Skip to content

Free Agents

The Browns Board
12 7 1.8k
  • This is a list of F/As put together by Pro Football Weekly...

    [Here is a list of 2010 free agents, sorted by position. This list is being updated throughout the free-agent signing period.

    Note: UFA means unrestricted free agent; RFA means restricted free agent. Any RFA who was not tendered by his team became an unrestricted free agent as of March 5.

    QUARTERBACKS

    Mark Brunell(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    Todd Collins(notes) / Washington / UFA

    Josh McCown(notes) / Carolina / UFA

    Patrick Ramsey(notes) / Detroit / UFA

    JaMarcus Russell(notes) / Oakland / UFA

    Brian St. Pierre(notes) / Arizona / UFA

    FULLBACKS

    B.J. Askew(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    Carey Davis(notes) / Pittsburgh / UFA

    Justin Green(notes) / Arizona / UFA

    Brad Hoover(notes) / Carolina / UFA

    Jeremi Johnson(notes) / Cincinnati / UFA

    Dan Kreider(notes) / Arizona / UFA

    Byron Storer(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    RUNNING BACKS

    Ladell Betts(notes) / Washington / UFA

    Chris Brown / Houston / UFA

    Ronnie Brown(notes) / Miami / RFA

    Justin Fargas(notes) / Oakland / UFA

    Samkon Gado(notes) / St. Louis / UFA

    Verron Haynes(notes) / Atlanta / UFA

    Kevin Jones(notes) / Chicago / UFA

    LaMont Jordan(notes) / Denver / UFA

    Jamal Lewis(notes) / Cleveland / UFA

    Xavier Omon(notes) / Seattle / UFA

    Adrian Peterson / Chicago / UFA

    Gary Russell(notes) / Oakland / UFA

    Brian Westbrook(notes) / Philadelphia / UFA

    LenDale White(notes) / Seattle / UFA

    DeShawn Wynn(notes) / Green Bay / UFA

    TIGHT ENDS

    Dan Campbell(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    Darnell Dinkins(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    John Paul Foschi / Cincinnati / UFA

    Steve Heiden(notes) / Cleveland / UFA

    Billy Miller(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    L.J. Smith(notes) / Baltimore / UFA

    Quinn Sypniewski(notes) / Baltimore / UFA

    Todd Yoder(notes) / Washington / UFA

    WIDE RECEIVERS

    Marty Booker(notes) / Atlanta / UFA

    Mark Bradley(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    Laveranues Coles(notes) / Cincinnati / UFA

    Kevin Curtis(notes) / Philadelphia / UFA

    Vincent Jackson(notes) / San Diego / RFA

    Terrell Owens(notes) / Buffalo / UFA

    David Tyree(notes) / Baltimore / UFA

    Javon Walker(notes) / Oakland / UFA

    Kelley Washington(notes) / Baltimore / UFA

    CENTERS

    Kevin Mawae(notes) / Tennessee / UFA

    Dennis Norman(notes) / San Diego / UFA

    OFFENSIVE GUARDS

    Daniel Federkeil(notes) / Indianapolis / UFA

    Mike Goff(notes) / Kansas City / UFA

    Logan Mankins(notes) / New England / RFA

    Seth McKinney(notes) / Buffalo / UFA

    Jamar Nesbit(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    Chester Pitts(notes) / Houston / UFA

    Tutan Reyes(notes) / Houston / UFA

    Arron Sears(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    Kendall Simmons(notes) / Buffalo / UFA

    Darnell Stapleton(notes) / Pittsburgh / UFA

    Randy Thomas(notes) / Washington / UFA

    Keydrick Vincent(notes) / Carolina / UFA

    OFFENSIVE TACKLES

    Flozell Adams(notes) / Dallas / UFA

    Shawn Andrews(notes) / Philadelphia / UFA

    Damion Cook(notes) / Detroit / UFA

    Brandon Frye(notes) / Seattle / UFA

    Mike Gandy(notes) / Arizona / UFA

    Brandon Gorin(notes) / Denver / UFA

    Levi Jones(notes) / Washington / UFA

    Damion McIntosh(notes) / Seattle / UFA

    Marcus McNeill(notes) / San Diego / RFA

    Orlando Pace(notes) / Chicago / UFA

    Donald Penn(notes) / Tampa Bay / RFA

    Jon Runyan(notes) / San Diego / UFA

    Ephraim Salaam(notes) / Houston / UFA

    DEFENSIVE ENDS

    Ryan Denney(notes) / Buffalo / UFA

    Marques Douglas(notes) / N.Y. Jets / UFA

    Greg Ellis(notes) / Oakland / UFA

    Charles Grant(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    Darren Howard(notes) / Philadelphia / UFA

