Skip to content

Week 1 - Browns vs. Tampa

Tickets & Trading Forum
5 4 2.0k
  • Looking for 4 tix to the opening week!...anyone here got a beat on some??

    Info on Tampa (where to stay , where to tailgate, where to golf) much appreciated too. I think we will be coming in from Orlando.

    Cheers,

    Brett

  • Looking for 4 tix to the opening week!...anyone here got a beat on some??

    Info on Tampa (where to stay , where to tailgate, where to golf) much appreciated too. I think we will be coming in from Orlando.

    Cheers,

    Brett

    @lambdo said:

    Looking for 4 tix to the opening week!...anyone here got a beat on some??

    Info on Tampa (where to stay , where to tailgate, where to golf) much appreciated too. I think we will be coming in from Orlando.

    Cheers,

    Brett

    We just bought 6 tickets together from stubhub. They ran about $65 each after fees. its in section 329. The Florida Browns Backers are sitting in section 124-126 I believe, which are more money ($120 - up) and sections 327-329.

    Hope this helps a little for the game. I'll post more if I hear anything...

  • If you get in Saturday night, for dinner I'd recommend Bern's Steakhouse. Not cheap, but if you're lucky you may just run into some of the Browns eating there. The decor was weird the last time I was there, but the steaks can't be beat (they're cut to order by the ounce), and the wine list is the biggest in the world.

    Bern's Steakhouse

  • If you get in Saturday night, for dinner I'd recommend Bern's Steakhouse. Not cheap, but if you're lucky you may just run into some of the Browns eating there. The decor was weird the last time I was there, but the steaks can't be beat (they're cut to order by the ounce), and the wine list is the biggest in the world.

    Bern's Steakhouse

    @hoorta said:

    If you get in Saturday night, for dinner I'd recommend Bern's Steakhouse. Not cheap, but if you're lucky you may just run into some of the Browns eating there. The decor was weird the last time I was there, but the steaks can't be beat (they're cut to order by the ounce), and the wine list is the biggest in the world.

    Bern's Steakhouse

    The place looks like a bordello I was once in.....but the food is great and as you said....the wine cellar is as good as it gets...when vintners need one of their own bottles...or a case or two because they flubbed up and ran totally out, Bern's is one of the few places they go seeking mercy....they probably give them a case or two for future consideration.

    Their collection measures in the hundreds of thousands of bottles. What you see in the restaurant wine cellar tour is just a fraction of what they warehouse near by.

  • Awesome info, thanks!

    Much appreciated Browns Brothers.