A living legend
-
Don't you wish the Browns had a living legend on the team like this.... you can not tell me that video doesn't pump you up.
http://doyouwantobeayoutubepartner.blogspot.com/
-
Don't you wish the Browns had a living legend on the team like this.... you can not tell me that video doesn't pump you up.
http://doyouwantobeayoutubepartner.blogspot.com/
Don't you wish the Browns had a living legend on the team like this.... you can not tell me that video doesn't pump you up.
http://doyouwantobeayoutubepartner.blogspot.com/
We do thanks and many..............not to disrespect...............but wtf such a dumb post
-
Don't you wish the Browns had a living legend on the team like this.... you can not tell me that video doesn't pump you up.
http://doyouwantobeayoutubepartner.blogspot.com/
We do thanks and many..............not to disrespect...............but wtf such a dumb post
We do thanks and many..............not to disrespect...............but wtf such a dumb post
who is the living legend on the browns
-
Josh Cribbs and Jerome Harrison are represented in the Hall Of Fame
-
Don't you wish the Browns had a living legend on the team like this.... you can not tell me that video doesn't pump you up.
http://doyouwantobeayoutubepartner.blogspot.com/
We do thanks and many..............not to disrespect...............but wtf such a dumb post
We do thanks and many..............not to disrespect...............but wtf such a dumb post
If you don't like the post topic.....you don't need to comment on it. He didn't attack you, I know a lot of people do but he didn't. What a jerk move that is.
Anyway I would like to comment on the topic. I don't like Ray Lewis as a person but would I love to have a Ray Lewis on our team? Absolutely. He is A legend in this game. A first ballot HOF'er for sure. Without a doubt one of the best LB ever to play the game! Not only does he bring the fire he spreads it to everyone around him every game! That defense is good year in and year out and he is the main reason. He is the heart and the soul. Like polamalu (sp?) for the Steelers.
We don't have any of those guys on our team regardless of what the earlier poster said! Cribbs is definately the closest. He can change the game on one play but I don't see him as a legend in football ala Lewis or Favre. And I don't seem him rallying the troops and getting them all fired up and making them better.
So i couldn't agree more. Lewis is a still playing football legend and we do not have anybody close to that. Hopefully Haden will bring us some attitude and swagger in the years to come.
-
here's a better link:
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/sports_issues/40799
what's up with these assholes and atlanta night clubs? they poor a stronger drink down there than anywhere else?
FXXK RAY LEWIS. SCUMBAG.
-
here's a better link:
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/sports_issues/40799
what's up with these assholes and atlanta night clubs? they poor a stronger drink down there than anywhere else?
FXXK RAY LEWIS. SCUMBAG.
here's a better link:
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/sports_issues/40799
what's up with these assholes and atlanta night clubs? they poor a stronger drink down there than anywhere else?
FXXK RAY LEWIS. SCUMBAG.
I think we all know that story, that is why my post was referencing his play on the field. I can't believe the negativity, hate, and lack of any kind of respect that so many people on this board have. You don't have to love or respect the man, but he has earned respect for his accomplishments on the field. If he was a Brown his whole career I bet I would be hearing a much different tune.
-
We do thanks and many..............not to disrespect...............but wtf such a dumb post
If you don't like the post topic.....you don't need to comment on it. He didn't attack you, I know a lot of people do but he didn't. What a jerk move that is.
Anyway I would like to comment on the topic. I don't like Ray Lewis as a person but would I love to have a Ray Lewis on our team? Absolutely. He is A legend in this game. A first ballot HOF'er for sure. Without a doubt one of the best LB ever to play the game! Not only does he bring the fire he spreads it to everyone around him every game! That defense is good year in and year out and he is the main reason. He is the heart and the soul. Like polamalu (sp?) for the Steelers.
We don't have any of those guys on our team regardless of what the earlier poster said! Cribbs is definately the closest. He can change the game on one play but I don't see him as a legend in football ala Lewis or Favre. And I don't seem him rallying the troops and getting them all fired up and making them better.
