Skip to content

Pro Football Pick 'Em--Week 13

The Browns Board
1 1 408
  • Here's the college version.

    Another week, another QB. Ah, screw it--I can't think of anything particularly witty to say about the games this week. Here's what happened in the contest.

    Big Winners of the Week: mz the pussy's Picks and Mr. Freeze shared the award this week, with 12 points each.

    Shameful Dog of the Week: Roach had 4 points. Honorable mention to Ischy, who apparently said, "Screw it!" after Thanksgiving, but ended up hitting on his only pick of the week, for a 1.000 winning percentage and 1 point.

    Here's this week's leaderboard:

    mz the pussy's Picks--12

    Mr. Freeze--12

    Beanpot--11

    Lincoln Logs--11

    Tupa--11

    Atenears--11

    The Hammer--11

    Dency's Winners--10

    Ralph Linemaek--10

    Ozzie--9

    Maddog20/20--9

    Eqrulz101--9

    DTBH--9

    Your Wife Keeps Calling Me--9

    Ballpeen--9

    BrownsRule--9

    BrownsFan17--9

    Brownsfaninkorea--9

    WPBDawgfan--9

    Berean--9

    Fan of Steel--8

    Sperk--8

    DieHardBrownsFan--8

    Greenville Mayhem--8

    Listercat--8

    Hag II--8

    Thaak--8

    Furnier--7

    WVBrownsfan--7

    I Hate Pittsburgh--7

    Mark O--7

    Adam--7

    Earthed Ice--7

    Childish Euphemism I Refuse to Type in Sweat Pants--6

    Timugen--5

    Roach--4

    Ischy--1

    And, as I've grown tired and cranky at the end of the season, I'll borrow an old line from Mad Magazine:

    The Usual Gang of Idiots--0

    Season-to-Date:

    1 Tupa 110

    2 Dency's Winners 104

    2 BrownsRule 104

    2 brownsfaninkorea 104

    2 Furnier 104

    6 mz the pussy's picks 100

    7 Mr. Freeze 99

    8 Beanpot 98

    9 ballpeen 97

    10 Maddog20/20 96

    11 WPBDawgfan 95

    11 Lincoln Logs 95

    13 ATENEARS 94

    13 Fan Of STEEL 94

    13 DieHardBrownsFan 94

    16 sperk 93

    17 berean 92

    18 Thaak 91

    18 Earthed Ice 91

    20 Your Wife keeps calling me.... 90

    20 DTBH 90

    22 I Hate Pittsburgh 89

    22 BrownsFan17 89

    24 Mark O 88

    25 Ischy 87

    25 OZZIE 87

    25 Timugen 87

    28 Ralph Linemaek 86

    29 AdaM 85

    29 Childish Euphemism I Refuse to Type In Sweat Pants 85

    31 HAGII 83

    31 THE HAMMER 83

    31 GREENville Mayhem 83

    34 WVBrownsfan 82

    35 roach 80

    36 listercat 77

    37 Juki's Instant Losers 75

    38 quinn4president 59

    39 Inspecta my picks 58

    40 Louisville_Slugger 52

    41 HowieDawg 51

    42 Blitzburgh 47

    43 dirty hands 46

    44 rubescubes 34

    45 Browns 57 32

    46 Bermeck's Ky Hicks 29

    47 eqrulz101 27

    48 Cee Brown Booda 9

    Dennis