Lebron signs with Miami Heat
-
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
-
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad:
:mad: 
There goes the neighborhood. I don't know what the hell they are going to do with the rest of the roster.
-
is that true?? I have no way of knowing and my internet is so slow i cant stream it!
-
is that true?? I have no way of knowing and my internet is so slow i cant stream it!
is that true?? I have no way of knowing and my internet is so slow i cant stream it!
Yea he just announced it.
-
Any respect I had for James is GONE! He grew up knowing how Cleveland has lost all the great ones. He KNOWS that history, then pulls this on TV. I could have taken his being a man & just announcing it, but the way he did it was as tacky as it gets.
I won't say good luck to him, because I no longer give a DAMN about him.
Time to move on.
GO CAVS!
Mike
-
What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??
-
I don't watch NBA anymore. I don't like the way it's officiated and I don't like the personalities.
That said, I couldn't help but feel like this whole process was a self-serving Lebron holding everyone hostage and overhyping himself. Why did he need an hour long prime time special? To drive the dagger deeper? No, it's because he's bought in to what people are telling him.
He said he chose Miami because his mom told him that he had to live with the "consequences" of his actions. Really? What "consequences" are there? Is someone dying? Did he drink on his way in to the OR to perform brain surgery? Did he choose to ride in the car with the known drug dealer during a drive-by? WHAT CONSEQUENCES?! THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES FOR A SELF-ABSORBED 25 YEAR OLD MULTI-MILLIONAIRE!
Please, child. Go away and leave the poor Cleveland fans that you've pissed all over alone.
-
What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??
What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??
I definitely don't think it was a easy decision for him. He almost got choked up just now on TV right as he started talking to Wilbon. Obviously he needs to do what is best for him and I guess playing with Wade and Bosh is what is best for him. I dunno...tough situation all around. Great players do leave their beginnings behind. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates was a blow but it happened. Sucks for Cleveland, that's for sure.
-
What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??
I definitely don't think it was a easy decision for him. He almost got choked up just now on TV right as he started talking to Wilbon. Obviously he needs to do what is best for him and I guess playing with Wade and Bosh is what is best for him. I dunno...tough situation all around. Great players do leave their beginnings behind. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates was a blow but it happened. Sucks for Cleveland, that's for sure.
Rorbotron said:
I definitely don't think it was a easy decision for him. He almost got choked up just now on TV right as he started talking to Wilbon. Obviously he needs to do what is best for him and I guess playing with Wade and Bosh is what is best for him. I dunno...tough situation all around. Great players do leave their beginnings behind. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates was a blow but it happened. Sucks for Cleveland, that's for sure.I agree to an extent but I don't like the fact that he had to promote this like a heavyweight fight KNOWING that he was going to break someone's heart? Why is he so special? Will they do this for guys who've actually WON something?
-
What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??
I definitely don't think it was a easy decision for him. He almost got choked up just now on TV right as he started talking to Wilbon. Obviously he needs to do what is best for him and I guess playing with Wade and Bosh is what is best for him. I dunno...tough situation all around. Great players do leave their beginnings behind. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates was a blow but it happened. Sucks for Cleveland, that's for sure.
Rorbotron said:
I definitely don't think it was a easy decision for him. He almost got choked up just now on TV right as he started talking to Wilbon. Obviously he needs to do what is best for him and I guess playing with Wade and Bosh is what is best for him. I dunno...tough situation all around. Great players do leave their beginnings behind. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates was a blow but it happened. Sucks for Cleveland, that's for sure.you comparing Lebron leaving the Cavs, to Bonds leaving the Pirates....the pirates are the biggest joke in sports. No one would want to play for a crap team in a crap city
-
Any respect I had for James is GONE! He grew up knowing how Cleveland has lost all the great ones. He KNOWS that history, then pulls this on TV. I could have taken his being a man & just announcing it, but the way he did it was as tacky as it gets.
I won't say good luck to him, because I no longer give a DAMN about him.
Time to move on.
GO CAVS!
Mike
Any respect I had for James is GONE! He grew up knowing how Cleveland has lost all the great ones. He KNOWS that history, then pulls this on TV. I could have taken his being a man & just announcing it, but the way he did it was as tacky as it gets.
I won't say good luck to him, because I no longer give a DAMN about him.
Time to move on.
GO CAVS!
