays down in the 4th if we score more then 20 points figuring their night is done.

  • I thought you were referring to Todd Collins of the Redskins who stepped up to the plate last year and won some games.

  • I thought you were referring to Todd Collins of the Redskins who stepped up to the plate last year and won some games.

    @neomogo said:

    I thought you were referring to Todd Collins of the Redskins who stepped up to the plate last year and won some games.

    I did too. An absolutely valid comparison, except prior to last season, Dorsey may have taken more snaps.

  • Ken Dorsey could turn out to be our version of Kerry Collins. He is a smart QB who can manage the game plus he knows Chudzinski's offense better than anyone. Call me crazy but if the defense can play like they did against Indy, I think we might have a chance of pulling off an upset this weekend.

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Ken Dorsey could turn out to be our version of Kerry Collins. He is a smart QB who can manage the game plus he knows Chudzinski's offense better than anyone. Call me crazy but if the defense can play like they did against Indy, I think we might have a chance of pulling off an upset this weekend.

    - Which One , the one who played in Oakland or the one who plays in Tennessee ? Same player, different teams, different results !

  • assuming knowing Chudzinski's offense is a ...err ... good thing.

    I_see_dumb_people_o_O_by_cool_slayer.jpg

  • Ken Dorsey could turn out to be our version of Kerry Collins. He is a smart QB who can manage the game plus he knows Chudzinski's offense better than anyone. Call me crazy but if the defense can play like they did against Indy, I think we might have a chance of pulling off an upset this weekend.

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Ken Dorsey could turn out to be our version of Kerry Collins. He is a smart QB who can manage the game plus he knows Chudzinski's offense better than anyone. Call me crazy but if the defense can play like they did against Indy, I think we might have a chance of pulling off an upset this weekend.

    love to see it, but your crazy. lol

  • The Dorster is a badass.

  • One positive is the signing of Gradkowski. He has a strong arm and was a 70% passer in college. He was thrown into the fire in Tampa Bay as a rookie and didn't embarass himself. I hope they bring him to camp next year. He still has a lot of upside. I would be very satisfied with Quinn, Dorsey and Gradkowski.

  • @brownsfan17 said:

    Ken Dorsey could turn out to be our version of Kerry Collins. He is a smart QB who can manage the game plus he knows Chudzinski's offense better than anyone. Call me crazy but if the defense can play like they did against Indy, I think we might have a chance of pulling off an upset this weekend.

    - Which One , the one who played in Oakland or the one who plays in Tennessee ? Same player, different teams, different results !

    @brownindian said:

    - Which One , the one who played in Oakland or the one who plays in Tennessee ? Same player, different teams, different results !

    I am hoping for the one playing in Tennessee. The prospect of changes in the coaching ranks seems to have lit a fire under our D so maybe - just maybe - we might be able to sneak up on them.

  • @brownsfan17 said:

    Ken Dorsey could turn out to be our version of Kerry Collins. He is a smart QB who can manage the game plus he knows Chudzinski's offense better than anyone. Call me crazy but if the defense can play like they did against Indy, I think we might have a chance of pulling off an upset this weekend.

    love to see it, but your crazy. lol

    @razor1414 said:

    love to see it, but your crazy. lol

    When you're a Browns fan, craziness is a good attribute to have. 🙂