Skip to content

For Sale: Browns Tailgate Party Bus

The Browns Board
44 21 10.4k
  • admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    More Pictures of all sides are displayed here on Facebook

    35988_1338060447847_1121215240_30903759_

    $3,500 Firm

    Drop us an e-mail at [email protected] if interested and we will put you in touch with the owner.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #2

    That's a bargain - I wonder how much it would cost to ship to the UK?

  • That's a bargain - I wonder how much it would cost to ship to the UK?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @howiedawg said:

    That's a bargain - I wonder how much it would cost to ship to the UK?

    That thing would hold up under water. Just drive it over Howie!

  • D DawgTracker wrote on last edited by
    #4

    LOL, I'll bet you would be the talk of the town when your tailgating bus arrived

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #5

    you should tailgate with it all year and sell raffle tickets then at the last tailgate raffle it off

  • S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I heard "FREE CANDY" is spray painted on the other side. Is that true? 🥷

  • I heard "FREE CANDY" is spray painted on the other side. Is that true? 🥷

    F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by FearTheRoo
    #7

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I heard "FREE CANDY" is spray painted on the other side. Is that true? 🥷

    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I heard "FREE CANDY" is spray painted on the other side. Is that true? 🥷

    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...

    F F'nBrowns12 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @feartheroo said:

    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...

    Where are these mythical jobs in steel mills you speak of located? Unless you are talking about demolition jobs of used up, rusted out relics/factories of the 70's, I'm pretty sure one-time employees of steel mills drive to and congregate at Pittsburgh's newest thriving business locale: the welfare line

  • @feartheroo said:

    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...

    Where are these mythical jobs in steel mills you speak of located? Unless you are talking about demolition jobs of used up, rusted out relics/factories of the 70's, I'm pretty sure one-time employees of steel mills drive to and congregate at Pittsburgh's newest thriving business locale: the welfare line

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @f-nbrowns12 said:

    Where are these mythical jobs in steel mills you speak of located? Unless you are talking about demolition jobs of used up, rusted out relics/factories of the 70's, I'm pretty sure one-time employees of steel mills drive to and congregate at Pittsburgh's newest thriving business locale: the welfare line

    You're kind of Retarded aren't you?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Steel

    U. S. Steel has multiple domestic and international facilities.[23] Of note in the United States is Clairton Works and Edgar Thomson Works, both members of Mon Valley Works and just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Clairton Works is the largest coking facility in North America. Edgar Thomson Works is one of the oldest steel mills in the world. The Company acquired Great Lakes Works and Granite City Works, both large integrated steel mills, in 2003 and is partnered with Severstal North America in operating the world's largest electro-galvanizing line, Double Eagle Steel Coating Company, at the historic Rouge complex in Dearborn, Michigan.

    And if I were a Browns fan I'd drive the sh.it out of that bus. Well worth the 3500. My friends from College that are diehard Browns fans would soo get arrested in that thing. The last time they went to a game they were standing at the rock and roll hall of fame talking with the woman telling people to stay off the grass. Next thing you know they have the megaphone. It was damn funny, even if they are STAINS! fans.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I wonder why he is selling it???

    I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.

  • I wonder why he is selling it???

    I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ballpeen said:

    I wonder why he is selling it???

    I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.

    I'd guess either the motor needs work or he just doesn't want to drive it around anymore. The van is definitely old. I'm guessing in the mid to late 70's?

  • I wonder why he is selling it???

    I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ballpeen said:

    I wonder why he is selling it???

    I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.

    he lives in Wash DC and did resconstruction on the Pentagon...............which now may be over................and why would he drive it Cleveland year after year????

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I heard "FREE CANDY" is spray painted on the other side. Is that true? 🥷

    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @feartheroo said:

    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...

    You are what you a complete in stupidity wherever you post.............now say something of substance

  • @feartheroo said:

    Sounds like someone is a bit jealous that admin's tailgating bus is nicer than the car you drive to your steel factory job in...

    You are what you a complete in stupidity wherever you post.............now say something of substance

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @rich4eagle said:

    You are what you a complete in stupidity wherever you post.............now say something of substance

    Epic fail. Try again, Rain Man.

