Skip to content

Lebron Will Announce on Thursday Night, ESPN

The Cavs Board
31 13 2.9k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Where is this announcement going to take place.

    If it is the Cleveland area, I doubt it is to say he is leaving. If it is somewhere else.....in Dragnet style...Daaaa Da Da Da. Daaa Da Da Da Dummmmm

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #7

    How does one athlete take control over everything. Espn is paying him for the Special that he is going to anounce where he is headed. I wish they would interview Jordan and some other Hall of Famers and see how they feel about this situation. I hope he resigns with us but this crap is getting out of hand.

  • S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
    #8

    ESPN is reporting that Bosh is signing with Miami... and that it's now a very real possibility that James will join Bosh and Wade. At the same time, everybody is saying Cleveland is very much alive and it's down to those two teams.

    If Lebron becomes part of a player-machinated all-star team in Miami, it double tarnishes his chance at a legacy. Not only does he crap on his hometown, but he also never gets credit for winning a championship as THE GUY. He had to play on a team with another future HOFer and a third who might get there, too.

    All things considered, the notion of Wade and Lebron together is crazy. They both want the ball a lot.

    Someone can make the case to him that Kobe couldn't win until the Lakers stole Pau or that the Celtics couldn't win until they brought in two All-Stars to go with the one they had, etc. That champions have to really load up these days. But this would be WAY over the top.

  • If he announces he is playing anywhere but Cleveland, he will be hated in Cleveland right up there with Art Modell. It would be a mockery. I'm disliking this guy more and more everyday.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    If he announces he is playing anywhere but Cleveland, he will be hated in Cleveland right up there with Art Modell. It would be a mockery. I'm disliking this guy more and more everyday.

    He'll definitely be #2. Remember, Modell took the whole damn team. The Cavs will still be here.

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Ive never been a fan of basketball so I could honestly careless where he goes to play. If he does leave I wonder how many Lebron fans er.. I mean Cavs fans will be sporting his new jersey around here.

  • Ive never been a fan of basketball so I could honestly careless where he goes to play. If he does leave I wonder how many Lebron fans er.. I mean Cavs fans will be sporting his new jersey around here.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Ive never been a fan of basketball so I could honestly careless where he goes to play. If he does leave I wonder how many Lebron fans er.. I mean Cavs fans will be sporting his new jersey around here.

    While I am a Cleveland sports fan, my favorite by far is the Browns no question. I do like the Cavs, and I hope Lebron stays. I think that he will, but you're right, about the bandwagon fans. Well, maybe not in Cleveland. Should he leave, I think he'll lose a sizeable amount of his fanbase in an instant, and that being right here in Cleveland, and NE Ohio. My thought is this; I hope he stays, but if he goes... first and foremost I'm a Cleveland fan, and will continue to be regardless.

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Take it with a grain of salt because it could just be Dudley stirring the pot BUT

    http://twitter.com/jareddudley619

    He's saying he heard from his sources that Lebron is going to the Knicks.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #13

    Lebron going to the Knicks wouldn't surprise me at all. He is a NY Yankee fan. He stated before his goal is to become a Billionaire. He is doing his announcement on prime time ESPN. I don't think he would chose this route if he were going to remain in Cleveland. It will be in NYC with the owner and coach, and his new jersey being shown. xxxx him.

    The Championship of Me comes crashing into a primetime cable infomercial that LeBron James(notes) and his cronies have been working to make happen for months, a slow, cynical churning of manufactured drama that sports has never witnessed. As historic monuments go, this is the Rushmore of basketball hubris and narcissism. The vacuous star for our vacuous times. All about โ€˜Bron and all about nothing.

    James is throwing a few foosball tables at Boys & Girls Clubs, an empty gesture out of the empty superstar. Heโ€™s turned free agency into the title of our times, a preening pageant of fawning, begging and pleading. Hard-working people are dragged into municipalities and told to hold signs, chant scripted slogans and beg a diva who doesnโ€™t care about them to accept a $100 million contract.

