Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Cavs Board
  3. Lebron A*S Kissing Day!!!!????? You can't be serious!!

Lebron A*S Kissing Day!!!!????? You can't be serious!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Cavs Board
8 Posts 6 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • gmp G
    • 308 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    G gmp wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

    why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

    I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

    Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

    HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

    F hoortaH TRU STatusT 4 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • G gmp

      Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

      why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

      I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

      Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

      HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

      FearTheRoo F
      • 496 Posts
      • 14 Reputation
      F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @gmp said:

      Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

      why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

      I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

      Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

      HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

      I was thinking to myself, who is this idiot? then I read where you say you're a Knicks fan and it made sense. So, you use this as a place to insult us Cavs fans, the Cleveland/Akron area, and even Lebron. You show a lot of class keep it up!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • G gmp

        Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

        why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

        I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

        Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

        HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

        hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 20k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @gmp said:

        Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

        why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

        I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

        Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

        HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

        Like I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot, if 'Bron had grown up in the Bronx, there wouldn't have been a similar "please don't leave us and go to the Celtics!!!"

        Yeah, you WANT LeBron to leave and go to the Knicks.

        My complaint? The Cavalier fans have shown a damnsite more loyalty to LeBron than vice versa. Tens of thousands of #23 jerseys, and if LBJ bolts, he has to know, there's no looking back, and you can't go home. EVER.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DawgTracker D
          • 774 Posts
          • 1 Reputation
          D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I think you should read the larry king interview. He would prefer to stay in cleveland but will not stay here if the team is not championship caliber

          hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • D DawgTracker

            I think you should read the larry king interview. He would prefer to stay in cleveland but will not stay here if the team is not championship caliber

            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 20k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @dawgtracker said:

            I think you should read the larry king interview. He would prefer to stay in cleveland but will not stay here if the team is not championship caliber

            Yeah read the transcript. Biggest problem- we need a real point guard. Mo don't cut it in the playoffs, and he's untradeable, as the Cavs owe him a ton of money. See my other post for an interesting read.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • G gmp

              Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

              why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

              I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

              Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

              HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

              FearTheRoo F
              • 496 Posts
              • 14 Reputation
              F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @gmp said:

              Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

              why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

              I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

              Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

              HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

              Here Ya Go Idiot!

              ...sad part is you can't be a net's fan either, so I guess you'll have to go with the celtics or something

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • G gmp

                Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

                why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

                I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

                Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

                HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

                TRU STatus TRU STatusT
                • 51 Posts
                • 2 Reputation
                TRU STatusT TRU STatus wrote on last edited by
                #7

                The funny part is there was a LeBron kiss ass day in NY. It was every time the man walked in to give the knicks a good spanking they would line up outside the arena like a row of cirus seals and start blowing as he walked in. So give me a break on trying to say anything about us doing anything for the PLAYER THAT IS PLAYING FOR OUR TEAM! Good luck seeing the knicks blow for a few more years and you guys lining up anytime a player with any tallent walks into your city

                @gmp said:

                Being I'm not tuned into the Clevland community (not living around the area) I just found out that the will be a stadium filled somewhere in Akron wherever that is..Celebrating Lebron Day??? R U kidding me??

                why don't everyone who attend, just grease up with some (K-Y) and bend over for this guy.....Lebron, first of all didn't win anything in 7 years...only sniffed the NBA finals (1) time, and didn't even win a game. Secondly, he has treated the fans of Cleveland and management like a bunch worhthless neophytes, just waiting at his becon call. I know have seen everything....an actual day of (Kiss Lebron's A*S) Day)... R-U that desperate Clevaland...??

                I'll tell you this....Nobody should show up....I know as a Knick fan..if they had a Kiss Lebrons A*s Day at MSG In NYC to recruit this guy....I'd become a Nets fan quickly!!.

                Show some grapefruits Cleveland and keep your dignity...

