Dan Gilbert
-
you the man Dan.
-
I like it!! I really like it!! A good bashing, I hope he can deliver on the promise!
-
Way to go Dan Gilbert! I don't know how you will get it done but work out a trade and cut some salary and add some more talent!
-
Ho,
You beat me to posting this.
I Am & HAVE BEEN a HUGE Gilbert fan since he bought the Cavs. He is, in my opinion, the best Sports owner we have seen in Cleveland since the '50s.
I commented earlier on his resolve to bring a Championship to Cleveland & this letter just shows not only his passion, but his courage, character, determination, & commitment to us, the Cavs fans.
Lebron, you BLEW it by leaving the best fans & best Owner in the NBA. He bent over backwards for you, & you didn't even have the balls to confront him with your decision......King?..NO!.....Princess?...maybe
Dan Gilbert....Cavs fans LOVE YOU!!!
Mike
-
Ho,
You beat me to posting this.
I Am & HAVE BEEN a HUGE Gilbert fan since he bought the Cavs. He is, in my opinion, the best Sports owner we have seen in Cleveland since the '50s.
I commented earlier on his resolve to bring a Championship to Cleveland & this letter just shows not only his passion, but his courage, character, determination, & commitment to us, the Cavs fans.
Lebron, you BLEW it by leaving the best fans & best Owner in the NBA. He bent over backwards for you, & you didn't even have the balls to confront him with your decision......King?..NO!.....Princess?...maybe
Dan Gilbert....Cavs fans LOVE YOU!!!
Mike
Ho,
You beat me to posting this.
I Am & HAVE BEEN a HUGE Gilbert fan since he bought the Cavs. He is, in my opinion, the best Sports owner we have seen in Cleveland since the '50s.
I commented earlier on his resolve to bring a Championship to Cleveland & this letter just shows not only his passion, but his courage, character, determination, & commitment to us, the Cavs fans.
Lebron, you BLEW it by leaving the best fans & best Owner in the NBA. He bent over backwards for you, & you didn't even have the balls to confront him with your decision......King?..NO!.....Princess?...maybe
Dan Gilbert....Cavs fans LOVE YOU!!!
Mike
Sorry brotha but I was pretty excited about him doggin former numer 23. We have a great fan base, how do we not, we never have black out and we always get our hearts torn to pieces and yet we still come back every year optimistic. we as fans are very badass, we support whatever product that our city gives us. Im raising my Full Glass of Coors tonight to all the Cleveland Fans and hope you all know that we will be fine.
-
Sounds like a freaking crybaby, if you ask me......
-
Lebron is a self absorbed traitor in my opinion. I don't blame Gilbert for venting on him. Cleveland has kissed Lebron's ass, given him whatever he wanted him, and he disrespected us on national TV. I think he will be the new king alright, king of the most hated in Cleveland, even surpassing Art Modell. Screw him.
-
Sounds like a freaking crybaby, if you ask me......
Sounds like a freaking crybaby, if you ask me......
No one did.
-
Mo Williams tweets, READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP
mogotti2
The person that I feel most sorry for is mike brown. He is a really good coach.
Fri Jul 09 2010 02:28:06 (Eastern Daylight Time) via Echofon
Reply Retweet
mogotti2
Well, after I wake up in the morning its a new day and I can embark on the new journey in my life. Love all my fans. And that's 100
Fri Jul 09 2010 02:25:22 (Eastern Daylight Time) via Echofon
mogotti2
On things u always see how the outcome of a situation happened. This is crazy wow. The big 3 in Boston were gettin old but they are young
Fri Jul 09 2010 02:22:59 (Eastern Daylight Time) via Echofon
mogotti2
But in all reality as we see he was really considering the possibilty of leaving if he felt was the rt situation. Wow, when u look back
Fri Jul 09 2010 02:21:40 (Eastern Daylight Time) via Echofon
mogotti2
I'm still can't believe he gone y'all. 4real no bs. I think we all took it for granted and thought it was a nobrainer and he was resighning
Fri Jul 09 2010 02:19:23 (Eastern Daylight Time) via Echofon
mogotti2
We got to step it up now that's all. We will be good next year. And hearing our owner keeps me convinced.
