Running backs looking for a new home next season ?
-
Who will be the Running backs in FA or just plain looking for a new home next season ???

-
I still think keeping Harrison, dumping Jamal and Wright, bringing in a guy like Maroney and adding another via the draft is the way to go, RB-wise here.
mz. said:
I still think keeping Harrison, dumping Jamal and Wright, bringing in a guy like Maroney and adding another via the draft is the way to go, RB-wise here.I think we're good at RB. Jamal still has some juice and I really like Harrison and Wright, though none are every down backs. Look at the two best teams in the league right now... 2-3 backs that all get carries. Give them all at least one more season. If Braylon doesn't have the drops and the OL performs just a little better, the running game really takes off this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login