So i couldn't agree more. Lewis is a still playing football legend and we do not have anybody close to that. Hopefully Haden will bring us some attitude and swagger in the years to come.
If you don't like the post topic.....you don't need to comment on it. He didn't attack you, I know a lot of people do but he didn't. What a jerk move that is.
Anyway I would like to comment on the topic. I don't like Ray Lewis as a person but would I love to have a Ray Lewis on our team? Absolutely. He is A legend in this game. A first ballot HOF'er for sure. Without a doubt one of the best LB ever to play the game! Not only does he bring the fire he spreads it to everyone around him every game! That defense is good year in and year out and he is the main reason. He is the heart and the soul. Like polamalu (sp?) for the Steelers.
We don't have any of those guys on our team regardless of what the earlier poster said! Cribbs is definately the closest. He can change the game on one play but I don't see him as a legend in football ala Lewis or Favre. And I don't seem him rallying the troops and getting them all fired up and making them better.
So i couldn't agree more. Lewis is a still playing football legend and we do not have anybody close to that. Hopefully Haden will bring us some attitude and swagger in the years to come.
I had no problem with the subject matter of the post................the topic sucked.......it was what it was simply to inflame. If he wanted to inform he would have said Bmore has a living legend playing NOW. That said, I will accept your apology for going bonkers on me. If you did not like my post (using your rhetoric) don't comment on it. You did, I win. Sorry to inflame you.
AND YEAH Ray Lewis is one of the best ever..............maybe the.........but I got to include a few others in the mix.........51 of da Bears, 58 of the Steelers, and some guy who played for the Giants
-
If you don't like the post topic.....you don't need to comment on it. He didn't attack you, I know a lot of people do but he didn't. What a jerk move that is.
Anyway I would like to comment on the topic. I don't like Ray Lewis as a person but would I love to have a Ray Lewis on our team? Absolutely. He is A legend in this game. A first ballot HOF'er for sure. Without a doubt one of the best LB ever to play the game! Not only does he bring the fire he spreads it to everyone around him every game! That defense is good year in and year out and he is the main reason. He is the heart and the soul. Like polamalu (sp?) for the Steelers.
We don't have any of those guys on our team regardless of what the earlier poster said! Cribbs is definately the closest. He can change the game on one play but I don't see him as a legend in football ala Lewis or Favre. And I don't seem him rallying the troops and getting them all fired up and making them better.
So i couldn't agree more. Lewis is a still playing football legend and we do not have anybody close to that. Hopefully Haden will bring us some attitude and swagger in the years to come.
I had no problem with the subject matter of the post................the topic sucked.......it was what it was simply to inflame. If he wanted to inform he would have said Bmore has a living legend playing NOW. That said, I will accept your apology for going bonkers on me. If you did not like my post (using your rhetoric) don't comment on it. You did, I win. Sorry to inflame you.
AND YEAH Ray Lewis is one of the best ever..............maybe the.........but I got to include a few others in the mix.........51 of da Bears, 58 of the Steelers, and some guy who played for the Giants
I had no problem with the subject matter of the post................the topic sucked.......it was what it was simply to inflame. If he wanted to inform he would have said Bmore has a living legend playing NOW. That said, I will accept your apology for going bonkers on me. If you did not like my post (using your rhetoric) don't comment on it. You did, I win. Sorry to inflame you.
AND YEAH Ray Lewis is one of the best ever..............maybe the.........but I got to include a few others in the mix.........51 of da Bears, 58 of the Steelers, and some guy who played for the Giants
Ok I have been nice to you but now I get why so many on this board give you shit. You are kind of a d*ck. I just have to laugh it is so funny how far off you are from understanding simple human conversation. I can't wait until they throw you off this board. We would all be better off without your nonsense. And it is nonsense! Either that or you are just bipolar or something.
-
here's a better link:
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/sports_issues/40799
what's up with these assholes and atlanta night clubs? they poor a stronger drink down there than anywhere else?
FXXK RAY LEWIS. SCUMBAG.
