Moon
-
Not sure any of you guys have seen it, but I thought it was pretty out there in a cool way. It isn't my favorite movie or anything, but I would recommend it. Nobody I know has seen it and I wanted to hear some other opinions. Am I crazy?
-
Not sure any of you guys have seen it, but I thought it was pretty out there in a cool way. It isn't my favorite movie or anything, but I would recommend it. Nobody I know has seen it and I wanted to hear some other opinions. Am I crazy?
Not sure any of you guys have seen it, but I thought it was pretty out there in a cool way. It isn't my favorite movie or anything, but I would recommend it. Nobody I know has seen it and I wanted to hear some other opinions. Am I crazy?
Never saw it but it looks OK from the trailer.
Is that smiley thing a little like HAL?
WSS
-
I actually did see it. I thought it was quite good. Perhaps you know that the director was Duncan Jones fka Zowie Bowie, the son of David Bowie and "Angie".
It was a low-tech/old school effects which I thought were done excellently.
And it was sort of in the 2001 Space Odyssy/Silent Running vein. Low key, but very good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login