Mike
And not only did he do this on national television, he had to add those insulting words and totally predictable, "I never wanted to leave Cleveland". You'd think as smart as he is he could have come up with a more original line.
He also admitted how much the fans are gonna dislike him when he comes back to play. Yes, it is a business. Yes he can do what he wants and has the right to do so but IMO it was still way tacky the way he did it.
I don't buy the fact he made up his mind this morning. He's taking less money in Miami so he can play with Bosh and Wade and I think that's what all 3 had in mind a while ago.
Buh-bye.
-
Rorbotron said:
I definitely don't think it was a easy decision for him. He almost got choked up just now on TV right as he started talking to Wilbon. Obviously he needs to do what is best for him and I guess playing with Wade and Bosh is what is best for him. I dunno...tough situation all around. Great players do leave their beginnings behind. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates was a blow but it happened. Sucks for Cleveland, that's for sure.you comparing Lebron leaving the Cavs, to Bonds leaving the Pirates....the pirates are the biggest joke in sports. No one would want to play for a crap team in a crap city
you comparing Lebron leaving the Cavs, to Bonds leaving the Pirates....the pirates are the biggest joke in sports. No one would want to play for a crap team in a crap city
You're such a f.ucking idiot. Seriously. Where were the Cavs before Lebron? They had their moments with Price and Doherty (sp) but the Cavs before Lebron weren't worth talking about. How many pennants do the Indians have vs the Pirates? I'll answer for you 2 vs 5. The Pirates will get their bearings. They just took two of the better pitching prospects in the draft and pitchers make the franchise. Barry Bonds leaving the Pirates wasn't much different.
EDIT: If I were you I'd limit your posting because you sound like a damn Retard 99% of the time.
-
What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??
What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??
Hell no Mike Brown was a bumb. If he would have been fired two years ago the Cavs might have won already. And the other aspect of this is now the Cavs are stuck with these huge salaries that they added for LeBron. And since he waited until the last minute all the good free agents are already signed with other teams.
This is a bigger f you then Moddell moving the Browns!
-
next year when we play the heat in Cleveland everybody should take there jerseys throw them on the court when the game starts and walk out
-
What a xxxxing bum! Glad he had to piss all over Cleveland and his fans on tv like he did. I wouldn't be so mad if he just announced it like a normal person but noooooo he had to be ms drama and attention. Where does that leave the Cavs? Should they have kept Mike Brown??
Hell no Mike Brown was a bumb. If he would have been fired two years ago the Cavs might have won already. And the other aspect of this is now the Cavs are stuck with these huge salaries that they added for LeBron. And since he waited until the last minute all the good free agents are already signed with other teams.
This is a bigger f you then Moddell moving the Browns!
Hell no Mike Brown was a bumb. If he would have been fired two years ago the Cavs might have won already. And the other aspect of this is now the Cavs are stuck with these huge salaries that they added for LeBron. And since he waited until the last minute all the good free agents are already signed with other teams.
This is a bigger f you then Moddell moving the Browns!
I wasn't saying I wanted to keep him. I just don't think the Cav's had or have a plan B.... Rebuild? We're pretty much fuc.ked. Thanks Lebron.. you could have at least used some lube. I know you can afford it... How much money did you make here?
-
Hell no Mike Brown was a bumb. If he would have been fired two years ago the Cavs might have won already. And the other aspect of this is now the Cavs are stuck with these huge salaries that they added for LeBron. And since he waited until the last minute all the good free agents are already signed with other teams.
This is a bigger f you then Moddell moving the Browns!
I wasn't saying I wanted to keep him. I just don't think the Cav's had or have a plan B.... Rebuild? We're pretty much fuc.ked. Thanks Lebron.. you could have at least used some lube. I know you can afford it... How much money did you make here?
I wasn't saying I wanted to keep him. I just don't think the Cav's had or have a plan B.... Rebuild? We're pretty much fuc.ked. Thanks Lebron.. you could have at least used some lube. I know you can afford it... How much money did you make here?
Yea I don't think they have a plan B at all and he's going to make less money in Miami than he would have had he stayed in Cleveland. I imagine it will be a good bit less as well.
-
ya 30 million less hes going for 128 million to 99 million
-
ya 30 million less hes going for 128 million to 99 million
ya 30 million less hes going for 128 million to 99 million
Um no. It's likely going to be less because of Wade and Bosh. Are you assuming they are all going to going to get 100 million dollar contracts? I sincerely doubt it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login