Skip to content

End it now.

The Browns Board
25 17 2.3k
  • I think they said Harrison left the game with a serious rib or shoulder injury, that's why we barely saw him. I never once saw Rucker in the game.

  • I think they said Harrison left the game with a serious rib or shoulder injury, that's why we barely saw him. I never once saw Rucker in the game.

    @samoth said:

    I think they said Harrison left the game with a serious rib or shoulder injury, that's why we barely saw him. I never once saw Rucker in the game.

    That doesn't explain why we didn't see him until what, the 2nd half? That's just pathetic.

  • Rumor has it that Marty will be in Berea on monday!

  • Rumor has it that Marty will be in Berea on monday!

    Scott Player said:

    Rumor has it that Marty will be in Berea on monday!

    was just announced on ESPN about Marty and Cleveland

  • I would hire Schottenhiemer tomorrow. I know that there might be 3 losses but he can at least get a look at some of the personel.

  • @hiwaygal said:

    Romeo is like the Band-Aid you don't want to pull off...

    sometimes you have to just do it quickly and get it over with.

    it might get a staph infection.

  • do you remember when he was told to fire his brother? what was his responsibility anyways? he coached all the chickens to line up and jump into the deep fryer! 😁

  • Scott Player said:

    Rumor has it that Marty will be in Berea on monday!

    was just announced on ESPN about Marty and Cleveland

    Scott Player said:

    was just announced on ESPN about Marty and Cleveland

    Whoa whoa whoa. Link? ESPNNEWS? What?

  • Scott Player said:

    was just announced on ESPN about Marty and Cleveland

    Whoa whoa whoa. Link? ESPNNEWS? What?

    @oconrecon said:

    Whoa whoa whoa. Link? ESPNNEWS? What?

    turn on your tv to espn and watch and listen, i have heard it 3 times in the past 1 1/2 hours

    plus a reliable source sent me a message. and its a reliable source is all i can say.

    here is a link if you need one and i think that someone already showed this earlier today.

    http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=258835&amp...=headlines_main

  • I'm not saying Cribbs would have lit it up if he was used more in yesterdays game, but to point out yet another frustrating aspect of this current "lame duck" regime....

    Fouts said during the game that Cribbs received 45% of the snaps in practice this week.

    soooooooo... if you commit that much time to the guy, which also means that's less valuable preparation dorsey received, why the H did he only play about 7 plays? I know the answer, don't bother.

    Shall we start an e-mail campaign to the front office and tell them what players we want to see for the last 3 games?

  • Maybe Lerner and SAvage want to ensure that we lose the remaining 3 games ..... oh Draft ! save me please (Not Miller Draft !)