  • @f-nbrowns12 said:

    Where are these mythical jobs in steel mills you speak of located? Unless you are talking about demolition jobs of used up, rusted out relics/factories of the 70's, I'm pretty sure one-time employees of steel mills drive to and congregate at Pittsburgh's newest thriving business locale: the welfare line

    You're kind of Retarded aren't you?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Steel

    U. S. Steel has multiple domestic and international facilities.[23] Of note in the United States is Clairton Works and Edgar Thomson Works, both members of Mon Valley Works and just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Clairton Works is the largest coking facility in North America. Edgar Thomson Works is one of the oldest steel mills in the world. The Company acquired Great Lakes Works and Granite City Works, both large integrated steel mills, in 2003 and is partnered with Severstal North America in operating the world's largest electro-galvanizing line, Double Eagle Steel Coating Company, at the historic Rouge complex in Dearborn, Michigan.

    And if I were a Browns fan I'd drive the sh.it out of that bus. Well worth the 3500. My friends from College that are diehard Browns fans would soo get arrested in that thing. The last time they went to a game they were standing at the rock and roll hall of fame talking with the woman telling people to stay off the grass. Next thing you know they have the megaphone. It was damn funny, even if they are STAINS! fans.

    C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Rorbotron said:

    You're kind of Retarded aren't you?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Steel

    U. S. Steel has multiple domestic and international facilities.[23] Of note in the United States is Clairton Works and Edgar Thomson Works, both members of Mon Valley Works and just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Clairton Works is the largest coking facility in North America. Edgar Thomson Works is one of the oldest steel mills in the world. The Company acquired Great Lakes Works and Granite City Works, both large integrated steel mills, in 2003 and is partnered with Severstal North America in operating the world's largest electro-galvanizing line, Double Eagle Steel Coating Company, at the historic Rouge complex in Dearborn, Michigan.

    theres a Severstal steel plant in Warren, nothing wrong with working in a steel plant. I made $17/hr. as a welder, can't complain with that in time's like these.

  • @howiedawg said:

    That's a bargain - I wonder how much it would cost to ship to the UK?

    That thing would hold up under water. Just drive it over Howie!

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    That thing would hold up under water. Just drive it over Howie!

    Hey Gipper, that's not a bad idea! I'd love to have that over here. I cheked out the shipping charge online, I could have it in 6 weeks and for a mere $500. No import duty as it is an older vehicle. I'm tempted!

  • I wonder why he is selling it???

    I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @ballpeen said:

    I wonder why he is selling it???

    I hope $3500 isn't the difference between keeping it together or not.

    Russ,

    He no longer owns his season tickets and therefore only uses it once or twice a year and I believe he is just tired of storing it in his warehouse.

    And for those speculating, it is a 1981 model with 56,000 miles on it. I haven't ridden in it or seen the bus in a few years, but it still looks clean from the pictures. It is almost 30 yrs old, so ummm yeah, I'm sure it has a little wear and tear as such, but it also is only $3,500. I would say that if anyone is in the market for such a Bus, I will put you in touch with it's owner and go see it.

    And for all the Steeler fans in this thread commenting on it, STFU, yinz don't know the difference between a bus and a house.

  • @the-gipper said:

    That thing would hold up under water. Just drive it over Howie!

    Hey Gipper, that's not a bad idea! I'd love to have that over here. I cheked out the shipping charge online, I could have it in 6 weeks and for a mere $500. No import duty as it is an older vehicle. I'm tempted!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @howiedawg said:

    Hey Gipper, that's not a bad idea! I'd love to have that over here. I cheked out the shipping charge online, I could have it in 6 weeks and for a mere $500. No import duty as it is an older vehicle. I'm tempted!

    With that thing Howie you would be the cock of the walk of the Cotswalds.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #19

    That thing is cool. It would bring more than any 3500 at an auction.

    But best to go to a Browns fan who really wants it.

    Ah, the history.

    I hope Howie springs for it. It could also make a good camper, I suppose...

    Very, very cool.

  • That thing is cool. It would bring more than any 3500 at an auction.

    But best to go to a Browns fan who really wants it.

    Ah, the history.

    I hope Howie springs for it. It could also make a good camper, I suppose...

    Very, very cool.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @calfoxwc said:

    That thing is cool. It would bring more than any 3500 at an auction.

    But best to go to a Browns fan who really wants it.

    Ah, the history.

    I hope Howie springs for it. It could also make a good camper, I suppose...

    Very, very cool.

    If Howie buys it and ships it over the pond some of us would have to go over so he could ferry us around Merry ole/bloody ole England in it. He could take it and tailgate at an Aston Villa match!

    Heck, it would be worth it to me to pitch in a few bob to help him cover his shipping costs just to see that thing toodling around the old country.

    Maybe we should start a "Ship the Browns Bus to Howie Fund". I'm in for $50.00. Who'll match?