Skip to content

I'm Coming Home...

The Browns Board
136 33 10.8k
  • The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    @shepwrite said:

    The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    Welcome back Shep! I took a break this spring, but I can't wait to see our rushing attack this year!

  • I post on both boards and feel no need to trash either one.

  • A Alo

    I post on both boards and feel no need to trash either one.

    @alo said:

    I post on both boards and feel no need to trash either one.

    I wonder why you would be less inclined to trash the other board? Is it because you're a more evolved, more noble human?

    Give it some thought. I think you'll figure it out.

  • @alo said:

    I post on both boards and feel no need to trash either one.

    I wonder why you would be less inclined to trash the other board? Is it because you're a more evolved, more noble human?

    Give it some thought. I think you'll figure it out.

    @shepwrite said:

    I wonder why you would be less inclined to trash the other board? Is it because you're a more evolved, more noble human?

    Give it some thought. I think you'll figure it out.

    I've retired from mod duties both here and there, so I didn't feel an obligation to break up the 2nd Grade scuffles that broke out in a bunch of scattered threads. I did let the moderators know about a couple posts that insulted you personally and professionally, but you're right that I didn't wade into some of the the prolonged back & forths. To be honest, I didn't even read them: why would I be interested in spending my free time on that stuff?

    I hope you find this board to be a good home for you. Perhaps you & Zombo can rekindle your bromance by talking about how much both of you liked Jimmy Clausen. Hopefully, the QB debates that infected this board last fall won't recur anytime soon...though your takes on Delhomme & McCoy could ruffle some feathers.

    Anyway, I honestly hope you have some great football talk here. I'm just disappointed that you had to trash the other place while making your exit.

  • Of for crying out loud, take your girlish little bickering back to whereever you came from. Are you serious?

  • Glad you're back from that other board. I hate that place. Full of pussies.

  • I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

  • I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    @hammertime said:

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    The site will be completely updated with a new look for the 2010 Season!

    I apologize for the delay.

  • The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    @shepwrite said:

    The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    Welcome back! I'm still here from the old gang.

  • I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    @hammertime said:

    I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    I'm feeling pretty good about it. I got treated like shit by a small band of miscreants on that other board and the mod chose not to stop it, only getting mad when I fired back. I'm done. It's dead to me.

    Not more drama.

  • Welcome back shep

  • The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    @shepwrite said:

    The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    Welcome back.

    I saw where you posted on dawgtalkers and said you would post there. I have been a member over there for years.

    I actually said good things about you and didn't feel like I was telling a lie.

    In a PM I did mention mods didn't allow new threads if the subject was already being discussed in a active thread.....and it has been pretty good about it that way here lately....it just makes for a cleaner board where you don't have to hunt down through 3-4-5 threads to reply or read for a reply to a question you asked.

    This forum takes you back to the last reply visited....so it makes for a good flow.

    Welcome back man.

  • I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    @hammertime said:

    I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    And someone won the basketball championship of the entire civilized world this past winter.

  • So your coming home? Are you moving back in with Mom and Dad or just visiting for the week?

  • I don't know... maybe I've been workiing too hard farming and gardening.... (940? tomato plants...)...

    but I think I have missed the endless qb threads from Sheppie.

    Nobody does it better !

    Welcome back.

  • I don't know... maybe I've been workiing too hard farming and gardening.... (940? tomato plants...)...

    but I think I have missed the endless qb threads from Sheppie.

    Nobody does it better !

    Welcome back.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I don't know... maybe I've been workiing too hard farming and gardening.... (940? tomato plants...)...

    but I think I have missed the endless qb threads from Sheppie.

    Nobody does it better !

    Welcome back.

    As long as they are contained to a reasonable degree and not a new thread with every post....look at the board now....there are multiple threads 2,3, even 7 pages long.....It wasn't like that a year ago...you would have a thread and 15 posts later you had another on basically the same thing.

  • Welcome back shep!

    I like QB posts but i still think you are wrong on McCoy shep, time will tell..😉

  • Zombo said:

    All you have to do is:

    1.) Stay with us through a complete season and off-season.

    2.) Beat up a Newbie.

    3.) Call someone gay.

    4.) Embarass a Steeler troll

    5.) Make a football-related post.

    1. Pretty much done

    2. I don't remember his name but yes he was a douche bag

    3. Zombo your gay (guilty by association)

    4. Theres so many how couldnt I ?!

    5. I do that all the time.

    Regular?

  • When I first seen this topic I thought LeBron resigned with the Cavs....so disappointing

  • Zombo said:

    All you have to do is:

    1.) Stay with us through a complete season and off-season.

    2.) Beat up a Newbie.

    3.) Call someone gay.

    4.) Embarass a Steeler troll

    5.) Make a football-related post.

    1. Pretty much done

    2. I don't remember his name but yes he was a douche bag

    3. Zombo your gay (guilty by association)

    4. Theres so many how couldnt I ?!

    5. I do that all the time.

    Regular?

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Regular?

    That's what your title says.

    You must have som pull around here.