Skip to content

For Sale: Browns Tailgate Party Bus

The Browns Board
44 21 10.4k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Rich, Rich, Rich.

    I know you can simply make a great comment on the bus.

    "I can if not well..." ???

    "I have no view..." ???

    Come on, wildman, quitcher rambling incoherently, and

    simply talk like you have an opinion on the Browns bus, or what you think

    the Browns record will be.

    Brady Quinn Homo Fan club givin you the business, huh? Too bad.

    They don't believe you can communicate about the Browns without whining,

    But I do.

    Now get off yer arse and try again. 😎

  • Rich, Rich, Rich.

    I know you can simply make a great comment on the bus.

    "I can if not well..." ???

    "I have no view..." ???

    Come on, wildman, quitcher rambling incoherently, and

    simply talk like you have an opinion on the Browns bus, or what you think

    the Browns record will be.

    Brady Quinn Homo Fan club givin you the business, huh? Too bad.

    They don't believe you can communicate about the Browns without whining,

    But I do.

    Now get off yer arse and try again. 😎

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @calfoxwc said:

    Rich, Rich, Rich.

    I know you can simply make a great comment on the bus.

    "I can if not well..." ???

    "I have no view..." ???

    Come on, wildman, quitcher rambling incoherently, and

    simply talk like you have an opinion on the Browns bus, or what you think

    the Browns record will be.

    Brady Quinn Homo Fan club givin you the business, huh? Too bad.

    They don't believe you can communicate about the Browns without whining,

    But I do.

    Now get off yer arse and try again. 😎

    Perhaps we should assess both Cal and Rich $50.00 each toward the shipping costs.

    Sound like a fair deal for them to be allowed to conduct their bitch slapping contest? Here, here. Pony up!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #30

    All I have is tomatoes. and peppers. and squash and gourds and an orchard to spray and blackberries and strawberries and

    soybeans and sweet corn and onions...

    and a lot of fun work.

    Can't donate money. 😎

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #31

    lol I would not want that thing somewhere overseas. In the United States would be a completely different story. If I remember I'll send the link to a few friends that are diehards. It's definitely a cool bus.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #32

    i agree with new era. where are the pics of the inside? if you are serious about selling this thing, let's go!

  • All I have is tomatoes. and peppers. and squash and gourds and an orchard to spray and blackberries and strawberries and

    soybeans and sweet corn and onions...

    and a lot of fun work.

    Can't donate money. 😎

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @calfoxwc said:

    All I have is tomatoes. and peppers. and squash and gourds and an orchard to spray and blackberries and strawberries and

    soybeans and sweet corn and onions...

    and a lot of fun work.

    Can't donate money. 😎

    Open up your little roadside stand and sell that stuff.

  • lol I would not want that thing somewhere overseas. In the United States would be a completely different story. If I remember I'll send the link to a few friends that are diehards. It's definitely a cool bus.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Rorbotron said:

    lol I would not want that thing somewhere overseas. In the United States would be a completely different story. If I remember I'll send the link to a few friends that are diehards. It's definitely a cool bus.

    Would you rather it be cruising around England? Or Western PA.

  • Rorbotron said:

    lol I would not want that thing somewhere overseas. In the United States would be a completely different story. If I remember I'll send the link to a few friends that are diehards. It's definitely a cool bus.

    Would you rather it be cruising around England? Or Western PA.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @the-gipper said:

    Would you rather it be cruising around England? Or Western PA.

    In Western PA it would at least make more sense was my point. There aren't many individuals in England that give a sh.it about the NFL, let alone the Browns. You'd at least get a reaction in Western PA besides a "Hey mate that's one ugly van" but in Western PA or Ohio at least it gets the recognition it deserves good or otherwise.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Would you rather it be cruising around England? Or Western PA.

    In Western PA it would at least make more sense was my point. There aren't many individuals in England that give a sh.it about the NFL, let alone the Browns. You'd at least get a reaction in Western PA besides a "Hey mate that's one ugly van" but in Western PA or Ohio at least it gets the recognition it deserves good or otherwise.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #36

    Rorbotron said:

    In Western PA it would at least make more sense was my point. There aren't many individuals in England that give a sh.it about the NFL, let alone the Browns. You'd at least get a reaction in Western PA besides a "Hey mate that's one ugly van" but in Western PA or Ohio at least it gets the recognition it deserves good or otherwise.

