A note from my father
-
While cleaning out the garage today over at my mothers, I came across a box of some of my fathers belongings while a card slipped out onto the floor. i recognized my fathers hand writing right of way and took a minute to stop and read it. I thought it was worth sharing.
The most miserable of God's creatures is man who complains about his life.
Does he not know that God made all things and there is a reason for everything.
- from some notes from my fatherRest in peace, dad.
-
While cleaning out the garage today over at my mothers, I came across a box of some of my fathers belongings while a card slipped out onto the floor. i recognized my fathers hand writing right of way and took a minute to stop and read it. I thought it was worth sharing.
The most miserable of God's creatures is man who complains about his life.
Does he not know that God made all things and there is a reason for everything.
- from some notes from my fatherRest in peace, dad.
While cleaning out the garage today over at my mothers, I came across a box of some of my fathers belongings while a card slipped out onto the floor. i recognized my fathers hand writing right of way and took a minute to stop and read it. I thought it was worth sharing.
Rest in peace, dad.
Very nice, T.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login