Skip to content

Any Criminal Attorneys here?

Barber Shop Talk
11 7 1.2k
  • Tell her to move. or get some protection.

    I doubt the kids will try to see who called, all they are looking for is their next high.

  • Tell your friend she learned a lesson, mind her own business next time unless someone is getting hurt.

    Yes her name will be on the police report.

  • Sorry but when some kid is blasting his radio making everything in her house shake that is her business.

  • In this instance, I don't believe her name is on the police report. The

    police came and witnessed the behavior, and it went on from there.

    It would be similar to the patrol car just happening to cruise down the road,

    and check the car out about the loud noise.

    Under those circumstances, I think they know to protect the source of the original

    phone call.

  • Tell your friend she learned a lesson, mind her own business next time unless someone is getting hurt.

    Yes her name will be on the police report.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Tell your friend she learned a lesson, mind her own business next time unless someone is getting hurt.

    Why are you blaming the victim, K?

    Apparently these guys were disturbing the peace - the peace of a taxpayer, I might add.

    The 'kid(s)' has nobody to blame but himself for such aggregious actions.

    My guess is that the cops weren't looking for an arrest but were forced to act because of these idiots actions.

  • You don't actually think that an attorney is going to give free legal advice do you?

  • Sorry but when some kid is blasting his radio making everything in her house shake that is her business.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Sorry but when some kid is blasting his radio making everything in her house shake that is her business.

    You didn't say "it was shaking her house". There is a big difference between loud music and "shaking her house". I agree I would of done the same. It sounded like they were at a dead end road not bothering anyone. Nothing was said about the proximity of the car to the house. Maybe she was mad they were blasting Stix while burning a bulb of meth. I would put them under citizens arrest under principle.

  • Wheres The Gipper at he should be on top of this

    She probably should have called park management first and complained, then if it keeps happening they could get evicted.

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    Sorry but when some kid is blasting his radio making everything in her house shake that is her business.

    You didn't say "it was shaking her house". There is a big difference between loud music and "shaking her house". I agree I would of done the same. It sounded like they were at a dead end road not bothering anyone. Nothing was said about the proximity of the car to the house. Maybe she was mad they were blasting Stix while burning a bulb of meth. I would put them under citizens arrest under principle.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    You didn't say "it was shaking her house". There is a big difference between loud music and "shaking her house". I agree I would of done the same. It sounded like they were at a dead end road not bothering anyone. Nothing was said about the proximity of the car to the house. Maybe she was mad they were blasting Stix while burning a bulb of meth. I would put them under citizens arrest under principle.

    Your right, I should of been more specific. She was 2 trailer's down and told me that even the pictures on her wall were vibrating from the system he had. She said when she called she wasn't worried since it was over something stupid but once the kid went off on the cops she started to think that could be her next so she went into panic mode. For the record they weren't playing Stix either lol. Anyway's, thanks for the help guys.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Tell your friend she learned a lesson, mind her own business next time unless someone is getting hurt.

    Why are you blaming the victim, K?

    Apparently these guys were disturbing the peace - the peace of a taxpayer, I might add.

    The 'kid(s)' has nobody to blame but himself for such aggregious actions.

    My guess is that the cops weren't looking for an arrest but were forced to act because of these idiots actions.

    @chicopee-john said:

    Why are you blaming the victim, K?

    Apparently these guys were disturbing the peace - the peace of a taxpayer, I might add.

    The 'kid(s)' has nobody to blame but himself for such aggregious actions.

    My guess is that the cops weren't looking for an arrest but were forced to act because of these idiots actions.

    She said that she heard the deputy tell him that he was just going to get a ticket but since he broke the evidence it turned into a felony and everything else happened right after when they tried to put him in cuffs.