Fri Jul 09 2010 02:17:55 (Eastern Daylight Time) via Echofon
mogotti2
The night of the unexpected. Who am I kidding
about 5 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
I know we all angry, mad, disappointed. But remember that's a triple double walking. Let's pray he have a change of heart 2nite. It is the
about 5 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
But we will make it thru. Fuuuuuuuuck
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
To have played with such a special player. We were so damn close. So damn close now we have taken leaps and bounds backwards. This will be
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
It in cle a whole lot more. But I have no idea what went on behind closed doors but I can sit here today and say that I am truly blessed
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
Love u bron and always will. I knowu made your decision for the rt reason but we could have got it done here and u would have enjoyed
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
Never see this again.
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
On national tv. But this was history so we might not understand the magnitude today. But when we look back on this, we might not
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
The only thing, and I mean the only thing I disagree with is.... If he knew somewhere else was the destination. He should have spared cle
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
mogotti2
I can't believe this is really real. This is surreal. So many emotions on one man decision. I wonder what is our next move.
about 6 hours ago via Echofon
via Seesmic
mogotti2
Well xxxx, I gotta be honest. I'm sick ass a dog. I feel like my heart has been pulled out. But I'm happy for my friend. Shittttttttt
about 7 hours ago via Echofon
-
This fell to the 2nd page due to all the spam on the forum so Im giving it a bump
-
Gilbert comes off more like an immature, cry-baby, internet message board dweeb than an owner of a major sports franchise. It's called FREE agency douchebag! If you don't like FREE Agency sell your damn team. You had 7 years to surround Lebron with talent, yet never added a legit star to play with him. Miami gave him 2 stars to play next to in a single off-season. And in case you didn't notice, your team is located in Cleveland Ohio. No stars are going to willingly come to Cleveland when they can play in Miami, LA, Chicago, New York etc... Even Bosh rejected a sign and trade to come there and play with Lebron. Without Lebron the Cavs will soon be a lottery team again. Their only hope is to draft well and land the next Lebron, who will likely bolt outta town the first chance he gets, just like your Akron boy did.
Gilbert is a total xxxxing tool and the laughing stock of the sports world this morning. I don't know much about the guy, but he has to be a Cleveland native. He comes off just like the rest of you self loathing morons who will never see a major sports championship in their lifetimes and has nothing but hate for all of the other cities who actually win something. A bitter, bitter little man full of hate and spite, trying to deal with his ineptitude by calling it a 'curse'.
-
Gilbert comes off more like an immature, cry-baby, internet message board dweeb than an owner of a major sports franchise. It's called FREE agency douchebag! If you don't like FREE Agency sell your damn team. You had 7 years to surround Lebron with talent, yet never added a legit star to play with him. Miami gave him 2 stars to play next to in a single off-season. And in case you didn't notice, your team is located in Cleveland Ohio. No stars are going to willingly come to Cleveland when they can play in Miami, LA, Chicago, New York etc... Even Bosh rejected a sign and trade to come there and play with Lebron. Without Lebron the Cavs will soon be a lottery team again. Their only hope is to draft well and land the next Lebron, who will likely bolt outta town the first chance he gets, just like your Akron boy did.
Gilbert is a total xxxxing tool and the laughing stock of the sports world this morning. I don't know much about the guy, but he has to be a Cleveland native. He comes off just like the rest of you self loathing morons who will never see a major sports championship in their lifetimes and has nothing but hate for all of the other cities who actually win something. A bitter, bitter little man full of hate and spite, trying to deal with his ineptitude by calling it a 'curse'.
Gilbert comes off more like an immature, cry-baby, internet message board dweeb than an owner of a major sports franchise. It's called FREE agency douchebag! If you don't like FREE Agency sell your damn team. You had 7 years to surround Lebron with talent, yet never added a legit star to play with him. Miami gave him 2 stars to play next to in a single off-season. And in case you didn't notice, your team is located in Cleveland Ohio. No stars are going to willingly come to Cleveland when they can play in Miami, LA, Chicago, New York etc... Even Bosh rejected a sign and trade to come there and play with Lebron. Without Lebron the Cavs will soon be a lottery team again. Their only hope is to draft well and land the next Lebron, who will likely bolt outta town the first chance he gets, just like your Akron boy did.