I think we all know that story, that is why my post was referencing his play on the field. I can't believe the negativity, hate, and lack of any kind of respect that so many people on this board have. You don't have to love or respect the man, but he has earned respect for his accomplishments on the field. If he was a Brown his whole career I bet I would be hearing a much different tune.
I think we all know that story, that is why my post was referencing his play on the field. I can't believe the negativity, hate, and lack of any kind of respect that so many people on this board have. You don't have to love or respect the man, but he has earned respect for his accomplishments on the field. If he was a Brown his whole career I bet I would be hearing a much different tune.
yes he is/was a great linebacker if not the best ever. but don't expect to post a thread about a player (who plays for an archrival and has such history of the filthy kind) and then be surprised with some negative feedback. he was a punk enforcer back in his days at the U. he learned how to get away with shit from his head coaches to the money men pulling his strings. sure if he was (and should have been) a brown i'd feel different. the fact of the matter is besides art modell and ozzie newsome i can't think of 2 more peoiple besides him that are the ultimate traitor when i think of "the baltimore ravens.....the new browns".........when we had nothing. yes he's strong, vigilant and mouthy. 3 reasons why i'd like to see him orate his acceptance speech for the HOF from a wheelchair.
-
If you don't like the post topic.....you don't need to comment on it. He didn't attack you, I know a lot of people do but he didn't. What a jerk move that is.
Anyway I would like to comment on the topic. I don't like Ray Lewis as a person but would I love to have a Ray Lewis on our team? Absolutely. He is A legend in this game. A first ballot HOF'er for sure. Without a doubt one of the best LB ever to play the game! Not only does he bring the fire he spreads it to everyone around him every game! That defense is good year in and year out and he is the main reason. He is the heart and the soul. Like polamalu (sp?) for the Steelers.
We don't have any of those guys on our team regardless of what the earlier poster said! Cribbs is definately the closest. He can change the game on one play but I don't see him as a legend in football ala Lewis or Favre. And I don't seem him rallying the troops and getting them all fired up and making them better.
So i couldn't agree more. Lewis is a still playing football legend and we do not have anybody close to that. Hopefully Haden will bring us some attitude and swagger in the years to come.
I had no problem with the subject matter of the post................the topic sucked.......it was what it was simply to inflame. If he wanted to inform he would have said Bmore has a living legend playing NOW. That said, I will accept your apology for going bonkers on me. If you did not like my post (using your rhetoric) don't comment on it. You did, I win. Sorry to inflame you.
AND YEAH Ray Lewis is one of the best ever..............maybe the.........but I got to include a few others in the mix.........51 of da Bears, 58 of the Steelers, and some guy who played for the Giants
I had no problem with the subject matter of the post................the topic sucked.......it was what it was simply to inflame. If he wanted to inform he would have said Bmore has a living legend playing NOW. That said, I will accept your apology for going bonkers on me. If you did not like my post (using your rhetoric) don't comment on it. You did, I win. Sorry to inflame you.
AND YEAH Ray Lewis is one of the best ever..............maybe the.........but I got to include a few others in the mix.........51 of da Bears, 58 of the Steelers, and some guy who played for the Giants
xxxx off, idiot.
-
I think we all know that story, that is why my post was referencing his play on the field. I can't believe the negativity, hate, and lack of any kind of respect that so many people on this board have. You don't have to love or respect the man, but he has earned respect for his accomplishments on the field. If he was a Brown his whole career I bet I would be hearing a much different tune.
yes he is/was a great linebacker if not the best ever. but don't expect to post a thread about a player (who plays for an archrival and has such history of the filthy kind) and then be surprised with some negative feedback. he was a punk enforcer back in his days at the U. he learned how to get away with shit from his head coaches to the money men pulling his strings. sure if he was (and should have been) a brown i'd feel different. the fact of the matter is besides art modell and ozzie newsome i can't think of 2 more peoiple besides him that are the ultimate traitor when i think of "the baltimore ravens.....the new browns".........when we had nothing. yes he's strong, vigilant and mouthy. 3 reasons why i'd like to see him orate his acceptance speech for the HOF from a wheelchair.
