Skip to content

Interesting Question

The Cavs Board
8 5 1.0k
  • Just watching STO and one of the guys brought up something I thought was interesting. Doubtful but interesting.

    He mentioned the fact that none of us know the length of contracts that James, Bosh and Wade will sign right? What if they get together like they did a few years ago and sign 3 year contracts?? Then let's say they win a title or 2 then decide to leave Miami? Do you think Cleveland would take all 3 if they wanted to come here? I think LeBron just burned his bridges but what if......?

    Just askin'

  • I don't EVER want him back in Northeast Ohio. We deserve better.

    Mike

  • he said its gonna be a 5 year deal

  • he said its gonna be a 5 year deal

    nmills said:

    he said its gonna be a 5 year deal

    No title for 3 more years fo those guys, Kobe has it on Lock down. The Lakers will add another piece here before shortly, I am still a Cavs fan but now I am really a Kobe fan also.

  • he said its gonna be a 5 year deal

    nmills said:

    he said its gonna be a 5 year deal

    Thank you. The guy on STO was wrong and I kinda tuned out after I got done yelling at my poor tv lol.

    I know it would never happen anyway but no one knows what the future holds.

  • I don't EVER want him back in Northeast Ohio. We deserve better.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I don't EVER want him back in Northeast Ohio. We deserve better.

    Mike

    Me either, but what IF it meant a championship?

  • nmills said:

    he said its gonna be a 5 year deal

    No title for 3 more years fo those guys, Kobe has it on Lock down. The Lakers will add another piece here before shortly, I am still a Cavs fan but now I am really a Kobe fan also.

    @cambridgeho said:

    No title for 3 more years fo those guys, Kobe has it on Lock down. The Lakers will add another piece here before shortly, I am still a Cavs fan but now I am really a Kobe fan also.

    So just move to another super star? They'll win a championship in the next 3 years.