    Jevon Kearse(notes) / Tennessee / UFA

    Travis Kirschke(notes) / Pittsburgh / UFA

    Leonard Little(notes) / St. Louis / UFA

    Bobby McCray(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    Rob Meier(notes) / Jacksonville / UFA

    Adewale Ogunleye(notes) / Chicago / UFA

    Kenny Peterson(notes) / Denver / UFA

    Paul Spicer(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    Dewayne White(notes) / Detroit / UFA

    Renaldo Wynn(notes) / Washington / UFA

    DEFENSIVE TACKLES

    Kendrick Clancy(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    Dusty Dvoracek(notes) / Chicago / UFA

    Aubrayo Franklin(notes) / San Francisco / FFA

    Cornelius Griffin(notes) / Washington / UFA

    Anthony Montgomery(notes) / Washington / UFA

    Ian Scott(notes) / San Diego / UFA

    Montavious Stanley(notes) / Jacksonville / UFA

    Hollis Thomas(notes) / Carolina / UFA

    Jeff Zgonina(notes) / Houston / UFA

    INSIDE LINEBACKERS

    Rocky Boiman(notes) / Pittsburgh / UFA

    Khary Campbell(notes) / Houston / UFA

    Ryan Fowler(notes) / N.Y. Jets / UFA

    Tony Gilbert(notes) / Atlanta / UFA

    Larry Izzo(notes) / N.Y. Jets / UFA

    Antonio Pierce(notes) / N.Y. Giants / UFA

    Jeremiah Trotter(notes) / Philadelphia / UFA

    OUTSIDE LINEBACKERS

    Keith Bulluck(notes) / Tennessee / UFA

    Angelo Crowell(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    Tyjuan Hagler(notes) / Indianapolis / UFA

    Marques Harris(notes) / San Diego / UFA

    D.D. Lewis(notes) / Seattle / UFA

    Darrell McClover(notes) / Chicago / UFA

    Shawne Merriman(notes) / San Diego / RFA

    Chike Okeafor(notes) / Arizona / UFA

    Junior Seau(notes) / New England / UFA

    Mark Simoneau(notes) / New Orleans / UFA

    Cody Spencer(notes) / Detroit / UFA

    Josh Stamer(notes) / Buffalo / UFA

    Adalius Thomas(notes) / New England / UFA

    Dontarrious Thomas(notes) / San Diego / UFA

    Chaun Thompson(notes) / Houston / UFA

    Jeremy Thompson(notes) / Green Bay / UFA

    Tracy White(notes) / Philadelphia / UFA

    Rod Wilson(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    CORNERBACKS

    Eric Bassey(notes) / St. Louis / UFA

    Dré Bly / San Francisco / UFA

    Ralph Brown(notes) / Arizona / UFA

    Torrie Cox(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    Nick Harper(notes) / Tennessee / UFA

    Antoine Harris(notes) / Atlanta / UFA

    Anthony Henry(notes) / Detroit / UFA

    Kevin Hobbs(notes) / Detroit / UFA

    Corey Ivy(notes) / Baltimore / UFA

    Ty Law(notes) / Denver / UFA

    Ken Lucas(notes) / Seattle / UFA

    Hank Poteat(notes) / Cleveland / UFA

    Keiwan Ratliff(notes) / Cincinnati / UFA

    Carlos Rogers(notes) / Washington / RFA

    T.J. Rushing(notes) / Indianapolis / UFA

    Fred Smoot(notes) / Washington / UFA

    Shawn Springs(notes) / New England / UFA

    Deshea Townsend(notes) / Pittsburgh / UFA

    Frank Walker(notes) / Baltimore / UFA

    SAFETIES

    Atari Bigby(notes) / Green Bay / RFA

    Mike Brown(notes) / Kansas City / UFA

    John Busing(notes) / Houston / UFA

    Tyrone Carter(notes) / Pittsburgh / UFA

    Nick Ferguson(notes) / Houston / UFA

    Vernon Fox(notes) / Denver / UFA

    Jamaal Fudge(notes) / Atlanta / UFA

    Clinton Hart(notes) / St. Louis / UFA

    Todd Johnson(notes) / Buffalo / UFA

    Kevin Kaesviharn(notes) / Tennessee / UFA

    Jarrad Page(notes) / Kansas City / RFA

    Jermaine Phillips(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    Mark Roman(notes) / San Francisco / UFA

