Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Housh

Housh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 8 Posters 991 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • We need Tom Tupa W
    • 591 Posts
    • 11 Reputation
    W We need Tom Tupa wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Clayton doesnt think Cinci re-signs him. Who does?

    W 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W We need Tom Tupa

      Clayton doesnt think Cinci re-signs him. Who does?

      WPB Dawg Fan W
      • 1k Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @we-need-tom-tupa said:

      Clayton doesnt think Cinci re-signs him. Who does?

      I don't buy it. They are going to dump Chad Johnson....there is NO WAY they don't keep TJ. If they did, Palmer would scream his way out of town!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Aloysius ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Miami would make a lot of sense.

        They need a #1 receiver to pair with Ginn & Bess. And Houshmandzadeh's from Cali, so I'm sure he'd appreciate the weather.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • PlaygroundLegend PlaygroundLegendP
          • 927 Posts
          • 4 Reputation
          PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I second that they keep Housh, dump johnson, and I hope that we get Chad

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • samoth S
            • 592 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            S samoth wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I'd rather have Housh, he's not a loudmouth "Me first" guy. I'd assume he'll go somewhere where they'll break the bank, but isn't he getting on in years by now?

            ? 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • S samoth

              I'd rather have Housh, he's not a loudmouth "Me first" guy. I'd assume he'll go somewhere where they'll break the bank, but isn't he getting on in years by now?

              AdaM ?
              • Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @samoth said:

              I'd rather have Housh, he's not a loudmouth "Me first" guy. I'd assume he'll go somewhere where they'll break the bank, but isn't he getting on in years by now?

              He's still a top 3 receiver in the NFL so I dont think his age is affecting him much.

              ? 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ? Guest

                @samoth said:

                I'd rather have Housh, he's not a loudmouth "Me first" guy. I'd assume he'll go somewhere where they'll break the bank, but isn't he getting on in years by now?

                He's still a top 3 receiver in the NFL so I dont think his age is affecting him much.

                mz. ?
                • Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                #7

                AdaM said:

                He's still a top 3 receiver in the NFL.

                Top 3???? Nothing against him, but here's a list of WRs I prefer to TJ:

                Randy Moss

                TO

                Andre Johnson

                Marques Colston

                Anquan Boldin

                Larry Fitzgerald

                Greg Jennings

                Calvin Johnson

                Roddy White

                Steve Smith

                Reggie Wayne

                Brandon Marshall

                Braylon Edwards (!)

                Wes Welker

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Greythan G
                  • 563 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  G Greythan wrote on last edited by
                  #8
                  He's still a top 3 receiver in the NFL so I dont think his age is affecting him much.

                  Way too high.

                  He's a very good possession type receiver, but top 3 in the NFL? Not even close.

                  I also think he's been as effective as he's been due to the presence of Ocho.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • mz. ?
                    • Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @shepwrite said:

                    Anquan Boldin would be the brass ring, though.

                    More like wet dream. 🤔

                    If I were a Cards fan and the team let Boldin go, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 127 Reputation
                      Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @shepwrite said:

                      Housh would make WAY more sense than Stallworth, given that Edwards is more of a field stretcher than a, uhm, dependable pass catcher. I was all wet on Stallworth.

                      Anquan Boldin would be the brass ring, though.

                      Hey Shep, good on ya for admitting you missed out on Stallworth because so did I. A bunch of guys told me it was a terrible signing and I defended it religiously even though I never like Stallworth before.

                      We need someone who can catch the ball and get open. Housh is more than just a possession receiver, that guy can play. He looked like the best WR in the Pro Bowl last year and I'd love to have him. It looks like we'll bring Edwards back because he can't possibly ask for an extension, but Housh is going to come at a high cost. If it's not too much I say go for it, but I doubt we can.

                      Is a pig's ass pork?
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • lemosley01 L
                        • 689 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I love HooshiMooshie. He's got guts, catches the damn ball, runs routes, and is a guy you don't have to worry about causing problems.

                        Basically he is the Anti-Braylon. Cincy shouldn't let him go, but, then again, it is Cincy.

                        If we could get him, good pickup. Of course, if Boldin were to become available.

                        Maybe we can dupe Detroit out of Calvin Johnson. He'll be 3 years in the league next year, about the time that receivers really 'get it'.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate