Interesting Question
-
Just watching STO and one of the guys brought up something I thought was interesting. Doubtful but interesting.
He mentioned the fact that none of us know the length of contracts that James, Bosh and Wade will sign right? What if they get together like they did a few years ago and sign 3 year contracts?? Then let's say they win a title or 2 then decide to leave Miami? Do you think Cleveland would take all 3 if they wanted to come here? I think LeBron just burned his bridges but what if......?
Just askin'
-
I don't EVER want him back in Northeast Ohio. We deserve better.
Mike
-
he said its gonna be a 5 year deal
-
he said its gonna be a 5 year deal
nmills said:
he said its gonna be a 5 year dealNo title for 3 more years fo those guys, Kobe has it on Lock down. The Lakers will add another piece here before shortly, I am still a Cavs fan but now I am really a Kobe fan also.
-
he said its gonna be a 5 year deal
-
I don't EVER want him back in Northeast Ohio. We deserve better.
Mike
I don't EVER want him back in Northeast Ohio. We deserve better.
Mike
Me either, but what IF it meant a championship?
-
nmills said:
he said its gonna be a 5 year dealNo title for 3 more years fo those guys, Kobe has it on Lock down. The Lakers will add another piece here before shortly, I am still a Cavs fan but now I am really a Kobe fan also.
No title for 3 more years fo those guys, Kobe has it on Lock down. The Lakers will add another piece here before shortly, I am still a Cavs fan but now I am really a Kobe fan also.
So just move to another super star? They'll win a championship in the next 3 years.
-
Here a good video from WMMS http://wmms.com/pages/content/2010_king-nothing/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login