For Sale: Browns Tailgate Party Bus
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
I heard "FREE CANDY" is spray painted on the other side. Is that true? 🥷Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...
Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...
You are what you a complete in stupidity wherever you post.............now say something of substance
-
Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...
You are what you a complete in stupidity wherever you post.............now say something of substance
You are what you a complete in stupidity wherever you post.............now say something of substance
Epic fail. Try again, Rain Man.
-
Where are these mythical jobs in steel mills you speak of located? Unless you are talking about demolition jobs of used up, rusted out relics/factories of the 70's, I'm pretty sure one-time employees of steel mills drive to and congregate at Pittsburgh's newest thriving business locale: the welfare line
You're kind of Retarded aren't you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Steel
U. S. Steel has multiple domestic and international facilities.[23] Of note in the United States is Clairton Works and Edgar Thomson Works, both members of Mon Valley Works and just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Clairton Works is the largest coking facility in North America. Edgar Thomson Works is one of the oldest steel mills in the world. The Company acquired Great Lakes Works and Granite City Works, both large integrated steel mills, in 2003 and is partnered with Severstal North America in operating the world's largest electro-galvanizing line, Double Eagle Steel Coating Company, at the historic Rouge complex in Dearborn, Michigan.
And if I were a Browns fan I'd drive the sh.it out of that bus. Well worth the 3500. My friends from College that are diehard Browns fans would soo get arrested in that thing. The last time they went to a game they were standing at the rock and roll hall of fame talking with the woman telling people to stay off the grass. Next thing you know they have the megaphone. It was damn funny, even if they are STAINS! fans.
Rorbotron said:
You're kind of Retarded aren't you?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Steel
U. S. Steel has multiple domestic and international facilities.[23] Of note in the United States is Clairton Works and Edgar Thomson Works, both members of Mon Valley Works and just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Clairton Works is the largest coking facility in North America. Edgar Thomson Works is one of the oldest steel mills in the world. The Company acquired Great Lakes Works and Granite City Works, both large integrated steel mills, in 2003 and is partnered with Severstal North America in operating the world's largest electro-galvanizing line, Double Eagle Steel Coating Company, at the historic Rouge complex in Dearborn, Michigan.
theres a Severstal steel plant in Warren, nothing wrong with working in a steel plant. I made $17/hr. as a welder, can't complain with that in time's like these.
-
That's a bargain - I wonder how much it would cost to ship to the UK?
That thing would hold up under water. Just drive it over Howie!
That thing would hold up under water. Just drive it over Howie!
Hey Gipper, that's not a bad idea! I'd love to have that over here. I cheked out the shipping charge online, I could have it in 6 weeks and for a mere $500. No import duty as it is an older vehicle. I'm tempted!
-
I wonder why he is selling it???
I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.
I wonder why he is selling it???
I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.
Russ,
He no longer owns his season tickets and therefore only uses it once or twice a year and I believe he is just tired of storing it in his warehouse.
And for those speculating, it is a 1981 model with 56,000 miles on it. I haven't ridden in it or seen the bus in a few years, but it still looks clean from the pictures. It is almost 30 yrs old, so ummm yeah, I'm sure it has a little wear and tear as such, but it also is only $3,500. I would say that if anyone is in the market for such a Bus, I will put you in touch with it's owner and go see it.
And for all the Steeler fans in this thread commenting on it, STFU, yinz don't know the difference between a bus and a house.
-
That thing would hold up under water. Just drive it over Howie!
Hey Gipper, that's not a bad idea! I'd love to have that over here. I cheked out the shipping charge online, I could have it in 6 weeks and for a mere $500. No import duty as it is an older vehicle. I'm tempted!
Hey Gipper, that's not a bad idea! I'd love to have that over here. I cheked out the shipping charge online, I could have it in 6 weeks and for a mere $500. No import duty as it is an older vehicle. I'm tempted!
With that thing Howie you would be the cock of the walk of the Cotswalds.
-
That thing is cool. It would bring more than any 3500 at an auction.
But best to go to a Browns fan who really wants it.
Ah, the history.
I hope Howie springs for it. It could also make a good camper, I suppose...
Very, very cool.
-
That thing is cool. It would bring more than any 3500 at an auction.
But best to go to a Browns fan who really wants it.
Ah, the history.
I hope Howie springs for it. It could also make a good camper, I suppose...
Very, very cool.
That thing is cool. It would bring more than any 3500 at an auction.
But best to go to a Browns fan who really wants it.
Ah, the history.
I hope Howie springs for it. It could also make a good camper, I suppose...
Very, very cool.
If Howie buys it and ships it over the pond some of us would have to go over so he could ferry us around Merry ole/bloody ole England in it. He could take it and tailgate at an Aston Villa match!
Heck, it would be worth it to me to pitch in a few bob to help him cover his shipping costs just to see that thing toodling around the old country.
Maybe we should start a "Ship the Browns Bus to Howie Fund". I'm in for $50.00. Who'll match?
-
Surprised there were no pics of the inside .
-
That thing is cool. It would bring more than any 3500 at an auction.
But best to go to a Browns fan who really wants it.
Ah, the history.
I hope Howie springs for it. It could also make a good camper, I suppose...
Very, very cool.
If Howie buys it and ships it over the pond some of us would have to go over so he could ferry us around Merry ole/bloody ole England in it. He could take it and tailgate at an Aston Villa match!
Heck, it would be worth it to me to pitch in a few bob to help him cover his shipping costs just to see that thing toodling around the old country.
Maybe we should start a "Ship the Browns Bus to Howie Fund". I'm in for $50.00. Who'll match?
Maybe we should start a "Ship the Browns Bus to Howie Fund". I'm in for $50.00. Who'll match?[/color]
i'll pitch in to help deliver that lorry!
-
Maybe we should start a "Ship the Browns Bus to Howie Fund". I'm in for $50.00. Who'll match?[/color]
i'll pitch in to help deliver that lorry!
-
Surprised there were no pics of the inside .
Surprised there were no pics of the inside .
Inside is still the focus of ongoing investigations by local law enforcement agencies into possible criminal activity
-
Rorbotron said:
You're kind of Retarded aren't you?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Steel
U. S. Steel has multiple domestic and international facilities.[23] Of note in the United States is Clairton Works and Edgar Thomson Works, both members of Mon Valley Works and just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Clairton Works is the largest coking facility in North America. Edgar Thomson Works is one of the oldest steel mills in the world. The Company acquired Great Lakes Works and Granite City Works, both large integrated steel mills, in 2003 and is partnered with Severstal North America in operating the world's largest electro-galvanizing line, Double Eagle Steel Coating Company, at the historic Rouge complex in Dearborn, Michigan.
theres a Severstal steel plant in Warren, nothing wrong with working in a steel plant. I made $17/hr. as a welder, can't complain with that in time's like these.
nmills said:
theres a Severstal steel plant in Warren, nothing wrong with working in a steel plant. I made $17/hr. as a welder, can't complain with that in time's like these.Only problem is welders made 20 plus and hour when the cost of living was 30% LESS.............GOING BROKE SLOWLY IS THE NEW AMERICAN DREAM.........AND WE ARE ACCOMPLISHING IT
-
so, Rich....
Do you have any kind of pertinent comment on the BROWNS BUS?
Can you let us know what it is without whining and changing the subject?
I believe you can, Rich.
Go for it, wildman !

