Skip to content

Funny video of Steeler Fan

The Browns Board
13 10 2.1k
  • I though some Browns fans might enjoy this...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @maddogg7888 said:

    I though some Browns fans might enjoy this...

    What were they celebrating? Oh wait. It's Silver, it's shiny and it's what you win when you're the best team in the NFL that year.

  • @maddogg7888 said:

    I though some Browns fans might enjoy this...

    What were they celebrating? Oh wait. It's Silver, it's shiny and it's what you win when you're the best team in the NFL that year.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Rorbotron said:

    What were they celebrating? Oh wait. It's Silver, it's shiny and it's what you win when you're the best team in the NFL that year.

    I don't see that anywhere in the video. All I see is Flounder reincarnate. You know, drunk, fat, stupid.

  • Rorbotron said:

    What were they celebrating? Oh wait. It's Silver, it's shiny and it's what you win when you're the best team in the NFL that year.

    I don't see that anywhere in the video. All I see is Flounder reincarnate. You know, drunk, fat, stupid.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't see that anywhere in the video. All I see is Flounder reincarnate. You know, drunk, fat, stupid.

    I guess there are just thousands of people in frame with Steelers attire on drinking and cheering for no reason. He also decided to try and climb higher because he just likes being "high" and not to get a better vantage point of the parade. Unless of course you're incapable of deductive reasoning then it could be any number of things.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Some fat inbred left the trailer for the first time in years!

  • Some fat inbred left the trailer for the first time in years!

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Some fat inbred left the trailer for the first time in years!

    Do you get around Ohio much? I could throw a rock in either direction 50 yards and hit a trailer or some redneck downing a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon. You boys need some new material especially with the Forbes list this year. 5 count em, 5! cities on the 25 worst cities in America list.

    Oh and Pittsburgh for the 2nd time was voted America's most livable city.

  • Some fat inbred left the trailer for the first time in years!

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Some fat inbred left the trailer for the first time in years!

    Holy s*** after reading your post I almost spit my water out out all over my computer screen! 😆😆😆😆😆 Thanks for the laugh!

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't see that anywhere in the video. All I see is Flounder reincarnate. You know, drunk, fat, stupid.

    I guess there are just thousands of people in frame with Steelers attire on drinking and cheering for no reason. He also decided to try and climb higher because he just likes being "high" and not to get a better vantage point of the parade. Unless of course you're incapable of deductive reasoning then it could be any number of things.

    BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Rorbotron said:

    I guess there are just thousands of people in frame with Steelers attire on drinking and cheering for no reason.

    That about sums it up! 😆 :lol:

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #9

    You would have to be drunk to wear that stupid hat, let alone those colors.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #10

    lol, that funny

  • S Silverback wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I actually saw that fat drunk dude fall live in person. That was at the Super Bowl parade after the SBXLIII win. The crowds were so big people had to climb light posts and billboards to get a good view of the parade.

    Here is a much funnier recent video of a Cleveland fan....

  • I actually saw that fat drunk dude fall live in person. That was at the Super Bowl parade after the SBXLIII win. The crowds were so big people had to climb light posts and billboards to get a good view of the parade.

    Here is a much funnier recent video of a Cleveland fan....

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @silverback said:

    I actually saw that fat drunk dude fall live in person. That was at the Super Bowl parade after the SBXLIII win. The crowds were so big people had to climb light posts and billboards to get a good view of the parade.

    Here is a much funnier recent video of a Cleveland fan....

    You've got to be kidding.

  • I actually saw that fat drunk dude fall live in person. That was at the Super Bowl parade after the SBXLIII win. The crowds were so big people had to climb light posts and billboards to get a good view of the parade.

    Here is a much funnier recent video of a Cleveland fan....

    BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @silverback said:

    Here is a much funnier recent video of a Cleveland fan....

    That's not a Cleveland fan.......that's Rothlesberger after he found out he's suspended for the first 6 games! 🙄