Skip to content

Cleveland Browns training camp schedule

The Browns Board
20 8 1.6k
  • Those opening dates fit my schedule pretty well this season, and I can plan around most.

    The North end of Berea will still be almost entirely under construction again this year, best bet is to just access the area from I-71/Bagley Road exit, traveling West on Bagley Road to Beech Street and avoid the mess (Bridge work) just to the North.

    I know it is still early, but if anyone needs assistance when entering the area, drop me a line.

  • i'm going to try and go to atleast one practice this year. i always let it slip pass me.

  • i'm going to try and go to atleast one practice this year. i always let it slip pass me.

    @sj_browns said:

    i'm going to try and go to atleast one practice this year. i always let it slip pass me.

    Tell me about it. I work three miles from my home and the Browns Training Camp is literally positioned directly beween my Home and Office (two miles from my house, and one mile from my office) and I still only find the time to only attend a few practices a year.

    I hate walking up Beech Street. I'm a fat lazy bum. I hate trying to find parking, then walking the blocks up the road in the blazing August heat, then trying to wade through the crowd and guess which side of the complex will be for best viewing, then standing for 90 minutes in 90-degree Humidity and listening to the stupid conversations from obvious soccer fans who attend these things and have no clue what they are viewing ...

    Ok, ok ... I really hate that no one brings me a beer while I'm watching training camp. Beer and peanuts ... although it is always tank-top and tubetop days at the August Training Camp dates, so that is always a plus.

    I think that I'm going to pay the $10 to park in peoples lawns a hundred feet from the back gate this season ... and sneak in beer ... and peanuts ...

    As always I will deliver a couple of my stunning Camp reports and then pull them up during the season to boast about how acruate they end up being as a glimpse into he season.

  • As always I will deliver a couple of my stunning Camp reports and then pull them up during the season to boast about how acruate they end up being as a glimpse into he season.

    😆 nice.

  • BTW, the map that the Browns put out last season of the construction areas was awful, and did poor job illustrating just how bad things are around the entire North side of the Browns Berea complex. I have a map I created a few years back of the area and I will update it to show the construction mess.

    Ironically, I googled for a map of the Berea construction and this thread has already worked it's way to the #2 search result on the subject, so don't expect to find any better information outside of this forum.

    I'll update it with the local watering holes as well ... you know those important things needed for a trip to the Browns Camp.

    BTW, if I'm a regular at every local bar in Berea, does that make me an alcoholic?

    A view of Berea's North side:

    medium_jv3200514c.JPG

    Training camp is just on the otherside of the far hill ... good luck getting there!

    The road immediately to the East leading into Berea is no better and also closed completely and will remain so for months to come.

    I work in this area and even though Berea High School is a mile or two on the same road as our complex it is a 15 minute drive around the construction to get there.

    You should have no problems if you just use Bagley Road from I-71. Avoid coming in from the North, near the airport.

  • There is a hill in that picture??

  • BTW, the map that the Browns put out last season of the construction areas was awful, and did poor job illustrating just how bad things are around the entire North side of the Browns Berea complex. I have a map I created a few years back of the area and I will update it to show the construction mess.

    Ironically, I googled for a map of the Berea construction and this thread has already worked it's way to the #2 search result on the subject, so don't expect to find any better information outside of this forum.

    I'll update it with the local watering holes as well ... you know those important things needed for a trip to the Browns Camp.

    BTW, if I'm a regular at every local bar in Berea, does that make me an alcoholic?

    A view of Berea's North side:

    medium_jv3200514c.JPG

    Training camp is just on the otherside of the far hill ... good luck getting there!

    The road immediately to the East leading into Berea is no better and also closed completely and will remain so for months to come.

    I work in this area and even though Berea High School is a mile or two on the same road as our complex it is a 15 minute drive around the construction to get there.

    You should have no problems if you just use Bagley Road from I-71. Avoid coming in from the North, near the airport.

    @atenears said:

    BTW, the map that the Browns put out last season of the construction areas was awful, and did poor job illustrating just how bad things are around the entire North side of the Browns Berea complex. I have a map I created a few years back of the area and I will update it to show the construction mess.

    Ironically, I googled for a map of the Berea construction and this thread has already worked it's way to the #2 search result on the subject, so don't expect to find any better information outside of this forum.

    I'll update it with the local watering holes as well ... you know those important things needed for a trip to the Browns Camp.

    BTW, if I'm a regular at every local bar in Berea, does that make me an alcoholic?

    A view of Berea's North side:

    medium_jv3200514c.JPG

    Training camp is just on the otherside of the far hill ... good luck getting there!