    (NBAE/ Getty Images)

    Privately, Dwyane Wade(notes) and Chris Bosh(notes) werenโ€™t pleased on Wednesday morning with the belief that Jamesโ€™ camp was responsible for leaking their plans to a television partner, but then again it makes perfect sense: This isnโ€™t about Wade and Bosh choosing the Heat. Itโ€™s about LeBron getting the stage to himself on Thursday night.

    One front-office executive whose team made a presentation to LeBron James told Yahoo! Sports that he believes James is choosing between Miami and Cleveland. And yet, if James wants to deliver the biggest kick in the gut to his hometown, heโ€™ll pick the flat-lined New York Knicks. Whatever the decision, heโ€™s made clear that the teasing and tormenting of the loser isnโ€™t his concern.

    Team LeBron is having the time of its life, but has no idea the repercussions of what itโ€™s done here. All that comes to James now is the biggest burden to win a championship that sports has ever seen. They arenโ€™t making James a bigger star with this big-top, but a bigger target. All those teams that marched into the presentations and listened to some of the foolish and naive questions asked of them believed these kids had no idea what they were doing, or what they had gotten themselves into. Theyโ€™re all feeling more validated every day. From beginning to end, this process has been a farce.

    On Jamesโ€™ new website, under the headline dubbing this TV debacle โ€œThe Decision,โ€ there come these words: โ€œMaverick Carter, CEO of LRMR Marketing saidโ€ฆโ€ This explains everything. Carterโ€™s marketing company isnโ€™t doing so well trying to get its one client Jonny Flynn(notes) a used-car dealership endorsement in the Twin Cities, and now Carterโ€™s going to try to justify all that plush office space, staff attorneys, private planes and resort hotels by translating the Championship of Me into the making of his reputation.

    Carterโ€™s pushed one agent โ€“ Aaron Goodwin โ€“ and one advisor โ€“ William Wesley โ€“ aside because he wanted to be the voice in Jamesโ€™ ear and the one getting credit on the masthead. So far, Carterโ€™s been a superstar at spending Jamesโ€™ money on LRMR, but now heโ€™s getting the company name out there and turning LeBron into Mr. July after LeBron didnโ€™t have the stomach to be Mr. June.

    Team LeBron had discussed a documentary on the free-agent process, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported, but the narrative changed after Jamesโ€™ Game 5 meltdown in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Carter says there was never a plan for a free-agent tour, but this is what he means: There was never a plan for James to get held accountable, to have his motivations and priorities called into doubt. There was never a plan for the blame to shift from Danny Ferry, Mike Brown and his Cavaliers teammates. There was never a plan that real-world rules applied to the self-proclaimed King.

    They scrapped the tour, the documentary and set sights on hijacking the network for an unprecedented special they believe will elevate Jamesโ€™ brand. Only, James has never looked smaller, never more insecure and unsure of who he is and what he wants to be. He wonโ€™t look so much like Kobe Bryant(notes) and David Beckham, but rather a three-star linebacker from Shaker Heights picking Bowling Green over Kent and Ohio U. on local access television.

    Team LeBron has known all along it was going to do this, and the cushy, protective relationship with that television network culminates with a basketball player commandeering his own coverage on his own terms. Now James and his buddies spoon out misdirection plays on his possible destination โ€“ feeding everyone for days and weeks that the Knicks were dead, only to say now, โ€œWellโ€ฆwho knows?โ€ โ€“ to build back drama for the infomercial.

    This is some plan theyโ€™ve hatched and some game theyโ€™re playing with those Cleveland fans whoโ€™ve been so relentlessly loyal to James. First, he marched the biggest suitors in the sport to come court him in downtown Cleveland with those pointless presentations. He wanted those people out there creating a visual public push-and-pull for him, and because James needed to be told something that probably isnโ€™t completely true anymore: Cleveland loves him.

    Well, Cleveland craves him. Love is a strong word, and it ought to be unconditional, but loving a sports hero is the most conditional kind of love there is. Only, it was different with Cleveland. Heโ€™s one of them, but you still have to wonder: Are they one of him?

