Will they score a touchdown this season?
-
Three games. No TDs. Pathetic. I am dead serious. I do not think the Browns will score an offensive touchdown the rest of this season. This is the worst I have felt about the Browns future since the move to Baltimore.
-
Ahhh. Have you all been Browns fans? What have we had since 1999? We were given a shit team then and have tried to rebuild for a decade. Can we get a real head coach? I sure as hell hope so. Because that is what the team needs.
-
Yep, had to update my sig.
-
I afraid it's going to be embarrassing next week against the Eagles on Monday night...
betcha right now the league is wishing they had a flex schedule.
-
I afraid it's going to be embarrassing next week against the Eagles on Monday night...
betcha right now the league is wishing they had a flex schedule.
I afraid it's going to be embarrassing next week against the Eagles on Monday night...
betcha right now the league is wishing they had a flex schedule.
Yeah, but its their own damn fault. We went 10-6 and missed the playoffs against the weakest schedule in the NFL and the lowest amount of players on IR. They turn around and give us the same number of prime time games as the Patriots. Many of us were afraid they jumped the gun. Too bad for them. They're stuck with us. Pfffft.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login