My new son
-
-
It is CERTAINLY the right place to post this miracle of birth, but we DO need a name & more details Dad.
I can just about feel your pride, & it is very well justified.
Congrats on one fine looking young man!
Mike
-
It is CERTAINLY the right place to post this miracle of birth, but we DO need a name & more details Dad.
I can just about feel your pride, & it is very well justified.
Congrats on one fine looking young man!
Mike
It is CERTAINLY the right place to post this miracle of birth, but we DO need a name & more details Dad.
I can just about feel your pride, & it is very well justified.
Congrats on one fine looking young man!
Mike
Sorry about that, His name is Evan and he weighed 6.6 oz, 18 long, he was a month early but he looks really healthy they said. I @ was at a going away party for a guy that I was stationed with and that party was an hour from my house. So we drove all the way there and about 4 hours later my wife started having really bad pains and bleeding really bad, so we called that EMS and then we rode an hour back with the EMS and then within 25 minutes he was here. Its was a crazy senario for us and Evan made a real crazy entrance. Mom and son are healthy, s all is good.
-
Thanks for the update on Evan.
Your daughters will be like 2 more Moms. Poor Evan hardly stands a chance, but he'll hold his ground.....being a "preamie", he'll be a fighter (he already HAS been). I know that from experience. Have fun watching them grow together. IMHO, there is nothing God has created to rival Children. Cherish yours as they grow up far too quickly.
Mike
-
Thanks for the update on Evan.
Your daughters will be like 2 more Moms. Poor Evan hardly stands a chance, but he'll hold his ground.....being a "preamie", he'll be a fighter (he already HAS been). I know that from experience. Have fun watching them grow together. IMHO, there is nothing God has created to rival Children. Cherish yours as they grow up far too quickly.
Mike
Thanks for the update on Evan.
Your daughters will be like 2 more Moms. Poor Evan hardly stands a chance, but he'll hold his ground.....being a "preamie", he'll be a fighter (he already HAS been). I know that from experience. Have fun watching them grow together. IMHO, there is nothing God has created to rival Children. Cherish yours as they grow up far too quickly.
Mike
Thanks man, I agree with that!
-
Congrats man. Let me just tell you this: as a guy who was a younger brother to two older sisters, let me just tell you that Evan has a long life ahead of him. They will certainly gang up on him and do things like lock him in the basement or lock him outside with no shoes in the snow. It will be tough, but if he can make it to the sixth grade, it will all change. Once he gets bigger than them, it will be no problem. Congrats again man. May Evan live a long, healthy life.
-
congrats, man! i'm glad everything is good with your wife and son. now we have a new member to the browns fanbase.
-
congrats, man! i'm glad everything is good with your wife and son. now we have a new member to the browns fanbase.
congrats, man! i'm glad everything is good with your wife and son. now we have a new member to the browns fanbase.
Thanks, he was Born to love them like me, We already got the Sunday ticket ordered too.
-
Congratulations my friend. I don't know you personally, but anyone who loves children enough to have three is awesome in my book. We have three and would have had more if we started younger.
He looks awesome....Just give 'em all as much of your time as possible. It will be rewarding.
-
Begin early.
Show him Black and Yellow and administer a small electrical shock on a daily basis......
Congrats
WSS
-
I would say anywhere is good to talk about the birth of a baby.
Congrats!!!
-
Congratulations!
-
I already have 2 girls and my son was just born. He was a month early but he is healty and has a really stong hand shake. I can't wait to get his Cribbs onesie. Sorry if this isn't the right place to put a birth post but I am stoked and hope you understand. The Browns Tradition will live on.
Congrats and best wishes to all!
-
I already have 2 girls and my son was just born. He was a month early but he is healty and has a really stong hand shake. I can't wait to get his Cribbs onesie. Sorry if this isn't the right place to put a birth post but I am stoked and hope you understand. The Browns Tradition will live on.
Congratulations. I'm stoked to have kids of my own someday. The gf and I (Soon to be fiance) aren't quite ready but I do want to start before I'm 30. I'll be 28 in September. Looks like he'll have a couple of big sisters looking after him. Now that you have the son are you and the wife done? I have a thing with odd numbers I'd almost HAVE to have another to make 4. It would drive me nuts. Either way good luck and good looking kid.
-
Well done man, you managed to put a spout on one, more than me!
This place shows it's true class in these situations - well done mate - nice one.
-
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted here. God Bless you.
-
Fine looking boy Cam .....Congrats to you and your Mrs. Fine job .
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login