yes he is/was a great linebacker if not the best ever. but don't expect to post a thread about a player (who plays for an archrival and has such history of the filthy kind) and then be surprised with some negative feedback. he was a punk enforcer back in his days at the U. he learned how to get away with shit from his head coaches to the money men pulling his strings. sure if he was (and should have been) a brown i'd feel different. the fact of the matter is besides art modell and ozzie newsome i can't think of 2 more peoiple besides him that are the ultimate traitor when i think of "the baltimore ravens.....the new browns".........when we had nothing. yes he's strong, vigilant and mouthy. 3 reasons why i'd like to see him orate his acceptance speech for the HOF from a wheelchair.
Just be aware
1. I didn't start the thread.
2. I don't understand why you think he is a traitor to the Browns. I must have missed something over the years. He didn't ask the team to move.
3. I don't think Ozzie is a traitor. Sure I would love to have him in Cleveland but I am not aware of any time that he was offered that position or a better one in Cleveland. A man with a job feels more like a man and well an even better job? You get the point.
4. I don't mind disagreement. I will make my points. But I don't suffer fools or blind hatred very well.
I will just reiterate that I would want the Browns to have a playing legend like that on the team now. Now back to the Browns enough about Ray.
-
We do thanks and many..............not to disrespect...............but wtf such a dumb post
who is the living legend on the browns
who is the living legend on the browns
By living legend, do you mean an "Active" player? If that is what you mean, say so.
We have many living legends that were former players with the Browns, including Ray Lewis boss.
We have none however, that to my knowledge, were responsible for the murder of two people.
-
Is Cribbs a "living legend"? Check out this list:
NFL Career Kick Returns for Touchdown Leaders
Football Leaders & Football Records : Single-Season · Career · Active · Year-by-Year
Rank Player (age), + - HOFer, Bold - Active TD Years Teams
1. Josh Cribbs (26) 8 2005-2009 cle
2. Travis Williams 6 1967-1971 2TM
Gale Sayers+ 6 1965-1971 chi
Ollie Matson+ 6 1952-1966 4TM
Dante Hall 6 2000-2008 2TM
Mel J. Gray 6 1986-1997 4TM
7. Michael Bates 5 1993-2003 6TM
Timmy Brown 5 1959-1968 3TM
Terrence McGee (29) 5 2003-2009 buf
Justin Miller (25) 5 2005-2009 2TM
Bobby Mitchell+ 5 1958-1968 2TM
Allen Rossum (34) 5 1998-2009 6TM
Abe Woodson 5 1958-1966 2TM
14. Ron J. Brown 4 1984-1991 2TM
Andre Coleman 4 1994-1998 3TM
Andre' Davis (30) 4 2002-2009 4TM
Devin Hester (27) 4 2006-2009 chi
Tony Horne 4 1998-2000 ram
Brian Mitchell 4 1990-2003 3TM
Cecil Turner 4 1968-1973 chi
Buddy Young 4 1947-1955 4TM
Leon Washington (27) 4 2006-2009 nyj
Jon Vaughn 4 1991-1994 3TM
Darrick Vaughn 4 2000-2003 2TM
Tamarick Vanover 4 1995-2002 2TM
26. Steve Van Buren+ 3 1944-1951 phi
Charley Warner 3 1963-1966 2TM
Dave Williams 3 1977-1981 2TM
Derrick Witherspoon 3 1995-1997 phi
Dave Hampton 3 1969-1976 3TM
Dennis Gentry 3 1982-1992 chi
Raymond Clayborn 3 1977-1991 2TM
Lynn Chandnois 3 1950-1956 pit
Cullen Bryant 3 1973-1987 2TM
Vitamin Smith 3 1949-1953 ram
Ron Smith 3 1965-1974 5TM
Deion Sanders 3 1989-2005 5TM
Ellis Hobbs (26) 3 2005-2009 2TM
Tyrone Hughes 3 1993-1998 3TM
Ronney Jenkins 3 2000-2003 2TM
Terry Kirby 3 1993-2002 4TM
Michael Lewis 3 2001-2007 2TM
Lenny Lyles 3 1958-1969 2TM
Jerome Mathis 3 2005-2007 htx
Mercury Morris 3 1969-1976 2TM
Chad Morton 3 2000-2006 4TM
There is an argument for it.