                HAVE A SHOW LEBRON THE DOOR PARTY and put the K-Y away!!!! 😠😠😠

                **************************************************************** I don't care who the QB is as long as we are WINNING!!!!!!! 0-0 Start fresh and go from there!!! Dan
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • jan1213 J
                  • 2 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  J jan1213 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Cao Cao Presents A Blade

                    While the Han court was in chaos Dong Zhuo marched his 200,000 battlewise Xiliang troops into the capital of Lüoyang. He forces Liu Bian to quit the throne and made Liu Xie the Emperor Xian and himself the prime minister. As he rode roughshod over the emperor, manipulated power for personal ends, and had acted extremely cruelly, all ministers and generals wanted to get rid of him.

                  dog clothes,

                    Cao Cao,dog clothes a wise and resourceful army officer, had long wanted to kill Dong Zhuo. One day, he came to see Dong Zhuo with a borrowed blade. the latter was sitting in his bedroom, his brave step-son Lü Bu standing by his side. Inquiring why he had been late, Cao Cao said,

                  cheap aion kinah,

                  “My horse was slow.”cheap aion kinah Dong Zhuo, now it's your time to die.“ But fearful of resistance from the old but still strong Dong Zhuo, Cao Cao waited for the right moment. As Dong Zhuo was a very large man, a while of sitting tired him and he lay down facing inward. Taking the chance Cao Cao unsheathed the knife. It so happened that Dong saw his move in a mirror. He looked back and asked Cao Cao what he was doing. Just then Lü Bu returned with a horse.

                  wedding dresses,

                  The quick-witted Cao Cao made up a story,wedding dresses ”I chanced to secure a very unusual blade the knife to Dong Zhuo. Sure enough, the blade was extremely sharp, and about twenty some centimeters long. Delighted, Dong Zhuo told Cao Cao to have a look at the chosen horse. Outside, Cao Cao pleaded for a test ride. He then leaped onto the horse and sped away. “He must have come to murder me,” said Dong Zhuo to Lü Bu. “I aGREe,” the latter chorused. They sent soldiers to give chase, but by then, Cao Cao had fled out of the eastern gate.

                  wedding dresses,

                    This is a story from the novel Three Kingdoms.wedding dresses Jiang Wei was adept with both pen and sword. He was not only a man of intelligence and bravery, but also a man of resources and astuteness. Zhuge Liang wanted to win Jiang Wei over to be his assistant. When he learned that Jiang Wei was a filial son whose mother was living in Jicheng City, he devised a plan to win him over. He ordered Wei Yan to attack Jicheng City by bluffing and blustering. As soon as Jiang Wei heard the news, he immediately led the troops to Jicheng City to save his mother.Zhuge Liang sent captured-general Xiahou Mao to Jicheng City to persuade Jiang Wei to surrender. When Xiahou Mao was only halfway there, he was told by people that Jiang Wei had already surrendered to the Shu State.

                  flyff penya,

                  Therefore Xiahou Mao had to go to Tianshuiguan. He came to the city of Tianshuiguan about Jiang Wei's surrender.flyff penya In the middle of the night, Zhuge Liang asked somebody to dress up as Jiang Wei and attack Tianshuiguan. This made the officers and soldiers in the dity really believe that Jiang Wei's surrender to Shu State was true.

                  maple story mesos,

                    Jiang Wei tried every possible means to protect Jicheng City,maple story mesos although he lacked the necessary army provisions. One day Jiang Wei led his soldiers to seize army provisions. The soldiers of the Shu State took advantage of this and seized the city. Since Jiang Wei had lost the city, he could only run to Tianshuiguan. The generals and soldiers wouldn't let him into the city, becarse they mistakenly believed that he surrendered to the enemy. Jiang Wei had to go off into the wilderness. He went less than a few kilometers before Zhuge Liang came along in a carriage and his troops encircled Jiang Wei. Realizing he was trapped, he surrendered to Zhuge Liang.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate