See the Ultimate Tailgate
-
Check out these Ultimate Tailgate Trailers! They have everything!
TV
MICROWAVE
REFRIDGE
COOLER
KEG TAP
2000 WATT STEREO
DIRECTV
BATHROOM
SEE THESE TRAILERS AT WWW.TOWABLETAILGATES.COM
Mention this post to get $1000 OFF!!!
-
Those are actually pretty cool units.
-
Yea I was looking at them to, did you see a price anywhere? Its a pretty good idea but probably cost a tenth if you did it yourself
-
Yea I was looking at them to, did you see a price anywhere? Its a pretty good idea but probably cost a tenth if you did it yourself
nmills said:
Yea I was looking at them to, did you see a price anywhere? Its a pretty good idea but probably cost a tenth if you did it yourselfGet Ed to buy one and charge us five bucks a game to pay for it
-
Yea I was looking at them to, did you see a price anywhere? Its a pretty good idea but probably cost a tenth if you did it yourself
nmills said:
Yea I was looking at them to, did you see a price anywhere? Its a pretty good idea but probably cost a tenth if you did it yourselfmaybe so.....if you can do that and spend the money to do it.
I have seen a lot of homemade tailgate wagons down in the Muni....a few look really, good, a fair amount look fair, and a large amount look ....well....let's just say homemade.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login