Why did you chose your respective screen name ?
-
My screen name is Brown Indian and I chose it cos ... I'm a Browns fan and am of Indian origin.
What about you all ?
-
My name is my name, more or less.
-
Need I say more?
Mike
-
First name Nathan last name Mills, I just wanted something easy to remember at the time
-
It started out as a inside joke, "I pitty the fool." Who mispelled Mr. T's middle name on his birth certificate.
True story.
My Drivers License, DD214, Honorable Discharge Certificate, Diploma among many other important documents have my middle name spelled the way it is supposed to be spelled. The only thing that has the mispelling is on my SS card and Birth Certificate. This was discovered shortley after my father passed away in 2005 when we were going through some paperwork.
A few years back while visiting my daughter in Columbus, I decided to get a copy of my Birth Certificate. Sure enough it was mispelled.
All I will say is that. I will stick with T. It works for me.

-
Mine comes from a teaching and philosophy from Diogenes of Sinope.
-
It's a nickname I had in the real world.
-
"Cal" was the first three letters of "Callie", our one cat we used to have..
"Fox" was ditto of "Foxy" our other cat we used to have...
and "wc" stands for "woodcarvers"... we carved wildlife out of wood.
til we got too busy...
-
Because this is friggin cool.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login