-
If you don't like the post topic.....you don't need to comment on it. He didn't attack you, I know a lot of people do but he didn't. What a jerk move that is.
Anyway I would like to comment on the topic. I don't like Ray Lewis as a person but would I love to have a Ray Lewis on our team? Absolutely. He is A legend in this game. A first ballot HOF'er for sure. Without a doubt one of the best LB ever to play the game! Not only does he bring the fire he spreads it to everyone around him every game! That defense is good year in and year out and he is the main reason. He is the heart and the soul. Like polamalu (sp?) for the Steelers.
We don't have any of those guys on our team regardless of what the earlier poster said! Cribbs is definately the closest. He can change the game on one play but I don't see him as a legend in football ala Lewis or Favre. And I don't seem him rallying the troops and getting them all fired up and making them better.
So i couldn't agree more. Lewis is a still playing football legend and we do not have anybody close to that. Hopefully Haden will bring us some attitude and swagger in the years to come.
I had no problem with the subject matter of the post................the topic sucked.......it was what it was simply to inflame. If he wanted to inform he would have said Bmore has a living legend playing NOW. That said, I will accept your apology for going bonkers on me. If you did not like my post (using your rhetoric) don't comment on it. You did, I win. Sorry to inflame you.
AND YEAH Ray Lewis is one of the best ever..............maybe the.........but I got to include a few others in the mix.........51 of da Bears, 58 of the Steelers, and some guy who played for the Giants
I had no problem with the subject matter of the post................the topic sucked.......it was what it was simply to inflame. If he wanted to inform he would have said Bmore has a living legend playing NOW. That said, I will accept your apology for going bonkers on me. If you did not like my post (using your rhetoric) don't comment on it. You did, I win. Sorry to inflame you.
AND YEAH Ray Lewis is one of the best ever..............maybe the.........but I got to include a few others in the mix.........51 of da Bears, 58 of the Steelers, and some guy who played for the Giants
Yeah- and maybe someday Ray will eventually spend some jail time with another best ever- Lawrence Taylor. Great player- sure- Scumbag Delux- Right on. And I can't be accused of playing the hypocrisy card- I wanted Donte Stawworth kicked off the team about a year before it happened, and I never wanted the (slightly) reformed Jamal Lewis playing for the Browns.
I'd rather lose with class, than win with criminals.
-
I had no problem with the subject matter of the post................the topic sucked.......it was what it was simply to inflame. If he wanted to inform he would have said Bmore has a living legend playing NOW. That said, I will accept your apology for going bonkers on me. If you did not like my post (using your rhetoric) don't comment on it. You did, I win. Sorry to inflame you.
AND YEAH Ray Lewis is one of the best ever..............maybe the.........but I got to include a few others in the mix.........51 of da Bears, 58 of the Steelers, and some guy who played for the Giants
Yeah- and maybe someday Ray will eventually spend some jail time with another best ever- Lawrence Taylor. Great player- sure- Scumbag Delux- Right on. And I can't be accused of playing the hypocrisy card- I wanted Donte Stawworth kicked off the team about a year before it happened, and I never wanted the (slightly) reformed Jamal Lewis playing for the Browns.
I'd rather lose with class, than win with criminals.
-
i was getting desperate and beginning to accept character compromise too, especially under Savage.
really glad Mangini is at the wheel now. dude has integrity.
on topic, Ray was apparently born to be an NFL LB. truly an enduring and awesome player
(even if we did get suckered into clicking his link first. clever marketing)
player durability is underrated imo and adds to the Clay Mathews argument.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
