Skip to content

I'm Coming Home...

The Browns Board
136 33 10.8k
  • I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    @hammertime said:

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    The site will be completely updated with a new look for the 2010 Season!

    I apologize for the delay.

  • The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    @shepwrite said:

    The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    Welcome back! I'm still here from the old gang.

  • I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    @hammertime said:

    I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    I'm feeling pretty good about it. I got treated like shit by a small band of miscreants on that other board and the mod chose not to stop it, only getting mad when I fired back. I'm done. It's dead to me.

    Not more drama.

  • Welcome back shep

  • The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    @shepwrite said:

    The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

    Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

    Welcome back.

    I saw where you posted on dawgtalkers and said you would post there. I have been a member over there for years.

    I actually said good things about you and didn't feel like I was telling a lie.

    In a PM I did mention mods didn't allow new threads if the subject was already being discussed in a active thread.....and it has been pretty good about it that way here lately....it just makes for a cleaner board where you don't have to hunt down through 3-4-5 threads to reply or read for a reply to a question you asked.

    This forum takes you back to the last reply visited....so it makes for a good flow.

    Welcome back man.

  • I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    @hammertime said:

    I'm a bit surprised by this thread.

    On a side note as long as i'm here when am i going to be enshrined for winning the FF last year?

    Shep, this is not a good thread for you.

    And someone won the basketball championship of the entire civilized world this past winter.

  • So your coming home? Are you moving back in with Mom and Dad or just visiting for the week?

  • I don't know... maybe I've been workiing too hard farming and gardening.... (940? tomato plants...)...

    but I think I have missed the endless qb threads from Sheppie.

    Nobody does it better !

    Welcome back.

  • I don't know... maybe I've been workiing too hard farming and gardening.... (940? tomato plants...)...

    but I think I have missed the endless qb threads from Sheppie.

    Nobody does it better !

    Welcome back.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I don't know... maybe I've been workiing too hard farming and gardening.... (940? tomato plants...)...

    but I think I have missed the endless qb threads from Sheppie.

    Nobody does it better !

    Welcome back.

    As long as they are contained to a reasonable degree and not a new thread with every post....look at the board now....there are multiple threads 2,3, even 7 pages long.....It wasn't like that a year ago...you would have a thread and 15 posts later you had another on basically the same thing.

  • Welcome back shep!

    I like QB posts but i still think you are wrong on McCoy shep, time will tell..😉

  • Zombo said:

    All you have to do is:

    1.) Stay with us through a complete season and off-season.

    2.) Beat up a Newbie.

    3.) Call someone gay.

    4.) Embarass a Steeler troll

    5.) Make a football-related post.

    1. Pretty much done

    2. I don't remember his name but yes he was a douche bag

    3. Zombo your gay (guilty by association)

    4. Theres so many how couldnt I ?!

    5. I do that all the time.

    Regular?

  • When I first seen this topic I thought LeBron resigned with the Cavs....so disappointing

  • Zombo said:

    All you have to do is:

    1.) Stay with us through a complete season and off-season.

    2.) Beat up a Newbie.

    3.) Call someone gay.

    4.) Embarass a Steeler troll

    5.) Make a football-related post.

    1. Pretty much done

    2. I don't remember his name but yes he was a douche bag

    3. Zombo your gay (guilty by association)

    4. Theres so many how couldnt I ?!

    5. I do that all the time.

    Regular?

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Regular?

    That's what your title says.

    You must have som pull around here.

  • Thanks to everyone. They're slagging me like crazy on the rogue shit board... and I'm happy to be home. I missed Zombo and Ate a ton... but I even missed you, Cal.

    Good to be back.

  • Thanks to everyone. They're slagging me like crazy on the rogue shit board... and I'm happy to be home. I missed Zombo and Ate a ton... but I even missed you, Cal.

    Good to be back.

    @shepwrite said:

    Thanks to everyone. They're slagging me like crazy on the rogue shit board... and I'm happy to be home. I missed Zombo and Ate a ton... but I even missed you, Cal.

    Good to be back.

    Well, welcome back. 🙂 From my POV, the big split was inevitable. If you know who hadn't done it- someone else eventually would have- we had just gotten too damn big and too much stuff coming from all directions.

    And I won't yell at you for too much quarterback fixation- I've known you long enough to know you just can't help yourself.

    I think you should make plans to get to the Jets game this year- and show up at a Tailgate for once. The Brits will be here, and I'll have a supply of the Orange Stuff. 😆 :lol: 😆 We can discuss the relative merits of the Quinnster over a few shots of it. Ate, can we dispense with the formalities and declare that Homecoming Weekend right now?

  • How long does it take before I become a "regular"?

    @theclevelandsound said:

    How long does it take before I become a "regular"?

    When your post count hits four figures, you're a regular. However, Shep's permanently retired the Hemingway Post Count Trophy. I'll add in one additional qualification that will make you an "Outstanding Regular" show up for a Tailgate. 🙂

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Regular?

    That's what your title says.

    You must have som pull around here.

    @atenears said:

    That's what your title says.

    You must have som pull around here.

    who did that?

    THANK YOU 🙂

  • I lost my brother-in-law in Florida this year and really wanted to go to the TB game to be with my sister and nephews... but it's my son's biggest game and I have family coming in for it.

    To catch you up: Jack's team (Westlake Warriors) is ranked 7th nationally and went 14-0 last year. He's the defensive captain, OLB, and getting recruited actively. I can't tell you how fun this has all been.

  • @shepwrite said:

    WR is either terrifying or kind of intriguing, depending on what day you ask me.

    You can even ask me on my birthday, Christmas, or even when I've had too many umbrella foo-foo drinks; the WR position still sucks IMO.

    (ok, maybe not after too many foo-foo drnks as even Howard starts looking good then).

    @atenears said:

    You can even ask me on my birthday, Christmas, or even when I've had too many umbrella foo-foo drinks; the WR position still sucks IMO.

    (ok, maybe not after too many foo-foo drnks as even Howard starts looking good then).

    Homo

  • Since I have nothing nice to say....

    Oh well.