Skip to content

the dawg pound needs vick!!!!!!!!!!!!wat u think

The Browns Board
18 11 1.4k
  • @hiwaygal said:

    and so is his brother.

    Wow I didn't realize what a huge douchebag his brother is as well... It's in the genes. The Vick brothers made it to where they were purely based on athletic ability and societies willingness to look past bad character traits just because someone runs fast and throws hard...

    read this...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Vick

  • Actually, I hear Vick is really truly sorry for what he did. As a matter of fact if you have been keeping up to date on the court case, it really wasn't all of Vicks fault, it was his fault he wasnt paying closer attention to what was going on.

    In reality his homies kind of hung him out to dry, he just gave them a place and cash to operate, friends helping friends.

    Yes it was illegal and cruel, but Vick is not a danger to society, Peta has even forgiven him. He is playing prison football right now, and he talks to the falcons administration on the regular. I think he is really trying to be good here.

    He isnt like Plaxico, williams or Pacman, they are the ones that physically do the things they do, and the things they do are far worse from a character standpoint.

    I wouldnt mind having Vick as our backup

    @playgroundlegend said:

    Actually, I hear Vick is really truly sorry for what he did. As a matter of fact if you have been keeping up to date on the court case, it really wasn't all of Vicks fault, it was his fault he wasnt paying closer attention to what was going on.

    In reality his homies kind of hung him out to dry, he just gave them a place and cash to operate, friends helping friends.

    Yes it was illegal and cruel, but Vick is not a danger to society, Peta has even forgiven him. He is playing prison football right now, and he talks to the falcons administration on the regular. I think he is really trying to be good here.

    He isnt like Plaxico, williams or Pacman, they are the ones that physically do the things they do, and the things they do are far worse from a character standpoint.

    I wouldnt mind having Vick as our backup

    Only time will tell...

  • @hiwaygal said:

    I'm not sure where you are getting your information but he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Did you read the federal indictments? He knew. He personally beat and killed at least one dog.

    The house that was raided is about 20 miles from my house. He grew up in the city that is a stones throw from my door. PETA hasn't forgiven him (those people are rabid) and neither has the greater community.

    He's only trying to be good to hopefully get back on a team (it's been all over the news here).

    http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-now-vick...0,4286030.story

    http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-news_vic...0,1277298.story

    He's trash and he's bankrupt (they can't even sell that house) and doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a professional sports team.

    Your right. He's only sorry because he's thrown his life away and has no cash. Time will tell if he is truly sorry.

  • Didn't he actually jump on and crush one of the dogs?

  • I guess threads like these happen when the team stinks.

  • we don't stink that bad.

  • We kinda do.

  • not bad enough to bring Vick in.

  • I was saying our team sucks so hard that we have to endure these dumb threads, not that we're shitty enough to bring Vick in.

  • 3 words

    Worst Idea Ever!