    Aaron Rouse(notes) / N.Y. Giants / UFA

    Brian Russell(notes) / Houston / UFA

    PUNTERS

    Mitch Berger(notes) / Denver / UFA

    Chris Hanson(notes) / New England / UFA

    Dirk Johnson(notes) / Tampa Bay / UFA

    Hunter Smith(notes) / Washington / UFA

    PLACEKICKERS

    Matt Stover(notes) / Indianapolis / UFA

    LONG-SNAPPERS

    Ethan Albright(notes) / Washington / UFA

    James Dearth(notes) / N.Y. Jets / UFA

    Kevin Houser(notes) / Seattle / UFA

    Ryan Neill(notes) / St. Louis / UFA

    Bryan Pittman(notes) / Houston / UFA

    Jeff Robinson(notes) / Seattle / UFA ]

    What wasn't explained is whether or not these guys, at least the UFAs are free for the picking right now or not

  • We can pick any we like.

    Just looking at the list none really jump out as guys we need.....but I can't say I am familiar with all of them either.

    There are a few big names, but those guys are well past their prime.....even their twilight for that matter.

  • I would like Coles to sign with us as a vet WR

  • I am comfortable going into training camp with what we have . Besides there are always an abundance of free agents if we need to tweak our roster . I see us limiting our additions to the core type guy we favor so .

  • We can pick any we like.

    Just looking at the list none really jump out as guys we need.....but I can't say I am familiar with all of them either.

    There are a few big names, but those guys are well past their prime.....even their twilight for that matter.

    @ballpeen said:

    We can pick any we like.

    Just looking at the list none really jump out as guys we need.....but I can't say I am familiar with all of them either.

    There are a few big names, but those guys are well past their prime.....even their twilight for that matter.

    I believe several of these have in fact announced their retirements.

  • I would like Coles to sign with us as a vet WR

    @cambridgeho said:

    I would like Coles to sign with us as a vet WR

    That thought crossed my mind as well when I saw his name.

  • I hope Brunell plays somewhere this year as a backup. I just read on ESPN that he is filing for bankruptcy.

  • I would like Coles to sign with us as a vet WR

    @cambridgeho said:

    I would like Coles to sign with us as a vet WR

    Except for a couple of late games I thought Coles really sucked last year with the bengals

  • Just read that Frantz Jospeh was released by the CFL.. I saw him in a bowl game that really impressed me.. A linebacker with an attitude, he may have been initially drafted by Oakland...

    I'd love to see the Browns invite him to camp...

    Peace T.Dawg

  • Just read that Frantz Jospeh was released by the CFL.. I saw him in a bowl game that really impressed me.. A linebacker with an attitude, he may have been initially drafted by Oakland...

    I'd love to see the Browns invite him to camp...

    Peace T.Dawg

    @daddybull1 said:

    Just read that Frantz Jospeh was released by the CFL.. I saw him in a bowl game that really impressed me.. A linebacker with an attitude, he may have been initially drafted by Oakland...

    I'd love to see the Browns invite him to camp...

    Peace T.Dawg

    Franz Joseph? Wasn't he the Emperor of Austria? I think he was:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Joseph_I_of_Austria

  • If he is, he still put some awesome hits on a few running backs that game that I saw...

    Peace

    T.Dawg

  • @ballpeen said:

    We can pick any we like.

    Just looking at the list none really jump out as guys we need.....but I can't say I am familiar with all of them either.

    There are a few big names, but those guys are well past their prime.....even their twilight for that matter.

    I believe several of these have in fact announced their retirements.

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe several of these have in fact announced their retirements.

    Ok....then obviously we won't sign them.