    James never shared that townโ€™s angst with the Browns and Indians. He wanted winners in his life, and rooted for the Dallas Cowboys and New York Yankees. He doesnโ€™t feel the pain of a cityโ€™s broken heart. Shaquille Oโ€™Neal(notes) leaving the Orlando Magic for the Los Angeles Lakers 14 years ago was a hard hit, but LeBron bailing on Cleveland is far more devastating on a different level.

    For LeBron, free agency hasn't been about Dwayne Wade ยฎ or Chris Bosh, it's been about him.

    Everyone ridicules Cleveland, makes it a butt of jokes, but LeBron James has the chance to change all of that. And even then, it has to crush Clevelandโ€™s sporting psyche that James could still walk out. If one of our own wonโ€™t stay, what does that say to the rest of the country?

    Thatโ€™s the hardest part here, and that makes the possibility that James would go on national television โ€“ with those split-screen shots of stunned fans in Akron and Cleveland โ€“ and completely crush those people so impossible to believe. He couldnโ€™t be that cold, that callous, that cunning? Or perhaps, maybe this is all a rollout โ€“ the website, the Twitter page and the infomercial โ€“ to introduce a new LeBron, a new city, to the world.

    Whatever happens, James and the television network will hide behind some money going to the Boys & Girls Clubs. But this isnโ€™t about kids and sports, and it sure isnโ€™t about the credibility that comes with winning championships. Somethingโ€™s changed here, and LeBron James has gone a long way to devaluing winning and losing in the NBA. David Stern has long pushed the individual over team, marketed showy over substance, and LeBron James represents the manifestation of it all.

    Greatest talent to ever walk into this league, the self-proclaimed King, and now everyone gets a front-row, primetime seat for how it means to live without self-awareness, without restraint. The vacuous star for our vacuous times, live on Thursday night and fitting himself for a ring as the undisputed Championship of Me. All about โ€˜Bron and all about nothing.

  • S shepwrite wrote on last edited by shepwrite
    #14

    Here's a popular take, that if Lebron really takes out an hour of ESPN time to rub his betrayal in his hometown's face, he'll be one of the more loathed athletes on Earth (except in Chicago, NY, or Miami). That's why this SI writer thinks it'll be a show about loyalty...

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...wade/index.html

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #15

    23 has been holding us hostage long enough, he has had a week to announce what he was doing, in the meantime our team hasnt gotten any better and other top teams have.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I honestly don't care what he does. Screw him if he leaves. He never won anything anyways.

  • manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #17

    When I was a kid, we never went to any games of any kind. My dad isn't into sports. Well not that kind of sports.. He taught us how to shoot and fish... That's what kind of guy he is. So it wasn't untill I was older that I got into anything and believe it or not, the first professional game I ever went to was the Cleveland Indians vs the Twins. The game was boring and Cleveland got it's ass kicked. Now I had been to many Toledo Mudhens games before that and always had a blast. Was dissapointed at the atmosphere at Indian's stadium. (They are still and always will be my MLB team!) Then I went to a Browns game and that was awesome!! What a time! Went to several that year and they won every one I was at. I watched basketball on tv but we had never thought of going to a game. I am not sure why, it just never occured to my brother or I. Then we got a group and great prices on tickets to a Cavs game and I have been going ever since! I love the crowd, and the atmosphere! It's intense! (not as intense as the only Browns Steelers game I have been to but what is?) I love the Cavs and have been going to the game on my birthday ever since! Lebron or not, I am a Cavs fan and always will be! Hell I have been wearing my Cavs hat all day! (I had no idea till a minute ago about what's going on tomorrow.) I may also like the hat because it's all brown with orange trim. When people tell me it's the wrong color I say, "I'm a Browns fan first, then come the Cavs." We haven't won any rings with Lebron, who says we can't win any without him? I agree it would be a big slap in the face if he does all this bullcrap and one hour tv "look at me!!!!" junk just to leave. If he just signed somewhere else I wouldn't care. Now if he does, I wont hate him, but it will forever tarnish him in my book. Would I boo him if he played against us when I was at a game? NO. Would I boo him from my living room or the bar if he was playing against us? Oh hell yes! Lebron... find your roots.

  • 23 has been holding us hostage long enough, he has had a week to announce what he was doing, in the meantime our team hasnt gotten any better and other top teams have.