Gilbert is a total xxxxing tool and the laughing stock of the sports world this morning. I don't know much about the guy, but he has to be a Cleveland native. He comes off just like the rest of you self loathing morons who will never see a major sports championship in their lifetimes and has nothing but hate for all of the other cities who actually win something. A bitter, bitter little man full of hate and spite, trying to deal with his ineptitude by calling it a 'curse'.
Go back to your sister/wife steeler troll.
-
I loved it. It was the kind of angry, let's-go-kick-ass statement Gilbert needed to make. Not some, "We wish him well" bullshit. Call it like it is: Lebron is the most narcissistic Judas in the history of organized sports, period, and he quite obviously will bring a curse on Miami Heat basketball for the rest of time. I might be understating that.
I'd like to know just what the Cavs plan to do now, though.
-
I loved it. It was the kind of angry, let's-go-kick-ass statement Gilbert needed to make. Not some, "We wish him well" bullshit. Call it like it is: Lebron is the most narcissistic Judas in the history of organized sports, period, and he quite obviously will bring a curse on Miami Heat basketball for the rest of time. I might be understating that.
I'd like to know just what the Cavs plan to do now, though.
I loved it. It was the kind of angry, let's-go-kick-ass statement Gilbert needed to make. Not some, "We wish him well" bullshit. Call it like it is: Lebron is the most narcissistic Judas in the history of organized sports, period, and he quite obviously will bring a curse on Miami Heat basketball for the rest of time. I might be understating that.
I'd like to know just what the Cavs plan to do now, though.
I hope they dont charge for admisson or food or beer when they play the heat, everyone will get drunk and save some money, and everyone in cleveland can boo the whole game.
-
I loved it. It was the kind of angry, let's-go-kick-ass statement Gilbert needed to make. Not some, "We wish him well" bullshit. Call it like it is: Lebron is the most narcissistic Judas in the history of organized sports, period, and he quite obviously will bring a curse on Miami Heat basketball for the rest of time. I might be understating that.
I'd like to know just what the Cavs plan to do now, though.
I loved it. It was the kind of angry, let's-go-kick-ass statement Gilbert needed to make. Not some, "We wish him well" bullshit. Call it like it is: Lebron is the most narcissistic Judas in the history of organized sports, period, and he quite obviously will bring a curse on Miami Heat basketball for the rest of time. I might be understating that.
I'd like to know just what the Cavs plan to do now, though.
As would we all.
I like the statement, though I do think it could hurt in the search for FA this year.
-
I have always like Dan Gilbert and have always had confidence in him to bring us a championship. I'm more excited to watch the Cavs rebuild toward a title without the self-appointed King than I would have been had he stayed and held this franchsie hostage for more wasted years.
The Cavs got a huge boost tonight. This is a great thing for the franchise. Let's roll ...
I'm a Cavs Fan ... South Beach is gay.
-
Gilbert comes off more like an immature, cry-baby, internet message board dweeb than an owner of a major sports franchise. It's called FREE agency douchebag! If you don't like FREE Agency sell your damn team. You had 7 years to surround Lebron with talent, yet never added a legit star to play with him. Miami gave him 2 stars to play next to in a single off-season. And in case you didn't notice, your team is located in Cleveland Ohio. No stars are going to willingly come to Cleveland when they can play in Miami, LA, Chicago, New York etc... Even Bosh rejected a sign and trade to come there and play with Lebron. Without Lebron the Cavs will soon be a lottery team again. Their only hope is to draft well and land the next Lebron, who will likely bolt outta town the first chance he gets, just like your Akron boy did.
Gilbert is a total xxxxing tool and the laughing stock of the sports world this morning. I don't know much about the guy, but he has to be a Cleveland native. He comes off just like the rest of you self loathing morons who will never see a major sports championship in their lifetimes and has nothing but hate for all of the other cities who actually win something. A bitter, bitter little man full of hate and spite, trying to deal with his ineptitude by calling it a 'curse'.