-
so, Rich....
Do you have any kind of pertinent comment on the BROWNS BUS?
Can you let us know what it is without whining and changing the subject?
I believe you can, Rich.
Go for it, wildman !

so, Rich....
Do you have any kind of pertinent comment on the BROWNS BUS?
Can you let us know what it is without whining and changing the subject?
I believe you can, Rich.
Go for it, wildman !

Well, if it is my friends bus...........I can if not well............I have no view...............my ass been kicked around the block on deze Browns sites for so long for being right is getting tiresome..............but WAIT......I am here kicked off six times and alive.........meanwhile all those assholes you and stan kissed their asses are now pissing on me at barking tard
life is a box of chocolates you never know what your are gonna get...................except one thing
Republicans spewing stupidity and getting stupid to vote for it.......that is all I have to say about this
-
Rich, Rich, Rich.
I know you can simply make a great comment on the bus.
"I can if not well..." ???
"I have no view..." ???
Come on, wildman, quitcher rambling incoherently, and
simply talk like you have an opinion on the Browns bus, or what you think
the Browns record will be.
Brady Quinn Homo Fan club givin you the business, huh? Too bad.
They don't believe you can communicate about the Browns without whining,
But I do.
Now get off yer arse and try again.

-
Rich, Rich, Rich.
I know you can simply make a great comment on the bus.
"I can if not well..." ???
"I have no view..." ???
Come on, wildman, quitcher rambling incoherently, and
simply talk like you have an opinion on the Browns bus, or what you think
the Browns record will be.
Brady Quinn Homo Fan club givin you the business, huh? Too bad.
They don't believe you can communicate about the Browns without whining,
But I do.
Now get off yer arse and try again.

Rich, Rich, Rich.
I know you can simply make a great comment on the bus.
"I can if not well..." ???
"I have no view..." ???
Come on, wildman, quitcher rambling incoherently, and
simply talk like you have an opinion on the Browns bus, or what you think
the Browns record will be.
Brady Quinn Homo Fan club givin you the business, huh? Too bad.
They don't believe you can communicate about the Browns without whining,
But I do.
Now get off yer arse and try again.

Perhaps we should assess both Cal and Rich $50.00 each toward the shipping costs.
Sound like a fair deal for them to be allowed to conduct their bitch slapping contest? Here, here. Pony up!
-
All I have is tomatoes. and peppers. and squash and gourds and an orchard to spray and blackberries and strawberries and
soybeans and sweet corn and onions...
and a lot of fun work.
Can't donate money.

-
lol I would not want that thing somewhere overseas. In the United States would be a completely different story. If I remember I'll send the link to a few friends that are diehards. It's definitely a cool bus.
-
i agree with new era. where are the pics of the inside? if you are serious about selling this thing, let's go!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login