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @cambridgeho said:

    23 has been holding us hostage long enough, he has had a week to announce what he was doing, in the meantime our team hasnt gotten any better and other top teams have.

    You will here me laughing from 700 miles away when he says he is staying in cleveland.

    First take into account Lebron likes to tinker into sports marketing and ESPN is giving him a whole hour on primetime to hype up the King.

    Myself, I hope he stays and we get a powerful center and a shooting guard to compliment him.

    But if he goes they better watch the bridges for jumpers. Yikes! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

  • @cambridgeho said:

    23 has been holding us hostage long enough, he has had a week to announce what he was doing, in the meantime our team hasnt gotten any better and other top teams have.

    You will here me laughing from 700 miles away when he says he is staying in cleveland.

    First take into account Lebron likes to tinker into sports marketing and ESPN is giving him a whole hour on primetime to hype up the King.

    Myself, I hope he stays and we get a powerful center and a shooting guard to compliment him.

    But if he goes they better watch the bridges for jumpers. Yikes! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mr.-t said:

    You will here me laughing from 700 miles away when he says he is staying in cleveland.

    First take into account Lebron likes to tinker into sports marketing and ESPN is giving him a whole hour on primetime to hype up the King.

    Myself, I hope he stays and we get a powerful center and a shooting guard to compliment him.

    But if he goes they better watch the bridges for jumpers. Yikes! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    Not jumpers-we've survived the Drive, Fumble, Shot, MakeaMesa Choke, and the last two Cavs playoff bombs- I guess we can handle "The Betrayal" as well- AFAIK, The sun will still come up Friday, Lord willing even if LeBron bolts. And if that's the case he'll still only rate (a close second) to Modell in all time Cleveland traitors.

    And Diehard- please cite your sources Wojanoroski Article Yahoo Sports

    Let's look on the bright side of this- and I'll cite someone from Cleveland.com- even if LeBron leaves, we only have to deal with him for one season- there's a lockout brewing after the 2010-2011 season, and the Mayans say the World is coming to an end in 2012.

    Cleveland fans could also go for the Guinness Book of records for the biggest bonfire in history, burning all those #23 jerseys on Public Square, with the 10 story "Witness" poster ripped off the Tower as a primer.

  • @mr.-t said:

    You will here me laughing from 700 miles away when he says he is staying in cleveland.

    First take into account Lebron likes to tinker into sports marketing and ESPN is giving him a whole hour on primetime to hype up the King.

    Myself, I hope he stays and we get a powerful center and a shooting guard to compliment him.

    But if he goes they better watch the bridges for jumpers. Yikes! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    Not jumpers-we've survived the Drive, Fumble, Shot, MakeaMesa Choke, and the last two Cavs playoff bombs- I guess we can handle "The Betrayal" as well- AFAIK, The sun will still come up Friday, Lord willing even if LeBron bolts. And if that's the case he'll still only rate (a close second) to Modell in all time Cleveland traitors.

    And Diehard- please cite your sources Wojanoroski Article Yahoo Sports

    Let's look on the bright side of this- and I'll cite someone from Cleveland.com- even if LeBron leaves, we only have to deal with him for one season- there's a lockout brewing after the 2010-2011 season, and the Mayans say the World is coming to an end in 2012.

    Cleveland fans could also go for the Guinness Book of records for the biggest bonfire in history, burning all those #23 jerseys on Public Square, with the 10 story "Witness" poster ripped off the Tower as a primer.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @hoorta said:

    Not jumpers-we've survived the Drive, Fumble, Shot, MakeaMesa Choke, and the last two Cavs playoff bombs- I guess we can handle "The Betrayal" as well- AFAIK, The sun will still come up Friday, Lord willing even if LeBron bolts. And if that's the case he'll still only rate (a close second) to Modell in all time Cleveland traitors.

    And Diehard- please cite your sources Wojanoroski Article Yahoo Sports

    Let's look on the bright side of this- and I'll cite someone from Cleveland.com- even if LeBron leaves, we only have to deal with him for one season- there's a lockout brewing after the 2010-2011 season, and the Mayans say the World is coming to an end in 2012.