Gilbert comes off more like an immature, cry-baby, internet message board dweeb than an owner of a major sports franchise. It's called FREE agency douchebag! If you don't like FREE Agency sell your damn team. You had 7 years to surround Lebron with talent, yet never added a legit star to play with him. Miami gave him 2 stars to play next to in a single off-season. And in case you didn't notice, your team is located in Cleveland Ohio. No stars are going to willingly come to Cleveland when they can play in Miami, LA, Chicago, New York etc... Even Bosh rejected a sign and trade to come there and play with Lebron. Without Lebron the Cavs will soon be a lottery team again. Their only hope is to draft well and land the next Lebron, who will likely bolt outta town the first chance he gets, just like your Akron boy did.
Gilbert is a total xxxxing tool and the laughing stock of the sports world this morning. I don't know much about the guy, but he has to be a Cleveland native. He comes off just like the rest of you self loathing morons who will never see a major sports championship in their lifetimes and has nothing but hate for all of the other cities who actually win something. A bitter, bitter little man full of hate and spite, trying to deal with his ineptitude by calling it a 'curse'.
you know.....you've gotta be one of the biggest pieces of shit floating around three rivers. it's bad enough you go on the browns board and stir up shit but for you to come on this board after what happened last night and say anything goes to show what level a no-tooth-havin inbred degenerate douchebag will stoop to. go fxxk your mom with your cancerous fxxk-stick asshole! pa pissant!! where's your team? philly? ha ha da fxxkin ha ha!
-
Gilbert comes off more like an immature, cry-baby, internet message board dweeb than an owner of a major sports franchise. It's called FREE agency douchebag! If you don't like FREE Agency sell your damn team. You had 7 years to surround Lebron with talent, yet never added a legit star to play with him. Miami gave him 2 stars to play next to in a single off-season. And in case you didn't notice, your team is located in Cleveland Ohio. No stars are going to willingly come to Cleveland when they can play in Miami, LA, Chicago, New York etc... Even Bosh rejected a sign and trade to come there and play with Lebron. Without Lebron the Cavs will soon be a lottery team again. Their only hope is to draft well and land the next Lebron, who will likely bolt outta town the first chance he gets, just like your Akron boy did.
Gilbert is a total xxxxing tool and the laughing stock of the sports world this morning. I don't know much about the guy, but he has to be a Cleveland native. He comes off just like the rest of you self loathing morons who will never see a major sports championship in their lifetimes and has nothing but hate for all of the other cities who actually win something. A bitter, bitter little man full of hate and spite, trying to deal with his ineptitude by calling it a 'curse'.
Gilbert comes off more like an immature, cry-baby, internet message board dweeb than an owner of a major sports franchise. It's called FREE agency douchebag! If you don't like FREE Agency sell your damn team. You had 7 years to surround Lebron with talent, yet never added a legit star to play with him. Miami gave him 2 stars to play next to in a single off-season. And in case you didn't notice, your team is located in Cleveland Ohio. No stars are going to willingly come to Cleveland when they can play in Miami, LA, Chicago, New York etc... Even Bosh rejected a sign and trade to come there and play with Lebron. Without Lebron the Cavs will soon be a lottery team again. Their only hope is to draft well and land the next Lebron, who will likely bolt outta town the first chance he gets, just like your Akron boy did.
Gilbert is a total xxxxing tool and the laughing stock of the sports world this morning. I don't know much about the guy, but he has to be a Cleveland native. He comes off just like the rest of you self loathing morons who will never see a major sports championship in their lifetimes and has nothing but hate for all of the other cities who actually win something. A bitter, bitter little man full of hate and spite, trying to deal with his ineptitude by calling it a 'curse'.
Couple of things: 1. Gilbert is from Detroit I believe. He is not a native Clevelander (I am not even sure he lives here)
2. We KNOW that your opinion is purely one made for spite because you are a Pittsburgh Steeler fan. So, you completely lack any credibility. You mihgt not have this same opinion if a big player for the Steelers or Penguins pulled this same kind of BS, fair to say.
3. Your opinion of Gilbert will not be shared by many people. It is you who come out sounding like the tool. People will talk about what passion an owner has to make this kind of statement, because in fact, most sports owners would come out with their oh so politically correct, mealy mouth statements about a situation like this. If Gilbert had given one of those politically correct, mealy mouthed statements, you would have blasted him for that...because you are a tool and would have criticized his statement no matter what he said.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login