    The road immediately to the East leading into Berea is no better and also closed completely and will remain so for months to come.

    I work in this area and even though Berea High School is a mile or two on the same road as our complex it is a 15 minute drive around the construction to get there.

    You should have no problems if you just use Bagley Road from I-71. Avoid coming in from the North, near the airport.

    thanks for the info! paying to park in someones lawn sounds like the best bet. all that dang walking, it aint training camp for us fans lol.

  • Anyone looking to come in for Training Camp on any specific date? When I first seen this schedule, I thought, "Great, this fits my schedule very well!" Now all of a sudden I am involved in golf outings or other summer activities on a few of these key dates and I'm thinking, "Here we go again"

    Anyhow, if there are any key dates some of us may want to ink, lets work on that now so we can plan accordingly. We can meet at a local watering hole and ride over together.

  • the browns tv program, training camp daily, is back on sto starting july 31. i believe you can also see it on their website.

  • There is a hill in that picture??

    @ballpeen said:

    There is a hill in that picture??

    No, there are two hills a farther and a nearer one. You cant see the farther one because the nearer one is in the way. Sheeeesh. Glad I could help clear this up. Might be showing up for the Aug 5 or 6 th practice let me know if anyone else will be there.

  • BTW, the map that the Browns put out last season of the construction areas was awful, and did poor job illustrating just how bad things are around the entire North side of the Browns Berea complex. I have a map I created a few years back of the area and I will update it to show the construction mess.

    Ironically, I googled for a map of the Berea construction and this thread has already worked it's way to the #2 search result on the subject, so don't expect to find any better information outside of this forum.

    I'll update it with the local watering holes as well ... you know those important things needed for a trip to the Browns Camp.

    BTW, if I'm a regular at every local bar in Berea, does that make me an alcoholic?

    A view of Berea's North side:

    medium_jv3200514c.JPG

    Training camp is just on the otherside of the far hill ... good luck getting there!

    The road immediately to the East leading into Berea is no better and also closed completely and will remain so for months to come.

    I work in this area and even though Berea High School is a mile or two on the same road as our complex it is a 15 minute drive around the construction to get there.

    You should have no problems if you just use Bagley Road from I-71. Avoid coming in from the North, near the airport.

    @atenears said:

    BTW, if I'm a regular at every local bar in Berea, does that make me an alcoholic?

    Not necessarily. But you are one.

    For those attending their first practice, i recommend hanging around the DL. They are amazing athletes and tend to have the most fun at practice. Print a roster from the website or bring one from the newspaper. There is very little shade, so plan accordingly.

  • @atenears said:

    BTW, if I'm a regular at every local bar in Berea, does that make me an alcoholic?

    Not necessarily. But you are one.

    For those attending their first practice, i recommend hanging around the DL. They are amazing athletes and tend to have the most fun at practice. Print a roster from the website or bring one from the newspaper. There is very little shade, so plan accordingly.

    @roach said:

    Not necessarily. But you are one.

    For those attending their first practice, i recommend hanging around the DL. They are amazing athletes and tend to have the most fun at practice. Print a roster from the website or bring one from the newspaper. There is very little shade, so plan accordingly.

    Ed, let's hook up for a practice. I can meet you for an afternoon gig.

  • @roach said:

    Not necessarily. But you are one.

    For those attending their first practice, i recommend hanging around the DL. They are amazing athletes and tend to have the most fun at practice. Print a roster from the website or bring one from the newspaper. There is very little shade, so plan accordingly.

    Ed, let's hook up for a practice. I can meet you for an afternoon gig.

    @riffer-x said:

    Ed, let's hook up for a practice. I can meet you for an afternoon gig.

    Sounds good. If Stan comes in, guard your flask. If Zombo comes in, guard your umbrella like a bulldog.

  • There is a hill in that picture??

    @ballpeen said:

    There is a hill in that picture??

    yupp its right behind the ninja.

  • Nice SJ, who will all be at the training camp this year??

  • Nice SJ, who will all be at the training camp this year??

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    Nice SJ, who will all be at the training camp this year??

    nice sig! those are some awesome pics of cribbs.

  • Ill be heading out to the first one with some buddies of mine.

    going to these gets me REAL pumped up for the browns season.

    HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!

  • @brownsfan_althaus said:

    Nice SJ, who will all be at the training camp this year??

    nice sig! those are some awesome pics of cribbs.

    @sj_browns said:

    nice sig! those are some awesome pics of cribbs.

    thanks man. I just made it on photoshop a minute ago, found the pictures on this forum actually.

  • a special version of browns redzone will be shown on sto, july 22. donovan, deiken and grossi will be the hosts (as usual).