Skip to content

6 months later...

Political Discussion
3 3 666
  • What happened to H1N1? To all the people that got a unless shot, I told you so.

  • This one turned out to be a dud. luckily the Avian flu hasn't mutated to obtain the ability to jump from person to person...... yet. That would be a real Pandemic, with probably half of the world's population getting it. The worst part is, the human immune response to the disease actually damages lung tissue. The healthier the patient, the worse the damage.

  • What happened to H1N1? To all the people that got a unless shot, I told you so.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    What happened to H1N1? To all the people that got a unless shot, I told you so.

    Now the local news (CT) is ramping up reports on the Spring weather possibly leading to high numbers of misquitoes carrying West Nile Virus. All last year - during the H1N1 frenzy - I wondered how another phantom scare - West Nile - suddenly abated.

    Remember SARS?

    PS It was you and T who convinced me not to get the shot. That and the numerous recalls.