    Cleveland fans could also go for the Guinness Book of records for the biggest bonfire in history, burning all those #23 jerseys on Public Square, with the 10 story "Witness" poster ripped off the Tower as a primer.

    Great post hoorta! We will survive. As I've said previously, I hope he stays, and I can't imagine that he would go on national tv to betray his hometown... then again this is Cleveland, sooooooooooo ya never know. At any rate whether he stays or goes, I'm still a Cavs fan. Hell, we survived Art Modell moving the Browns, and IMO that was honestly the worst sports tragedy (among many others here) in this town! If Lebron leaves, at least the Cavs will still be here. And hey, training camp is coming, football will be here before you know it. And let's face it... in Cleveland football is still #1 here no matter what!

  • @mr.-t said:

    You will here me laughing from 700 miles away when he says he is staying in cleveland.

    First take into account Lebron likes to tinker into sports marketing and ESPN is giving him a whole hour on primetime to hype up the King.

    Myself, I hope he stays and we get a powerful center and a shooting guard to compliment him.

    But if he goes they better watch the bridges for jumpers. Yikes! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    Not jumpers-we've survived the Drive, Fumble, Shot, MakeaMesa Choke, and the last two Cavs playoff bombs- I guess we can handle "The Betrayal" as well- AFAIK, The sun will still come up Friday, Lord willing even if LeBron bolts. And if that's the case he'll still only rate (a close second) to Modell in all time Cleveland traitors.

    And Diehard- please cite your sources Wojanoroski Article Yahoo Sports

    Let's look on the bright side of this- and I'll cite someone from Cleveland.com- even if LeBron leaves, we only have to deal with him for one season- there's a lockout brewing after the 2010-2011 season, and the Mayans say the World is coming to an end in 2012.

    Cleveland fans could also go for the Guinness Book of records for the biggest bonfire in history, burning all those #23 jerseys on Public Square, with the 10 story "Witness" poster ripped off the Tower as a primer.

    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @hoorta said:

    Not jumpers-we've survived the Drive, Fumble, Shot, MakeaMesa Choke, and the last two Cavs playoff bombs- I guess we can handle "The Betrayal" as well- AFAIK, The sun will still come up Friday, Lord willing even if LeBron bolts. And if that's the case he'll still only rate (a close second) to Modell in all time Cleveland traitors.

    And Diehard- please cite your sources Wojanoroski Article Yahoo Sports

    Let's look on the bright side of this- and I'll cite someone from Cleveland.com- even if LeBron leaves, we only have to deal with him for one season- there's a lockout brewing after the 2010-2011 season, and the Mayans say the World is coming to an end in 2012.

    Cleveland fans could also go for the Guinness Book of records for the biggest bonfire in history, burning all those #23 jerseys on Public Square, with the 10 story "Witness" poster ripped off the Tower as a primer.

    Good post. It made me laugh but I would have to say that I think Lebron leaving would rate as the biggest tragedy and betrayal in Cleveland sports history. Reason why.

    1. Cleveland has given him everything that he has asked for. They have signed talent year after year, they have mortgaged the future of the team for Lebron. Big contracts to Varejao and Williams, and then Jamison in the trade last year mid season. And then bringing in Shaq too. They traded away draft picks to get some deals done too. With the contracts on the books now they won't be able to compete for a very long time.

    2. If it wasn't for Lebron liking Hickson and the two working so well together he would be gone and no Jamison and we would have stodamire and probably have a title right now and not have this problem.

    3. The fans support this guy like no athlete has ever been supported. Except maybe Jordan. He is a god like figure in Northeast Ohio.

    4. It's not about the money with Lebron. He says it is about titles. Well there is no reason that at his young age he still can't win multiple titles in Cleveland. Like I said he has full support.

    5. The Cavs finally fired that crap coach Mike Brown who took two to three games to make an adjustment that most coaches could make by halftime. Two years to late but at least now it is done.

    Those are just a few reasons but there are more.

    When Modell was in Cleveland people hated him, the city didn't give their full support, and he stood to make a boat load of cash that he deperately needed. So IMO Lebron would be the biggest traitor in Cleveland sports history.