    I dunno about that. The Browns and England go together pretty well. Look here, after all at who is their director of Premium Sales:

    Todd Argust Director - Stadium Operations

    Reagan Berube Director - Marketing Communications

    Brandon Covert Director - Information Technology

    Phil Dangerfield Director - Operations

    Jason England Director - Premium Sales

    I mean, at least he probably gets some respect, unlike the guy ahead of him on this list. (and is it fair to say that the guy before that is probably in charge of covert operations?)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Would you rather it be cruising around England? Or Western PA.

    In Western PA it would at least make more sense was my point. There aren't many individuals in England that give a sh.it about the NFL, let alone the Browns. You'd at least get a reaction in Western PA besides a "Hey mate that's one ugly van" but in Western PA or Ohio at least it gets the recognition it deserves good or otherwise.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Rorbotron said:

    In Western PA it would at least make more sense was my point. There aren't many individuals in England that give a sh.it about the NFL, let alone the Browns. You'd at least get a reaction in Western PA besides a "Hey mate that's one ugly van" but in Western PA or Ohio at least it gets the recognition it deserves good or otherwise.

    Yeah, I can see that being driven around in WPA, and getting s*** thrown at it!!! I could see me driving that around PA just for kicks. Hell every time I step foot in that state no matter what time of year I always make sure to wear Browns gear! Just to f*** with 'em! 😛

  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #38

    It makes me laugh just to think about Howie loading up his buds and driving to the football match (soccer). It wouldn't shock me if Lerner wanted to meet him.

  • It makes me laugh just to think about Howie loading up his buds and driving to the football match (soccer). It wouldn't shock me if Lerner wanted to meet him.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @dawgtracker said:

    It makes me laugh just to think about Howie loading up his buds and driving to the football match (soccer). It wouldn't shock me if Lerner wanted to meet him.

    I told him that's just what he should do. Haven't heard from him lately on his efforts.

  • i agree with new era. where are the pics of the inside? if you are serious about selling this thing, let's go!

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @miktoxic said:

    i agree with new era. where are the pics of the inside? if you are serious about selling this thing, let's go!

    For those asking.........

    This bus has been to numerous tailgate parties, so i know it well. It used to be on of those airport parking lot pickup buses. The interior has that kind of seating. Nothing special, but a great game day cruise. The exterior is top notch. i'm surprised at the price. To my knowledge, it is always indoors except for game days.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    so, Rich....

    Do you have any kind of pertinent comment on the BROWNS BUS?

    Can you let us know what it is without whining and changing the subject?

    I believe you can, Rich.

    Go for it, wildman ! 😉

    Well, if it is my friends bus...........I can if not well............I have no view...............my ass been kicked around the block on deze Browns sites for so long for being right is getting tiresome..............but WAIT......I am here kicked off six times and alive.........meanwhile all those assholes you and stan kissed their asses are now pissing on me at barking tard

    life is a box of chocolates you never know what your are gonna get...................except one thing

    Republicans spewing stupidity and getting stupid to vote for it.......that is all I have to say about this

    F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #41

    @rich4eagle said:

    Well, if it is my friends bus...........I can if not well............I have no view...............my ass been kicked around the block on deze Browns sites for so long for being right is getting tiresome..............but WAIT......I am here kicked off six times and alive.........meanwhile all those assholes you and stan kissed their asses are now pissing on me at barking tard

    life is a box of chocolates you never know what your are gonna get...................except one thing

    Republicans spewing stupidity and getting stupid to vote for it.......that is all I have to say about this

    It........get's kinda hard.......to read......with all those periods..............................................................

  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Looks great!

  • S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #43

    I partied on that bus at the Browns/Cowboys season opener, i didn't know it belonged to a TBB member!!!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Did Howie ever buy it and ship it over to England?