Skip to content

Go Panthers

The Browns Board
17 9 1.5k
  • i live in charlotte and i don't want to see the panthers win the super bowl i hate all their fans to begin with this would make it so much worse

  • Mainly because I really wanted us to draft Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart...was hoping PS made a move last year to get JS. Peppers,Beason are beasts! Who do you want and why?

    @solon16 said:

    Mainly because I really wanted us to draft Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart...was hoping PS made a move last year to get JS. Peppers,Beason are beasts! Who do you want and why?

    I do hope you remember I too wanted to draft DeAngelo Williams......back then......instead we did a Sewage and Sewage fired Davidson now with the Panthers and their zone blocking scheme.

    I met Jeff Davidson's father when he got here and asked him what happened in Cleveland and he said Jeff will not talk about it. I then asked him about Sewage and Jeff's feelings........the answer was NO COMMENT............

    So there we were watching Carolina' Offense of Davidson running roughshod over Tampa using DeAngelo..........and we cannot run.....to makes things worse Antonio Bryant caught two hundred yards of passses............and to think all personnel genius Sewage passed on Williams and dumped Davidson and Bryant..........

    we need a GM not a coffee fetcher

  • @solon16 said:

    Mainly because I really wanted us to draft Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart...was hoping PS made a move last year to get JS. Peppers,Beason are beasts! Who do you want and why?

    I do hope you remember I too wanted to draft DeAngelo Williams......back then......instead we did a Sewage and Sewage fired Davidson now with the Panthers and their zone blocking scheme.

    I met Jeff Davidson's father when he got here and asked him what happened in Cleveland and he said Jeff will not talk about it. I then asked him about Sewage and Jeff's feelings........the answer was NO COMMENT............

    So there we were watching Carolina' Offense of Davidson running roughshod over Tampa using DeAngelo..........and we cannot run.....to makes things worse Antonio Bryant caught two hundred yards of passses............and to think all personnel genius Sewage passed on Williams and dumped Davidson and Bryant..........

    we need a GM not a coffee fetcher

    @rich4eagle said:

    I do hope you remember I too wanted to draft DeAngelo Williams......back then......instead we did a Sewage and Sewage fired Davidson now with the Panthers and their zone blocking scheme.

    I met Jeff Davidson's father when he got here and asked him what happened in Cleveland and he said Jeff will not talk about it. I then asked him about Sewage and Jeff's feelings........the answer was NO COMMENT............

    So there we were watching Carolina' Offense of Davidson running roughshod over Tampa using DeAngelo..........and we cannot run.....to makes things worse Antonio Bryant caught two hundred yards of passses............and to think all personnel genius Sewage passed on Williams and dumped Davidson and Bryant..........

    we need a GM not a coffee fetcher

    it's pathetic.

  • most of the current Top NFL teams are running a duel threat RB attack this Year

  • Look Rich...let us recap.....I wanted Deangelo 3 years ago (first...you didn't know who he was till I brought him up) but also told you and wanted Maurice Jones Drew, Ray Rice, Tashard Choice, Steve Slaton, and of course Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner....I also really think we need to offer Oakland something for Michael Bush then draft a second or third round RB, cut Jamal and jason wright.....also mark the words....Jamaal charles, and kevin smith both will be good in this league.

    humble pie........I wanted "gulp" MO as well as you!!!

  • I want the Steelers or Ravens to win the Super Bowl thereby making this the worst football season in history.

    mz. said:

    I want the Steelers or Ravens to win the Super Bowl thereby making this the worst football season in history.

    good stuff ha ha ha

  • Man that had to be demoralizing to the Bucs. You could see it starting in the fourth quarter. Even the offense was demoralized that the Panthers just ran it down their throats. I wish the Browns could do that too.

    I would like the Panthers to win it all because they are my second favorite team.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Man that had to be demoralizing to the Bucs. You could see it starting in the fourth quarter. Even the offense was demoralized that the Panthers just ran it down their throats. I wish the Browns could do that too.

    I would like the Panthers to win it all because they are my second favorite team.

    I remember Mack and Byner running it down opponents throats in the 4th...god i miss that too!

  • I would like to see the Jets pull it out, long shot as it may be. Im a Bret Farve fan and would like to see him go out on top. I still think the Packers screwed up, though Rogers played well this year, I have to believe they would have a winning record if Farve was under center for them.

    @eqrulz101 said:

    I would like to see the Jets pull it out, long shot as it may be. Im a Bret Farve fan and would like to see him go out on top. I still think the Packers screwed up, though Rogers played well this year, I have to believe they would have a winning record if Farve was under center for them.

    me too... would love to see Ol' Brett go out winning the superbowl...but....who knows!

  • Look Rich...let us recap.....I wanted Deangelo 3 years ago (first...you didn't know who he was till I brought him up) but also told you and wanted Maurice Jones Drew, Ray Rice, Tashard Choice, Steve Slaton, and of course Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner....I also really think we need to offer Oakland something for Michael Bush then draft a second or third round RB, cut Jamal and jason wright.....also mark the words....Jamaal charles, and kevin smith both will be good in this league.

    humble pie........I wanted "gulp" MO as well as you!!!

    @solon16 said:

    Look Rich...let us recap.....I wanted Deangelo 3 years ago (first...you didn't know who he was till I brought him up) but also told you and wanted Maurice Jones Drew, Ray Rice, Tashard Choice, Steve Slaton, and of course Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner....I also really think we need to offer Oakland something for Michael Bush then draft a second or third round RB, cut Jamal and jason wright.....also mark the words....Jamaal charles, and kevin smith both will be good in this league.

    humble pie........I wanted "gulp" MO as well as you!!!

    Your premise about Williams is wrong. I was viewing Williams stats for more than a year and following his numbers. Playing for Memphis concerned me so I asked our pal Ghoolie about him and he gave him a big thumbs up. Thus, I suggested Williams get drafted by the Browns after what I saw in his all star game effort. You may have had some influence on my thinking as I respect your football acumen and talent assessment greatly. But I do my own ranking based on my knowledge. As far as the rest of your statement we can pretty much agree. Especially the part about Peterson whom I wanted very very bery badly but we got a tackle instead........WHOOPIE.

    I do remember your views about Jones Drew........the rest get lost in the laundry list of backs............

    I will say this for Carolina they have used a one or two pick on back five times in the last five years...........so they do understand that skill players are the key to winning

    I notice my comment about Davidson went ..........quietly away.........he was Sewaged!

  • I want either the Titans or the Panthers, just so more people realize you do not need a stud QB to win it all.

    Run the ball. Stop the run.

    Doesn't always have to be 350 yds and 3 TD by the QB.

    Doesn't hurt, either. But I have always felt a good running game and stout defense is the way to go. At least it is my favorite way.

    And this is coming from a guy who was a huge fan of the 49ers because of Montana (Notre Dame.)