  • @mr.-t said:

    You will here me laughing from 700 miles away when he says he is staying in cleveland.

    First take into account Lebron likes to tinker into sports marketing and ESPN is giving him a whole hour on primetime to hype up the King.

    Myself, I hope he stays and we get a powerful center and a shooting guard to compliment him.

    But if he goes they better watch the bridges for jumpers. Yikes! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    Not jumpers-we've survived the Drive, Fumble, Shot, MakeaMesa Choke, and the last two Cavs playoff bombs- I guess we can handle "The Betrayal" as well- AFAIK, The sun will still come up Friday, Lord willing even if LeBron bolts. And if that's the case he'll still only rate (a close second) to Modell in all time Cleveland traitors.

    And Diehard- please cite your sources Wojanoroski Article Yahoo Sports

    Let's look on the bright side of this- and I'll cite someone from Cleveland.com- even if LeBron leaves, we only have to deal with him for one season- there's a lockout brewing after the 2010-2011 season, and the Mayans say the World is coming to an end in 2012.

    Cleveland fans could also go for the Guinness Book of records for the biggest bonfire in history, burning all those #23 jerseys on Public Square, with the 10 story "Witness" poster ripped off the Tower as a primer.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @hoorta said:

    Not jumpers-we've survived the Drive, Fumble, Shot, MakeaMesa Choke, and the last two Cavs playoff bombs- I guess we can handle "The Betrayal" as well- AFAIK, The sun will still come up Friday, Lord willing even if LeBron bolts. And if that's the case he'll still only rate (a close second) to Modell in all time Cleveland traitors.

    And Diehard- please cite your sources Wojanoroski Article Yahoo Sports

    Let's look on the bright side of this- and I'll cite someone from Cleveland.com- even if LeBron leaves, we only have to deal with him for one season- there's a lockout brewing after the 2010-2011 season, and the Mayans say the World is coming to an end in 2012.

    Cleveland fans could also go for the Guinness Book of records for the biggest bonfire in history, burning all those #23 jerseys on Public Square, with the 10 story "Witness" poster ripped off the Tower as a primer.

    They need to keep the poster and put traitor on it in stead of witness

  • @hoorta said:

    Not jumpers-we've survived the Drive, Fumble, Shot, MakeaMesa Choke, and the last two Cavs playoff bombs- I guess we can handle "The Betrayal" as well- AFAIK, The sun will still come up Friday, Lord willing even if LeBron bolts. And if that's the case he'll still only rate (a close second) to Modell in all time Cleveland traitors.

    And Diehard- please cite your sources Wojanoroski Article Yahoo Sports

    Let's look on the bright side of this- and I'll cite someone from Cleveland.com- even if LeBron leaves, we only have to deal with him for one season- there's a lockout brewing after the 2010-2011 season, and the Mayans say the World is coming to an end in 2012.

    Cleveland fans could also go for the Guinness Book of records for the biggest bonfire in history, burning all those #23 jerseys on Public Square, with the 10 story "Witness" poster ripped off the Tower as a primer.

    They need to keep the poster and put traitor on it in stead of witness

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @cambridgeho said:

    They need to keep the poster and put traitor on it in stead of witness

    I say that if he leaves, they replace the "Witness" Mural with a Mural of Josha Cribbs or something like that.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    They need to keep the poster and put traitor on it in stead of witness

    I say that if he leaves, they replace the "Witness" Mural with a Mural of Josha Cribbs or something like that.

    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @djdawg2010 said:

    I say that if he leaves, they replace the "Witness" Mural with a Mural of Josha Cribbs or something like that.

    Thats a great Idea, and put comittment.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I cant wait for the christmas match ups for the next 4 years. Heat and Lakers. I just dont see all 3 making it work down in Miami though, could be wrong. It will suck if 23 leaves but life goes on boys. It just means party twice as hard at Browns games, and support the local businesses not because of one player but because you love the city. Im still going to go to games and buy Cavs gear, just like I still get Indians crap after they have fallen off the map. If he stays great if he goes, take a deep breath and remember in like 15 days the Browns training camp opens.